8/13/14 - 9/8/14

park shin hye (hiatus)

Hello everyone I want to thank you for subscribing and upvoting. 

I want to let you know that I will might be deleting my other stories as if its my last year in high school and I want to focus on my studies. 

Also now I am a Teasurer of Leo club. I did not run for the president position. i was not confident enough to do it.

I came back from Japan after being there for a month. 

I had a horrible JETLAGG 16 to 18 hours in the airplane!! Well I had 3 flights to catch though.

I went to kyushu island down south of japan. I stayed in Fukuoka. Went to Kumamoto for camp 4 days. Went to Nagasaki for 2 days. So like I found out that I had 5 host families for 1 month. Do you think that's impossible? I had been busy everyday goinng from place to place and it was pretty tiring. I have meet the Governor and the Mayor of that Island. I've also met the CEO and Chairman of the Lions international club. 

I will tell you my experience about how I felt while being there.

Most of my host families daughter or son don't play or hangout with me expect my 3rd host family son(14 years old) play's with me and 5th host family daughter(21years old ) hang out with me. I found some of my japanese friend and this one girl from Finland is a KPOP FAN Too during camp. there were 13  students from Beligum, Finland, Italy, Switzerland, Taiwan, California, New Jersey and out of all of them i found out that girl is into KPOP.

So like I visited Ohori High School in Fukuoka that used to be an all boys school. When i first went in lots of guys were like staring at me. Even the group of other guys that were singing stopped too. I felt weird, nervous, and embearresst for no reason. Also at roller skating with my 3rd host family. i was skating with the host brother There was 15 Cute GUYS TOO AROUND MY AGE LIKE OH MY GOD I'M IN PARADISE HAHAHA BEING SURROUNDED BY THEM DAMN. 4 of them were skating inside and messing around with each other. 2 guys right behind me and 2 of the others are infront of me. The guy in the front fell down and his other friend came to help him but he was also pulled down by him as I skated pass by. then 6 more of there friends came to join as I was starting to freak out having to know more guys came to join. Yes i start to feel very very shy around them. Then 5 more of their friends that were playing games to join them too. I almost bumped into one of their friend thinking that it was my host brother and i was so embarrest. It felt HOT in there that i quite skating LOL. But DAMN JAPANESE GUYS CAN BE CUTE AND HOT.  

SENIOR YEAR ARE STRESSFUL!!! HAVE LOTS OF HOMEWORK TO DO AND STUPID NEW SCHOOL RULE WHERE EVERY STUDENTS DO THEIR WORK ONLINE. ALL BECAUSE OF THAT NEWLY BUILD SCHOOL ACROSS TOWN FOCUS ON TECHNOLOGY IN SCHOOL. NOW THAT MY SCHOOL WANTS TO START FOCUSING ON USING TECHNOLOGY INSTEAD OF TEXTBOOK!!! D;