Don't Die On Me:Part 1

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 30

Don't Die On Me: Part 1

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Yongguk and Himchan threw Yi Han and I--literally threw us on the ground. I landed on the ground with a thud, flinching.

"Yah! You guys don't have to be so harsh!" Yi Han shouted as they chained us up. I said nothing. I was too busy spacing out in my own thoughts.

"I feel like a slave..." She mumbled when they left us in the cell alone. I nodded.

"With all these chains..." I said, looking down at my chained up legs and arms against the wall. SERIOUSLY!!! They chained our arms and legs on the wall. (If you're confused, it's kind of like how Jaejoong was chained in the Mirotic MV).

Soon, Yongguk and Himchan came back in.

"YAH! LET US OUT GUYS!" Yiyi shouted.

Yongguk snorted, "The hell would we do that for?"

Yi Han looked at me, I shrugged.

"Just be quiet Yi Han. Kris, Lay, and the others will save us," I tried reassuring her except it sounded like I was trying to convince myself.

"Pfft," Himchan rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What?" I asked, irritated.

"Do you guys really think they'll win against Zaen?" He asked, snorting.

"Shut up, you don't know anything," I growled. Next to me, Yi Han was glowering at them.

"They're alot better and stronger than any of you idiots. DON'T FREAKING INSULT OUR FRIENDS!!! At least they're not a bunch of lowlifes who have nothing better to do but go around killing two innocent girls and their best alien friends," she stated. 

"Says the ones who didn't know they had powers," he replied.

"SHUT THE HELL UP. SO WHAT IF I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD POWERS?! ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE TOLD ME I HAD THEM! DA HELL YOU UGLY NINCOMPOOP, MY PARENTS DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING ME SO HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW?! HUHH?!?! UNCHAIN ME, GODDAMNIT! YOU TWO GET ON MY NERVES. ADSJHOGFISGJAJODISK. I LIKE DAEHYUN MORE!!! HE'S NICER." I yelled, huffing as they stared at me wide-eyed. Yongguk burst out laughing, making me more annoyed than ever.

'For once, l'd rather have Daehyun here than these two idiots to watch us.'

"SHE CALLED YOU UGLY!!! HAHAHAHAH. AND YOUR'E SUPPOSED TO BE THE VISUAL~" He laughed as Himchan glared at him.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted, hitting Yongguk on the head before going to the corner and sulking. "B-but I'm beautiful...;~;" He murmured to himself quietly. He started crying softly.

I made a face, "Stop being a cry baby," I mumbled, feeling bad.

"OH BABY DON'T CRY, TONIGHT~" Yi Han sang out of nowhere. 'WHAT THE ...??'

"I'M BEAUTIFUL! TELL ME I'M BEAUTIFUL!!" He cried, shaking my shoulders like a maniac.

"YAH YOU'RE CRAZY, LET GOO!!" I shouted.

"Himchan." Zaen's voice growled threateningly. Himchan froze automatically and stepped away, bowing down.

"I-I'm sorry father..." he went and stood next to Yongguk, who was trying his best to not laugh.

"Yongguk, as the position of leader...I expected you to be more mature," Zaen said seriously and annoyed. Yongguk's face became serious and frightened.

"N-neh...father..." he looked down.

Zaen grumbled under his breath and looked to Yi han and I.

"Yongguk, Himchan. Go help your brothers fight those weak pimps," he smirked, as the two immediately retreated to the others. "Shall we get started girls?" He grinned evilly.

"AWW, HELL NAW ZAEN. AIN'T NOBODY KILLING ME EXCEPT ME!!!" I shouted, I didn't feel like taking it seriously.

"SHUT UP YUE YIN! BE A LITTLE SERIOUS HERE, WOMAN!!!" Yi Han snapped."SAYS THE ONE WHO WAS SINGING 2 MINUTES AGO...OKAY I GOT IT." I stopped as she shot daggers at me.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

'DAMMIT KRIS. HURRY THE HELL UP!!! '

'GEE WOMAN. YOU KNOW IT'S NOT THAT EASY BEING TACKLED TO THE GROUND, OKAY?! CHILL OUT! DO WHAT YUE YIN TOLD YOU TO DO LADY! WE'RE DOING THE BEST WE CAN!!!' He cried inside my head. I was surprised. 'We could talk to each other?'

'NO DUH. Why else did you think l nodded when you told me to save you before they dragged you away?'

'Poop you. Just hurry up and beat the crap out of them. l'm not ready to die yet, banana head.'

'OWWWW. That hurt. STOP TALKING AND START CONCENTRATING ON ZAEN WOMAN. I'LL TRY TO BE THERE SOON.'

"Yah, girl. Are you listening to me?" Zaen growled, nudging me with his foot. I glared at him.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I?!" I snapped.

"Well you should, because of your spacing out, you didn't even notice your friend just had her powers drained from her," he smirked evilly. My eyes widened, as I stared at Yue Yin who was lying on the cold, solid ground. Barely alive, and still chained.

"YUE YIN!!!!!" I screamed. 

'KRIS HURRY!!!!!! YUE YIN!!!!'

'AH DAMN IT!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID YI HAN! WAIT THERE, I'LL SEND LAY OR SOMEONE UP!'

'I CAN'T MOVE EITHER WAY!!'

'WELL THEN DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!' 

'ALRIGHT I UNDERSTAND!! JUST KEEP FIGHTI---' I gasped for air, as he held me in the air by my throat.

"L-L-LET GO!!!" I choked, trying to pry his hand away. His grin just grew even more wider, it was like he enjoyed death. But what could I expect from a demon? I could feel my energy being taken away.

'YAH!! YI HAN! WHAT'S WRONG?! ANSWER ME!!'

Just as I was about to lose my 'last' breath of air, Lay, Kai, Suho, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Tao came bursting through the doors. Zaen let go of my throat, letting me fall to the ground choking and gasping for air.

'I'M OKAY, KRIS. THEY MADE IT IN TIME.'

"HURRY!!! Yinyin's going to die within a minute if you don't hurry your stupid selves up! Wait...just hurry up and help her! At this moment, you guys are anything but stupid. JUST SAVE MY BEST FRIEND, PLEASE!!! I CAN'T LET HER DIE!!! YUE YI-MMMMMPPHHH!"

"Good thing you guys are here. Now you can watch me drain this girl's powers."

"NO! STOP!!!" We all turned to see Jongup standing by the door. "STOP IT. YI HAN AND YUE YIN NEVER DID ANYTHING TO DESERVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. PLEASE, STOP. DON'T KILL HER."

We stared at him in shock. 

"Ohoho, so now you're turning on me? For such useless beings?! Did I not say that l would kill anyone of you if you went against my orders?" Zaen said. 

"NO! DON'T KILL HIM! DON'T KILL ANY ONE OF THEM!!!" I yelled at the evil being before me. 

All he did was laugh like a maniac-wait, he is a maniac. Jongup furrowed his eyebrows and glared at his father.

"I'm done being your dog, father. I don't like what l do, I'm sick and tired of it. We're tired of doing your dirty work; DO IT YOURSELF!" He growled. Zaen's expression darkened.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR FATHER, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF !" He yelled, shaking in rage.

"NO, FATHER. SHAME ON YOU! I CAN BARELY CALL YOU FATHER, YOU AREN'T MY FATHER!!!" Jongup shouted. Now they were in front of one another, throwing daggers at each other.

"GO TO HELL YOU CRAPPY SON OF MINE!!!" Zaen yelled, and punched Jongup--hard. He fell on the ground as Zaen started kicking, jumping on and punching his own son. Everyone stared at the scene in shock. Yue Yin coughed up blood, barely alive with the little energy she had left. Lay ran over to her and helped her lean against the wall.

"Y-YAH! YOU BASTARD. WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE Y-YOU?!" Yue Yin cried at Zaen, coughing up more blood. Lay and Tao unchained Yue Yin and I. But that wasn't a good idea...Yue Yin slugged over to Jongup and shielded him, both were being beaten. Zaen grinned crazily with wide eyes, full of pleasure seeing pain and suffering.

"YUE YIN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, YOU IDIOT?!" I shouted, standing up and kicking Zaen's leg, causing him to fall on the ground. He growled and charged at me, but Tao stepped in, slowing every movement. While he did, Luhan grabbed me and pulled me away as Lay tried to do the same with Yue Yin. But she refused to move. 

"YAH! YUE YIN, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! WHAT THE HELL! GET UP!!!" I screamed.

She ignored me though and looked at Lay. "Heal him first," she said calmly. I grew frustrated, she always put everyone's need before her own even though she could be weird and funny or annoying or act like she didn't care. But that was when she was only joking.

"W-What? Why?" Lay asked. She shrugged.

"They may be the enemy but still, if he's getting beaten up by his father,it could mean he never wanted to do this in the first place. Didn't you hear him anyway? He said he doesn't want to do any of this anymore. He came and stopped his father from hurting Yi Han. It's not their fault, they aren't evil. It is just Zaen," she sternly said.

"But they're demons..."

"So what? Do all demons have to be evil? Aren't vampires and demons kind of the same? People think them to both be evil and yet. Look at EXO-K! They're vampires and completely good people. It could be the same for B.A.P."

"YAH, YOU GUYS KNOW HE'S A DEVIL AND MY SLOWING DOWN OF HIS MOVEMENTS WON'T LAST VERY LONG RIGHT?! HURRY THE HELL UP AND GET OUT OF HERE YOU DUMB S! STOP TALKING!!!" Tao yelled and looked at Kai, he nodded. Just as we were about to transport, Zaen was back his regular speed, and tackled Tao to the ground.

"I'LL HAVE TO GET RID OF YOU FIRST. WON'T I, BOY," he grinned, and out of nowhere stabbed Tao. Everyone was frozen in shock and horror as we stared at the now dead Tao. Zaen stood up, wiping the blood of his hands and looked at each of us.

"WHO'S NEXT?" He laughed wickedly. He looked at Lay."Ohh...the healer, dear, dear, you'll be quiet troublesome, won't ya boy?" He grinned, and threw the dagger at lay in a flash before he could dodge. He took out another dagger and threw it at Luhan.

Kai grabbed Yue Yin, who was holding onto Jongup and I ready to transport. All of us were shaking and feeling despair as we were forced to watch our friends die. 

I couldn't take it anymore. Right when Kai started transporting us, l jumped away from him. It was too late for Kai to stop the teleportation and they all stared wide-eyed at me. Yue Yin was yelling something but l couldn't hear since they'd already gone.

"What do you want? To die?" Zaen smirked at me.

"JERK! BASTARD! I HATE YOU! You killed my friends. You hurt your own son. You almost killed my best friend. YOU DESERVE TO DIE IN THE EVILEST WAY!" I yelled at him. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT. KILL ME, TAKE MY POWERS AWAY. I DON'T CARE. JUST DON'T HURT MY FRIENDS!!!"

"Fine, l'll do just that. Take your powers, kill you, and let your friends go. But in return you do as I say," he stated.

"Fine."

'YI HAN-AH!!! IS IT TRUE?! TAO, LUHAN, AND LAY ARE DEAD?!?!?! Where are you?! Why didn't you come back with Kai? ARE YOU AN IDIOT!!! I'll come and get you soon. Just hang on!'

'NO! Don't come! I'll be safe, don't worry. Focus on your fight! I'm blocking off my thoughts so you won't be distracted. I'll let you know if anything happens.' 

Lies.

I know l won't be safe now. l won't let him know if anything happens. But, l can't let Kris come here or anyone else.

"Stand still. I'm tying your hands and legs." I just nodded as an answer. After he did, as he was about to drain the last of my powers, Yue Yin tackled him to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DO MAN?!" She yelled at me. Kris came running in, he hugged me tightly and untied me. 

"YOU'RE A PABO!" He cried, tears streaming down his face.

"KRIS!" I gasped, surprised he was crying.

"HADGOHSFOIGJSIDFG STAY PUT YOU OLD JERKFACE CANT YOU SEE THERES A MOMENT GOING ON HERE?!" Yue Yin shouted.

"ITS MY---HSDOGJDGIASDOLK" Yue Yin covered Zaens mouth.

"YOU ER SHUSH" She snapped as she tied him up and tapped his mouth.

"YAH LETS GET OUT OF HERE GUYS" She shouted as Lay stood beside her, along with Kai. I was relieved nothing happened to them.

"AND YOU!"

"DONT YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN YOU IDIOT-OF-A-BEST-FRIEND. YOU COULD'VE DIED. YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE AWAY YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT. I MEAN I CARE FOR PEOPLE BUT I WOULDNT DO THAT. YOU JUST DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR LIFE." Yue Yin shouted.

"Guys, we should leave now, Zaen may be tied up but it won't last for long." Lay said.  We all nodded and went to Kai, he nodded at us and we transported. We were back home, at EXO's house.

"You two stay here, its safer for you guys. Kai, Lay, and I will go back to fight with the others against B.A.P"Kris said.

"NO!"Yue Yin and I shouted.

"YOU GUYS CAN'T FIGHT AGAINST B.A.P!"I shouted. Yue Yin nodded, "YEAH! I MEAN THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO DO THIS, BUT THEY HAVE TO BECAUSE OF ZAEN!"

"...Fine, promise you guys will stay out of the way?"Kris asked, looking at me clearly.

I nodded, Yue Yin shook her head. " Yi han might, but i can't promise you i will." She said.

"Fine. Kai" Kris said, Kai grumbled and nodded.

"transported back here for nothing..." And in five seconds we were standing with the rest of EXO.

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

When we transported back, i looked at B.A.P. They were all injured badly, I looked around EXO was in the same condition. Daehyun spotted Yi Han and I, his eyes widened at me;I shrugged. Jongup was with us, he really didn't want to do this. Zelo said earlier he didn't want to do it either, so he followed Jongup im guessing. It must've been a shock for B.A.P, now they're down to four people. But they still had back up demons to help with the fight.

I noticed someone walking out the building it wasn't Zaen, well he was behind the person but for some reason it gave me the chills that...

it was only a little girl...

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued...

 

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! ><

Sorry for the long wait!

I planned to finish updating on Thursday or Friday

but i got caught up in homework and studying for three freaking tests

for school.

Aahfogiajdgjfdlgjol;

don't you guys hate when that happens? -.-

Alright well my cousin will be updating next.

WHO LOVES SHINEES DREAM GIRL?I can't even. ajfogafgafakf;l

TaeMAN and Minho improved alot on dancing and singing

they're really good now:)

Hehe i loved that part when dubu was rolling up the wall keke:))

Okaiii

Byee^^