A Crazy Night With the Derps

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 8 

A Crazy Night With The Derps

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

It was gettting late so everyone decided to head home. As usual, Lay carried me while Kris carried Yi Han.

"Uhh, I'm just wondering but why is it always you two banana heads that carry us? What about the other four?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess it's just cause it was us at the beginning, carrying you so it's not like there's a reason why the others have to carry you... unless you liked someone else and wanted to be carried by them," Lay smirked. UGH! Stupid banana head!

"Actually, I would rather walk then be carried by any of you poopfaces," Yi Han added.

"Well, since you said that, why don't I just let you and your annoying friend walk back," Kris, the giant banana, said. He put her on the ground and Lay did the same. Before I could say anything, THOSE IDIOTS FREAKING LEFT US IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK!!! AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE, THIS IS ALL YI HAN'S FAULT!!!!!!!

"OMG! WHY DID YOU AY THAT?!?!?! NOW WE'RE STUCK OUT HERE WITH NO WAY TO GET BACK. WHAT IF THE OTHER EVIL BANANAS COME???? THEN WHAT HAPPENS?!" I yelled.

"HAHHAHAH. Isn't it obvious? I thought my best friend would be smarter than to ask that question," the hell is she talking about?

"What are you talking about, woman?" I am annoyed and confused and when that happens, I AM GRUMPY!

"Duh, if the evil bananas find us then we die. I thought that was obvious enough," she said. O___O She. Is. Crazy. I just stared at her blankly. She looked at me and sighed. "You know, I really thought you would figure this out. If you don't remember, those beautiful banana angels' house is near here. I'm pretty sure that we could find it if we just walked a little."

"Hmmm. Good point. WHAT IF WE GET LOST?" l swear, Yi Han can be such a stupid poopface sometimes.

"Well, Giant and his friends will find us. I'm pretty sure they're smarter than to let us wander by ourself for too long," she replied with no care in the world.

"FINE. The sooner we start, the better." The both of us started walking when we heard some rustling in the bushes.

"Yinyin, did you hear that?" 

"Yes. What if it's the vampires?" I was starting to get scared.

"Then we pray and hope the angels come and save our banana asses," Yi Han answered. ........Did she say banana asses?

"Yes. We eat bananas so we have banana butts. Now, shut up." Right when I was about to say something back to her, we both heard something. Or should l say someone...

"Ouch, hyung! Watch it!" 

"Shut up! They'll hear us!" Then there was silence. Those voices sounded familiar...

.....................................................................................

All of a sudden, someone shouted, "OUCH! I SAID WATCH IT, BAOZI!!!" WHO THE HELL IS BAOZI???.... Ohh... wait a minute. Yi Han and I turned to each other then headed towards the voices. What we saw was probably the most epic thing in my whole life. Tao was sitting there with tears falling down his face while rubbing his head. Xiumin was trying to calm him down while rocking him back and forth. Luhan was sleeping with his mouth open and Lay was sitting there with a blank expression on his face. Chen was drawing on Luhan's face and Kris was in this awkward crouching postition with a constipated look on his face. 

"HAHAHHAHAHAH! OH MY SUJU! YOU GUYS LOOK DAEBAK!!!" Yi Han started laughing maniacally and I started doing the same. We were laughing so much we had tears in our eyes while rolling around on the ground, holding our stomachs. The guys just stared at us awkwardly.

"Hey guys..." Chen said. 

"NOONA!!! XIUMIN GEGE HIT ME TWICE!!!" Tao ran up and hugged Yi Han stop laughing and me laugh more.

"GET OFF ME! AND I"M NOT YOUR NOONA!" She yelled. He stopped and pouted at her. Tsk, what a baby.

"How do you know you're not my noona?" He asked.

"Well, how do you know I am?" She shot back.

f"Hmph. How old are you? What month were you born in?" He questioned.

"I'm 19. I was born in December. The 4th to be exact," she said. "Yue Yin was born a month after me but is also 19," she added quickly before he could ask me.

"Wellllll, I'm calling you guys noona anyway so too bad." THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS BANANA.

"Come on guys. Wake Luhan up. We should go home and eat dinner. It's getting late," Kris spoke up. He was stretching his sore body.

"Before we go anywhere, what in the world of bananas are you doing?" Yi Han asked.

"We knew you guys would never know how to get back so we decided to follow you guys just in case you got lost or found by the vamps." Chen explained. He finally woke Luhan up who had quickly went back to their house to wash his face.

"Oh, l see. And um, Kris?" YI Han called to him. He turned to her and raised a brow, signaling her to ask whatever she was going to ask.

"Can you um... c-carry m-me? I don't wanna walk," The whole time she was asking him this, she was avoiding his gaze.

"Sure." He smiled and went to pick her up. 

AWWW!!! IS THIS LOVE I'M SEEING??? THEY LOOKED LIKE A MATCH MADE IN THE HEAVEN OF BANANAS!!!

"Lay... can you pick me up? I'm too lazy to walk." I looked at him. He just sighed and picked me up. They started flying home. 

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

As soon as we go home, I went to take a shower. When I walked back down, l saw Lay was in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Making dinner. The others are upstairs in the game room, including Yue Yin if you want to go up there and hang with them."

"Nah. l'll help you make dinner instead." l went to wash my hands and asked him what l could do.

"Can you cut up those vegetables?" 

"Sure." I got to work.

"l want to ask you a question," he said.

"Shoot it."

"Why do you hate us so much? We even saved you from those evil bananas.

"We appreciate you for saving us but l guess it's because we don't trust you guys. I mean, all of a sudden, we're on this planet involved with angels and vampires. We don't know what you want to do with us. Plus, we really miss home and Earth." I answered. "Besides, it's not that we hate you. lt's just we can't trust you guys too much yet."

"What can we do to earn your trust completely then? We'll do anything."

"Why do you want our trust anyway?" His question had me suspicious.

"Because we like you guys. And with you around, it's not so boring. You guys are pretty funny. It's nice having different people around," he answered with honesty in his voice.

"Fine. Send us back to Earth and we'll trust you guys completely."

"Yi Han, you know we can't do that. You guys were sent here for a reason. You are destined to be with one of us twelve and so is Yue Yin. There's nothing we can do about it. Besides, eventually out of us all, one will fall for you and one will fall for Yue Yin. When that happens, we won't want to let you go anywhere by yourself. Especially not on Earth," Lay sounded exasperated as he said this.

"Well, can't you at least just let us go back for a short period of time? At least let us move our stuff and let people know that we're moving." I don't think it would be smart to stay here forever without letting our professors and other friends know that we're moving somewhere else.

"You'll have to ask Kris ge about that. He's the one in charge of all this."

"Ok." With that we were quietly working except for Lay's singing. I have to admit, his voice is amazing.

About 1 hour later, we were all done with cooking and I went up to call the others while Lay set the table. I went into the room and saw Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, and Chen playing video games while Kris was reading. Yue Yin was nowhere to be found. "Hey, dinner's ready." Before I could say Holy Bananas, everyone was running downstairs like stampeding cows. I went into the room Yinyin and l were staying in and saw Yue Yin drying her hair.

"Dinner's ready," l said.

"Okay. I'll be down there soon." I went downstairs and started eating since the guys had already started.Yue Yin came down and quickly scarfed down her food. What a pig. Tsk, tsk, tsk. But then again, l'm a pig too.

"Sooo, who's washing dishes today?" Xiumin asked.

"l'll do it since Yi Han already helped cook," Yue Yin volunteered. She took all the dishes to the sink and started washing. Everyone went to sit in the living room.

"Kris. Can Yue Yin and l go back to Earth? It's just for packing our things and letting our professors know we won't be going to school anymore. We can come back as soon as we're done. Besides, we miss home." I asked.

"Sure, but you can't stay too long. You guys can leave tomorrow," he answered. I was about to die of happiness!

"Leaving where?" We turned around and saw Yue Yin standing there, done with dishes. She came and sat next to me.

"We're going home tomorrow just to pack our things and say bye to everyone. We'll just tell everyone that we're moving." Yue Yin's eyes widened.

"YES! FINALLY!!!"

"Well, since it's not that late, why don't we all play a game?" Everyone turned to face Luhan.

"What game?" I asked.

He suddenly had an evil smirk on his face and answered, "My favorite game." The other 5 groaned when he said this.

"What's your favorite game?" Yue Yin had a confused face.

"It's called..." Tao started.

"...Truth or Dare," Kris finished for him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE!!! IT'S 2PMFAN4EVER!!!

How did you like this chapter? :DDD

Imma spam a little and then my cousin will update next.

-2pmfan4ever

tumblr_mdi3lvGz8N1r1e1b4o1_500.jpgOMG

tumblr_m6yorweYCc1qgqdoio1_500.gif

tumblr_m9sw60lI5v1r78svoo2_500.png

tumblr_m5ocfbBOKR1qiv6fro1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m148855hCc1qax4flo1_500.jpgHAHAHAHA

tumblr_m9vbr539Pi1rv0kt4o1_250.jpg

tumblr_m5xuiejk1l1rued0uo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7rhybbtiB1rwp2keo1_500.jpgLOL