Vampires and Angels Meet Once Again

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 4

Vampires and Angels Meet Once Again

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

"You first," I said to those creepers. Hell no am I going to be the first one to give up. 

"No! Guys don't ever give up first. So you do it," the dude with a creepy smile snapped. 

"No! You!" Stupid idiot who ate too many bananas. Since when did he think girls would give up first? What a freaking ist banana!!!

"No, you!"

"You!" 

The argument went on for what seemed like an hour when the leader spoke up. "Both of you shut up!!! No more bananas for the rest of your life, Chanyeol!" 

"But Suho hyung! That's not fair." WHAT KIND OF IDIOT POUTS JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T EAT ANYMORE BANANAS???

"And you. Come with us. We will punish you for even trying to run away. As for your friend, well once we find her, she'll be even more severely punished." That Suho creep smiled an evil smile, making me want to go even more nuts. Which doesn't make sense, because bananas aren't supposed to make people go nuts. That's what nuts do. Bananas make people happy. 

"Don't you dare touch Yi Han! I'll break your necks if you do!!!" Those weirdoes won't live another day if they touch my best friend. I tried kicking Suho in the stomach but he moved back. 

"Sehun! Baekhyun! Tie her hands and legs. Kai and D.O, drag her." Before I could do anything or even say anything these retarded bananas did as told. Sadly, I, the always happy hyper banana, was being dragged away. As Yi Han would say, Poop these idiots!!!

 

-(Yi Han's POV)-

"POOP THESE IDIOTS!!! LET ME GO! STUPID TALL BANANA, TELL DIMPLE BANANA TO LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!!!!" I screamed at these dumb butts. Apparently they didn't understand cause tall freak didn't do anything. UGH!

"EARTH TO BANANAS! I'M SCREAMING AT YOU GUYS HERE! WHERE ARE WE GOING ANYWAY???"

"Ok, first of all, you can't say earth to bananas because we're not on earth. Second, we're angels. Not bananas. We have wings, not yellow skin. Besides, we're not edible. Third, we are going to the dining room downstairs. Fourth, STOP SCREAMING!!!" The guy with chubby cheeks named Xiumin said. 

I just stared at him like O__O and started laughing like a maniac. All of them just stopped and stared at me like I was the crazy one here. Well, right now I was. 

"Uhh... Are you okay?" The baby face angel sounded scared. 

"HAHAHAHAHAH! OMG! Haha...ha...HAHAHAHA!"

"Maybe if we kiss her, she'll stop," Panda said. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NO, YOU WILL NOT KISS ME! I WILL KILL ANY OF YOU WHO DO SO!!!" While I was saying this, these erted bananas started walking and carrying me again. When we went downstairs, MY JAW DROPPED!!! SERIOUSLY, IT FELL OFF MY FACE!!! ............. HAHAH, NO IT DIDN'T!!!

But, the dining room was BEAUTIFUL! There was a table in the middle of the room with 8 seats. The seats were comfy white cushion chairs. The table was a glass table with a white cover underneath the glass. At each seat, there was a set of utensils on a cream colored cloth piece. There were 3 chandeliers on the ceiling above the table and there was this HUGE window with beautiful blue silk curtains. The curtains were parted to reveal a river with a mini garden filled with pretty flowers of all colors. There was a little picnic table with trees and it looked like it came from a dream! Then, across from the table, there was the white, blue, green, and purple kitchen. IT WAS A BIG KITCHEN TOO!!! Plus, it was where you could see both the dining area and the view from that window. HOW COULD 6 GUYS MANAGE TO DO ALL THIS??? AND STILL MANAGE TO LOOK AMAZINGLY HOT?! But then again, they did say that they were angels...

"I'm pretty sure you would want a kiss from Kris right? I mean, he's seriously every girl's dream. Tall, smart, good at rapping, an angel. HE'S PERFECT!!! If I were a girl, I'd definitely kiss him." The rest of the angels stared at Chen, including Kris. I GAWKED AT HIM.

"WHAT?!?!?! Just saying! I mean, you want to kiss him right?" Now everyone was staring at me.

"WHAT? NO! I DON'T WANT TO KISS ANYBODY! I just want to find my best friend!!!" Just thinking about Yue Yin made me want to break down and cry. Who knows where she is? I don't even know if she's still alive...imagining not ever seeing Yinyin again made me sad.

"Don't worry! We promise we'll help you find your friend," Luhan smiled at me while the others nodded and agreed.

"She's not my friend, freak. SHE'S MY BESTEST BEST FRIEND!!!! And I never asked for your guys' help anyway. I don't know you or like you. I HATE YOU!!!" I glared at them.

"Fine, we won't help you find your bestest best friend but we will make you eat." Kris, the tall banana, led me to a seat and forced me to sit down. He and the others went to the kitchen and 30 minutes later, they came back out with a whole bunch of food. FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Eat as much as you can. You're probably starving." Lay said. Then all of them sat and started eating. Seeing them eat, I ate to.

"So, you guys said you were angels, what do you mean by 'angels'?" I was getting curious about them.

"It means we're angels. We call ourselves EXO-M." Kris said. "I'm the leader."

I just nodded and decided to continue eating. THE FOOD WAS AMAZINGLY GOOD! After eating, all the boys started cleaning up. I took this opportunity to sneak out. I had to take this chance to escape. I MUST FIND YUE YIN!!!

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

OHEMGEE!!! They've been dragging me forever now!!!! I was getting really tired and decided to sleep while I could. I know that most people wouldn't be able to sleep in my situation but WHAT THE HELL. I'm tired and I need my beauty sleep. Just as I was about to sleep, I heard a voice calling me.

"YINYIN-AHHH!! OMG! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, CRAZY BANANA?!?!?!" SHEET! IT'S YI HAN!!! 

"Interesting... look who we have here. If it isn't the other girl. It was easier finding you then I thought it would be. I'm surprised those angels didn't find you and save you," Suho said. ANGELS??? WHAT IS THIS MON TALKING ABOUT??? As far as I know, ANGELS DON'T EXIST!

"Oh, trust me. They found me. They told me that they would find Yue Yin and protect both of us. But I don't trust them as much as I don't trust you erted creepy bananas." Is it just me or did my best friend just confirm that ANGELS EXIST?!?!?!

"Well, what a stubborn, stupid girl you are. Had you stayed with them, you could still live.However, now that we've found you, we will torture you and kill you and the angels won't even be able to help you. BOYS! GET HER!" I saw my best friend being captured and it was sad that I couldn't help her. The scary erts continued dragging us but then Suho stopped us. 

"Kai! Do what you do." After hearing Suho's command, Kai smirked and......we were in a room. WHAT THE HELL! ASDFKDSKFDI. Yi Han looked as confused as I felt.

"What the..." I heard her murmur. I felt myself getting tied and then I felt a hand squeezing mine. I turned and saw Yi Han. I squeezed her hand back.

"Now for the fun part." All of them were staring at us with their weird colored eyes, pale skin, and scary smirks."Remember, only a little bit so that we can all have our fair share." Suho said. What the heck? What are they going to do? 

Suddenly, Kai bent down in front of me while D.O bent down in front of Yi Han. All Yi Han could do was glare at him. I was starting to get real scared. They slowly put their faces to our necks and inhaled deeply.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, feeling really pissed.

"OH! That's right. We never told you guys. All of us are vampires and we're about to the blood out of you," Kai said in a menacing tone.

I was ready to pee in my pants and I'm pretty sure the same could go for my bestie. I just stared at them with shocked, wide eyes. They slowly leaned into our throats and right when I thought I was doomed, voices were heard.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" Suddenly, I was up in the air with arms around me. I turned around and saw a dude with wings holding me and he was FLYING!!! I almost screamed except I heard Yi Han's voice.

"KRIS? YOU STUPID BANANA!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" SHE KNEW THESE PEOPLE??? OHHH, THEY MUST BE THE ANGELS!

"Saving your asses. What do you think?" The guy she was talking to named Kris was holding her tightly in the air. All of a sudden, a creepy evil voice brought us all back to the present.

"We meet once again, angels."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!                                                                 

I hope you enjoyed this update!!!

I gotta go sleep so BYEBYE

My cousin will update next :D

-2pmfan4ever

 

[IMG]

 

[IMG]

 

[IMG]

 

[IMG] LOL

 

[IMG]OMG

 

[IMG]OMGGGGGGGG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

 

[IMG]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

 

[IMG]

 

[IMG]OMGGGGGGGGG

 

[IMG]LOOOOL I JUST FOUND THIS HILARIOUS