Secrets Revealed

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 29

Secrets Revealed

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Right when Daehyun was about to drag the two of us away, l screamed out, "HOLY BUNNIES!!! WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET HERE?!?!?!" 

"Who the heck are you looking at, Yue Yin?" Yi Han's face spelled out K-H-U-N-F-U-S-E-D. She followed my gaze and her eyes became the size of D.Onuts. 

"YOU...HOW...WHEN...BANANA...TEEN...JUNIOR...PM...ICE CREAM...PUPPIES...TOP...2...SUPER...HOLY...I...AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Everyone stared at Yi Han weirdly as she uttered a whole bunch of random words. That girl has a major speech issue. When she's completely shocked or something, she can't think straight and says whatever's running through her mind. She doesn't even say it in a specific order. l don't see how TEEN TOP or Super Junior or 2PM or puppies have anything to do with the current situation. 

"DUDES!!! FOR ONCE, I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE DERPS LIKE YOU!!!" Yi Han yelled. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DUMBOS COME EARLIER!!!" l shouted.

"Because we had to find out where you guys were first. lt's not as easy as you would think, locating to annoying girls in some alien planet we've never been to or even heard of before," Baekhyun frowned.

"Yeah. Besides, don't worry! We're here to rescue you guys now!" Sehun smiled.

"HA! HAHAHA! NICE JOKE!!!" Himchan burst out laughing. Then, like a bipolar, he switched to a dead, scary, serious look. "The burdensome girls aren't going anywhere. Besides, you have business with us. Daehyun, Jongup, and Zelo. Go lock them up then come back out."

"Since when have you been in charge, Himchan? l clearly ordered Yongguk to be the one in charge." I, as well as all the others, looked towards the direction of the deep, gravelly voice to find a huge, scary, old man.

"F-father. l-l sincerely apologize," Himchan stuttered.

"FATHER? YOU FREAKING HAVE A FATHER??? BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!," Yi Han started rolling like a buffalo. Not able to help it, l start rolling like a buffalo with her. 

All the guys stared at us weirdly as if we are two girls with serious issues - which is true. 

"EHEM. Little missies, this is obviously not the correct timing for you to be laughing at something so serious," B.A.P's "father" said with a stern face. Poop this old man. Who the hell does he think he is, telling us when to laugh? If l could, l would punch the hell out of this guy then beat up his little sons for rudely kidnapping us. 

"WHAT THE PHỞ??? YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHEN TO LAUGH, GEEZER. GO DIE," Yi Han shouted. Right when l'm about to high-five her, she lunged toward the dude, only to be pulled back by Yongguk. 

"Sorry, father. l will get rid of this nuisance before she bothers you any longer," Bang bowed his head. 

"No need for that. l was actually coming here to retrieve these sorry-excuses-of-a-grown-girl anyway." My jaw fell on its own accord as l stared at the devil in disbelief. 

"YAH! YOU STUPID OLD MAN. IF WE'RE SORRY EXCUSES FOR GIRLS, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU. HUH?!" Yi Han shouted. "YOU'RE THE WORST OF THE WORST OF THE WORST OF THE BANANA DER- MMMMMFFF. ALKDFJLKSDFJ AKLSDFJKLWE." Jongup shut her up by gagging her.

"Let. Them. Go," Lay shook with anger. He looked like he was barely able to contain it.

'Damn. Lay must be in a rage if he's that mad. I've never seen him like that before.' 

"I can't do that. These girls would be of great use to me," the devil old man said. 

"Didn't you say that these girls were sorry-excuses-for-girls? What the hell would you want to do with them?" Xiumin seethed with anger.

"Oh, pardon me. Let me rephrase that. Their POWERS would be of great use to me. They are just worthless bodies that don't have any use to me. In fact, after l drain them of their powers, they'll just die," he said it as if it were no big matter.

Sehun's eyes widened. "NO! Don't touch noonas with your digusting hands."

"Don't forget, little child. l can kill you in the blink of an eye if you don't shut your stupid mouth," he said.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. NEITHER OF US HAVE ANY SORT OF POWER. JUST LET US GO!" I shouted. This guy is seriously pissing me off. Aish, people are so confusing sometimes, ill just try to chill out or something. Meh.

"They're right, father. There's no way Yue Yin or Yi Han could have any powers. They are only humans after all," Daehyun spoke up. l was probably just imagining it but l thought l saw a hint of worry and panic on his face. 

"lt seems like none of you know what's really go on. These brats are not what you think they are. They are alot more than mere humans."

"Jie, what is he talking about?" Tao asked, face full of confusion.

"I don't even know. Don't listen to what he says," l sneered. This guy must be more than crazy to think that Yiyi and l had powers. Pfft, as if.

"Let the other girl go." Daehyun let go of Yi Han who was looking extremely pissed - pissed, piss...

Oh, . l hope they have a bathroom here. l seriously need to go.

"Um. Uh, do you guys have a bathroom here. l, uh, need to pee," l'm seriously dying of embarassment of saying that out loud.

Mr.Devil siged heavily before waving a hand. "Oh well. Guess there's nothing l can do. Zelo, show the girl to the bathroom. And you," he paused to look at me, "Please remember to clean up your mess. Especially if you're on your...you know. Your menstru-" 

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. DUDE, I GET IT.SHEESH..AND I'M NOT... ." I awkwardly left the incompetent atmosphere with a red face only to be more awkward with Zelo.

I followed the young tree as he showed me to the bathroom. I pushed him a tiny bit to get him to walk faster but nope. Same pace.

"Hurry u--"

"OK. We're here...hurry up," he said, jumping up and down while making a weird face.

I stared at him. "Do you need to pee or something too?..." I asked and he nodded.

"Fine. I'll be quick." I then went to do my job. After I walked out the bathroom, he ran inside, pushing me into the wall and making me fall on the ground with a thump.

"Oww," I made a face and stood back up. After he was done, he came back out and stared at me. I blinked.

"What?"

"Remind me to never do that again," He mumbled as I blinked confused. "What...?"

"I would've died if you ran away. Sheesh. Okay, let's go." He started walking ahead quickly. I made a face and followed him.

"I couldn't have either way..." I murmured.

As we got closer, l heard Yi Han's yelling. 

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SO STUPID. I MEAN, I GET THAT YOU'RE SUPER DUPER OLD BUT SERIOUSLY. EVEN A 5 YEAR OLD CAN BE SMARTER. YUE YIN AND I DON'T. HAVE. POWERS."

"AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD. CAN YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM BEFORE YOU WERE 12??? HUH???" The devil said. 

"COULD YOU PEOPLE STOP YELLING?! I DON'T PLAN ON BEING DEAF ANYTIME SOON!!!" I yelled. 

"THEN WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" Yi Han shouted back.

"BECAUSE I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF YOU IDIOT! CHILL!!!" I covered my ears.

"OOH. THIS SEEMS FUN. LET'S HAVE A YELLING BATTLE!" Zelo yelled and jumped like a happy, hyper bunny.

"NO!!!" All of us yelled at him. He frowned and sat next to Daehyun, l patted his head.

"Not now young tree." I whispered.

"Kids, please gather in a circle. l will explain the history of these two...what do you call them...rabid squirells? Yes, yes. Let's just call them rabid squirells," B.A.P's dad concluded.

"HEY! WHAT THE HECK IS WRO-" Yi Han started but was stopped by Luhan's hand covering . She gave him a glare and started mumbling something about how no one would listen to her anymore. 

"What do we call you anyway? Do you have a name?" Kris asked.

"Child, are you an idiot? Of course l do. Call me Zaenyoung. Park Zaenyoung. Just call me Zaen." (Guys, this a made up name by LePand1506).

"BWAHAHA. What kind of name is that?" Chanyeol rolled over laughing.

I shrugged. "I think that's a cool name to be honest." Chanyeol immediately stopped laughing. In the corner of my eye, l saw Zelo and Daehyun grin a bit.

"I'm just saying..." I mumbled, sitting down next to Zelo.

"For a girl with powers, thank you. But, ehem. Can we please move on?" We all nodded.

B.A.P surrounded their father and everyone else sat in a circle. I made a face when he said l had "powers" but l shrugged it off and told him your welcome.

"Well to start off, you guys aren't normal humans. You are-" Zaen stopped and glared at Yi Han. "WOULD YOU STOP MUMBLING UNDER YOUR BREATH AND PAY ATTENTION???"

"Fine, fine."

-(Yi Han's POV)-

I hate him. I absolutely hate him. 

"As l was saying, you guys aren't normal human beings. You two are a rare type of human left on the Earth. Socerers."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Chen interrupted.

"Yes, of course l am. Stop interrupting."

"HA! Stop lying. If we were sorcerors, we would've been able to use our magic long ago," l said.

"No. As l said, sorcerors are very rare. A sorceror's powers could only be awakened if someone taught them how to use it. In your case, your parents hid your powers from yourselves," Zaen explained.

"Our parents are normal human beings."

"Yes they are. But you guys aren't."

"Dude, this doesn't make any sense," Yue Yin commented.

"It does." Kris said. "Just because your parents aren't sorcerors doesn't mean any of your past ancestors weren't. Normally, a generation of a family would have the powers but then it could skip over the next few generations before the powers are given to some one else."

"Eh?" Sehun asked.

"In other words, the powers aren't given to everyone one in the family line. Only a few get it. And normally it's not till centuries later that another person in the family would get powers. Which is why sorcerors are so rare," Suho added.

"You just happen to be the next to get the powers," Youngjae said. 

"How? How do you guys know so much about sorcerors?" l asked.

They shrugged. "We're supernatural beings. It's only natural that we would know about other types."

"Back to my story. Although your parents are not sorcerors themselves, they know about them. The stories are passed down and there are books about it. In fact, both of your families had books about spells and how to teach someone to use their powers. However, they burned the books, wanting you to live a normal human life like they did. At the age of 12, people came to search for you, to steal your powers. Those people were actually B.A.P and myself. However, we failed as your parents protected you. Afraid that you would know about your true identity, your parents had your memories erased. Due to the fact that your parents didn't have powers themselves, they asked friends to help them. Your memory loss is why you don't know anything from before and during you were 12."

"Woah, woah," I said. "This would make sense except, how did it happen to both of us? How did it end up that the exact same things happened to us?"

"Your parents were close friends. Until the incident. Although you two are like sisters and practically inseperable, your parents didn't want to talk to each other much anymore. They thought it would be dangerous. That it would be easier for us to find you guys. We would've found you guys anyway. At first, they didn't want you guys to be near each other. In the end, they decided that if you were together then you could protect each other better."

"If l do say so myself, hiding your powers from you was a stupid choice. None of your parents could've protected you forever. With your powers, you'd have a better chance of surviving. Eventually, your idiotic parents would've died and you two would've continued to live for centuries. Sorcerors live for a long time."

"What are our powers?...And how do you know so much about our family?" Yinyin asked.

"Pfft. Stupid. OF COURSE WE HELPED OUR FATHER SPY!" Yongguk said.

"Yongguk, it's not your time to talk," Zaen gave him a stern look. He automatically shut up. "Your powers vary. Some sorcerors have many powers while some have a limited amount."

"I don't get it. After all this, why do you want these girls? They can't use their powers. They don't even know what sort of powers they have. There's no point in keeping them captive," Baekhyun pointed out.

"Wrong. I don't care whether they can use their powers. l can still extract their powers from them."

"WHY?! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! OUR POWERS ARE OURS TO USE!!! If you extract our powers and kill us, what would you use it for???" I exploded.

"I've waited for centuries. It's my turn to rule the world. To rule EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. THANKS TO THOSE 12 RASCALS' FATHERS, l couldn't ever have anything to myself except for this dratted planet. They could do anything. Now that they are gone, the stupid vampire and his buddy, the angel, l can have everything that l want. No one can get in my way now. With your powers, l could do anything. My sons and l will rule this unniverse, galaxy, whatever you want to call it. Humans will bow down to our feet. We'll get rid of you idiots and your friends. Vampires and angels will be gone. Humans will be our slaves. If there are any sorcerors left after you two, l'll drain them of their powers."

"You disgusting old man. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS! NOT TO YI HAN, EXO, OR MYSELF!!! And your sons. Have you ever wondered if they truly wanted to help you with your dirty work? HUH?!" Yue Yin shouted. 

"They are my sons! They will happily do as told, right?" B.A.P looked away from their father. Zelo looked sad.

"I hate this...Father. I don't want to hurt noonas. They didn't do anything to deserve this!" Zelo cried.

"ZELO! DO NOT TURN AGAINST ME!!! Your fate will be the same as EXO if you argue. You'll die in a blink of an eye." Zelo shut up.

"Evil. You're truly evil," I said between gritted teeth. 

"Enough. Yongguk, Himchan. Bring those girls into the lair and chain them up. l'll be in my room to prepare some stuff and as soon as l get that done, the ritual will begin. The rest of you, kill EXO. And fast. Your brothers will come out and assist you once they are done."

"NO! YOU CAN'T!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM!!! THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!" l cried. He can't. He can't kill EXO! 

"Tape their mouths. Their voices are annoying me." Daehyun hesitantly taped our mouths.

"LET THEM GO! YI HAN JIE! YUE YIN JIE!" Tao cried. 

"Boys, bring them to the lair. The rest of you, kill the 12 insolent idiots anyway you want." 

I tried screaming but it came out as muffles. 'KRIS!!! SAVE US!!!' I looked at him desperately. He looked at me, surprised. Then gave me a nod. COULD HE HAVE READ MY MIND?!?!?! 

"Let's get this over with. Come on. We have to beat the living crap out of these guys and save our girls," Kris said with a determined and angry face.

"RIght. No one gets away with hurting my friends. Yinyin and Yiyi are no exceptions," Kai glared.

"It's on. Before you know it, you'll all be begging for mercy," Youngjae smirked.

"MMMPHHH!!!" Yue Yin attempted to speak but her voice was muffled. 

Yongguk started pulling the struggling me and in the end, threw me over his shoulder. Himchan did the same and soon we were pulled away from the beginning of a deadly battle. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO WASSUP!!!

Sorry for not updating in so long! I've been really busy lately with school and home. 

Plus, you could say that l was distracted by EXO and B.A.P and Teen Top and yeah...

I really am sorry for not updating in a while. 

This was a really crappy chappie wasn't it? Sorry.

I feel so bad. For not updating in a long time and writing a crappy chapter.

SO SORRY!!!

AND HAVE YOU HEARD OF KRIS' NEW HAIR COLOR!!!!! IT'S SO AWESOMEEEEE!!!!

ITS BLACK AND OMG!!!

Ehem anyways, WHO LOVES TEEN TOP??? I DO!!!

AND BAP ONE SHOT. I THINK I DIED WATCHING THAT MV. AND TEEN TOP'S MV.

CANT WAIT TILL THEY RELEASE THE WHOLE MV!!!!

BUT THEN NONE OF THESE COMEBACKS WOULD MAKE AS HAPPY AS EXO'S!!!!!!

AND 2PM's JAPANESE ALBUM!!! 

Serioulsy, EXO needs to comebaek. EXOTICS WILL WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And omg, guys, l downloaded the EXO font on microsoft word and its awesome.

I CAN NOW USE IT WHENEVER!!!!!!!!! For those who want to know what the font is called, its Exoziti.

Well yeah, gotta go now. BYE, my cousin will update next.

BAIIIII!!!!!

-2pmfan4ever

 

 

 

 

I LOVE EXO SOOOO MUCH!!! 

Ok im going for real now...