Final

A change of plans

“Woohoo!!!!”

I screamed in delight.

“Ah this is life!” I screamed again.

“What are you so happy about?” I heard someone asked. It startled me but I still smiled at the stranger.

“Nothing much, it’s just that my long time crush finally accepted my date” I said staring at the sky with my eyes as big as a puppy.

“Really?” the stranger asked.

I nodded, still dazed.

“Yeah I’ve liked her since last year and-Yah! Why am I telling this to a stranger?!” I exclaimed.

That’s when I turned around and saw a man sitting next to me. His hair was red and was covering part of his tiny eyes, but his face was flawless.

His jawline was as pretty as a woman’s and his lips looked dark red as if someone had bitten them.

He was beautiful, I had to admit it.

“Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to actually talk?” the said man asked.

I was still.

How can a man, a man? How can a male be this beautiful? Maybe I’m dreaming. Yeah that’s it.

It’s a woman that’s in the form of a man, that’s it.

The stranger got up.

“W-where are you going?” I asked afraid of his answer. I didn’t want for this unbelievable pretty creature to go away from me. Not at this moment.

I had a strange feeling. I kind of needed him to stay.

He chuckled. “You’ve finally talk. What a waste, I’m about to leave.” He said walking away.

I saw his form grow distant every second.

I didn’t know what had happened to me, but the next thing I knew I was in his away, preventing him to go anywhere.

“What are you doing? Let me pass” the other demanded.

I shooked my head.

He frowned. “Why not? I have to go” he said.

I smiled nervously.

“C-can I h-have, you k-know, a something so I can call you, you know-um like a number or some—“ I got cut off by his glare.

He looked at me with a serious face. I was actually scared.

He continued like that until he broke into a series of laughter.

I frowned, what's wrong with him? Maybe I wasn't right about him after all.

He suddenly stopped. He grabbed my hand, while taking a pen out of his backpack, and wrote something on it.

He smiled. “There’s my number. Call me whenever you want.” he said.

I took a peek at my hand. Kim Sunggyu- 509784567, maybe you should think on canceling that date of yours.

I’m free on Saturdays

He winked at me before waving me goodbye.

I blushed.

I took my phone and dialed Seohyun’s number.

The phone rang a couple of times before a girl’s voice could be heard.

“Hello Seohyun. I’m so sorry, but I can’t go to our date, I have something else to do” I said smiling to the direction Sunggyu went away.

“What do you mean you are not going? You were the one to ask me out remember? Aish! Now I have to change my new clothes. I bought them and now I have to wash them~” I heard her once beautiful voice continue.

How did I start liking her?

“Never mind of what I said before. I have other plans. I have to do prepare something for this Saturday” I said as I looked at my written hand.

I'm free on Saturdays

 

 

 

Yay! Done on the first day! Sorry that it's so short