B.A.P vs EXO, "The Battle Has Begun..."

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 28

B.A.P Vs. EXO, "The Battle Has Begun..."

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

After being knocked out, for who knows how many hours, I finally woke up in a slightly lit room. I looked around as flashbacks of what happened slowly came back to me. 'I wonder where Yi Han is...FUUU---DAMMIT! THEY SEPERATED US! SHE BETTER BE ALRIGHT---OH WHO AM I KIDDING THE GIRL CAN TAKE CARE OF HERSELF. Hopefully,EXO comes to the rescue soon,' I thought.

To be honest, I wasn't scared at all but I was a bit confused and pissed at the same time; I mean, who wouldn't be? I was a moody person. Anyone who tries to talk to me when l'm pissed would most likely think l'm rude. Yep, and that's the mood l'm in right now-- pissed as hell.Usually, l'm a calm and understanding person, though l would admit that l'm quite an idiot.

I started muttering to myself angrily, glaring at the floor. I still didn't get over the fact that they, B.A.P, a group I really like, didn't let me freaking knock those idiots to the space of wonderland. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and started throwing a tantrum.

"AAAAGH!!!! DAMMIT!!! HELL WOULD I LOVE A FREAKING PUNCHING BAG RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed, grabbing the closest thing to me and throwing it at the wall, breaking it into pieces. "STUPID-DUMB--IDIOTS-I-DON'T-CARE-IF-I-LIKE-THEM-OR-NOT-IMMA-SLAP-THE-HELL-OF-STUPIDITY-OUT-OF-THEM!!!!!" I hollered as I saw Daehyun in the darkest corner of the room, sitting quietly. I scowled at him. He stood up and walked out of the darkness, smirking.

"Took you long enough to notice me," he commented as I huffed.

"What are you guys?" I growled, staring at him straight in the eyes.

"Us? Oh, you realized we weren't human? Wow, gotta say, you're pretty smart," he said. "We're demons but this shouldn't surprise you right? After all, you and Yi Han live with vampires and angels,"

 'How did he know about them?...'

"Where are we?" I asked. What he said next left me with goosebumps and uneasiness.

"Somewhere where they won't be able to find us," he said, grinning sinisterly.

~~~****<(*^-^*)>****~~~

We were still in the room and I was starving to death. I rolled on the floor since l thought it would be useless to try and get out of the room. Daehyun was obviously put to watch me for a reason, which probably meant this room was locked. 'I wonder if Yi Han is awake yet...she should be by now..' I thought as I heard a low growl. I blinked, it wasn't my stomach that growled...

"Ahh, l'm hungry~" Daehyun whined, making me raise an eyebrow. He looked at me, and raised his eyebrows too; his eyes asking me, "What"?

"Go eat then," I murmured as he nodded, grinning. "That's a good idea actually, l'd do that but unfortunately, l can't," he sighed, slumping down and leaning against the wall.

"Hmm~ That's not my problem then. Have fun starving," I said as he scowled at me.

"Yah, l'm not the only one that's hungry," he grumbled.

"Yeah, but you guys are the one locking us up here; it's not like l can leave the room either way," I said rolling on my back and staring at the dark ceiling, hoping for EXO to hurry their butts up and find us. He sighed and walked to me, my gaze shifted up at him.

"What?" I asked, as he pulled me up by the arm and lead us to the door.

"Aish, this is what I get for staying on Earth with those idiots," he grumbled to himself, opening the door and poking his head out. "Don't tell anyone about this...come on, let's go," he whispered and pulled me around.

'What is this idiot doing? Doesn't he know l can just make a run for it?' l looked back at the door.

"The door was unlocked?..." I mumbled.

"Obviously it was locked," he sighed, shoving a plate of rice with kimchi to me and quickly taking us back to the room. 

"Ppali," he hissed, pushing my back slightly. Once we were back in the room, I sat on the ground, completely confused. I stared down at the bowl of rice with kimchi. 'Why didn't l make a run for it?'

"Yah, eat. You're lucky l've lived on Earth for a while. Pfft, l can't believe l have a soft spot for humans," he frowned, nudging me a bit.

I stared down at my food, wondering if it was okay to eat. 'l need to be cautious...they're demons afterall...' I thought and started poking at the rice and kimchi. Daehyun watched me, rolling his eyes growing impatient. He started eating his food.

"It's not poisoned, eat. If we wanted to kill you, we would've done it long ago," he muttered, chewing. "Eat it or l eat it," he said as my stomach growled, I glared at the rice and took a spoonful, putting it in my mouth.

"Wow, this is the first time I've ever seen a girl eat so ugly before--" he started saying. I swallowed, getting pissed again. I glared at him, then crawled to the dark corner to eat.

"THEN DON'T WATCH ME EAT, YOU NINCOMPOOP!!" I yelled, feeling my blood boil.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

I was hungry, worried, confused, in a dark room,and l was pissed. I was stuck in the room with Yongguk. I glowered at him, he stared at me blankly. My stomach rumbled, aching for food.

"UGH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! CAN'T YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME FOO-"

"No."

"WHY?!"

"Because then you'll try to run away," he simply stated.

"YAH! MICHEOSSEO?!?!?! WHO IN THE HELL WOULD DO THAT WITHOUT HAVING A MEAL FIRST? I'M NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO RUN AWAY WITHOUT A FULL STOMACH!" I cried. He stared at me; I glared at him. 

"YOU ARE A JERRR---AHHHHHHH! PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed when he swung me over his shoulder like I was a backpack or something. I looked at the ground as we moved from the hall to the kitchen. He let me go, with no care if l fell on my or not. I scowled and looked at the table in front of us, filled with food. He grabbed a bowl and put rice in it, then got me some kimchi along with it. He took us back to the dark room.

I ate quickly, and was full after the bowl of rice. 'AGH, THIS JERK. WHATS-HIS-FACE, YOUNGGUK! SDJHGFOPSDKL. KRIS IS BETTER THAN HIM!-- WAIT... Oh my god, l wonder if they know what happened to us...THEY BETTER COME SOON. KREEEASEEE~ YOU UGLY BANANA HEAD!!!' l screamed inside my head. I leaned against the wall, sitting.

"Agh, if you're going to keep me locked up in here you might as well find something for us to do you stupid banana brain," I groaned.

"Let's play rock-paper-siccors then," he suggested, I facepalmed myself.

"Oh my goodness...can't you think of another game?" I sighed.

"Nope," he shook his head.

"Fine, I'll sleep," I said, lying down on my back and falling into a slumber quickly.

~~~****<(*^-^*)>****~~~

Once l woke up it was still dark, what is this? A world of darkness or something? I sighed until I heard Yue Yin shout. My eyes snapped open and l sat up. I looked around and saw Yinyin sitting behind me, arms crossed over her chest, glaring at Daehyun. Obviously, they were arguing about something since he seemed annoyed too.

"YAH, YOU SHOULD THANK ME! BECAUSE OF ME, YOU GOT TO EAT. SO STOP COMPLAINING!" He snapped, as l raised an eyebrow. 'He let her eat?' 

"NO!!!" Yinyin shook her head furiously, holding a weird old looking book behind her back.

"AISH...please? Bbuing bbuing~" He did aegyo, I expected her to start squealing but she didn't.

"NEVER! What's so important about this old thing anyway?" She asked, looking at the book. He tried to take the chance and grab the book but he failed due to Yinyin's reflexes. She grinned, sticking her tongue out at him, he scowled and sat down.

"HA! YOU STUPID!!!" She laughed like a maniac, he grinned.

"Pfft, stupid. If l'm stupid, what are you? You're dumb," he smirked.

Yinyin shook her haid and grinned. "Nope, you're just a whole new level of stupid; and l'm smart," she said, as he snorted.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

He looked at me, Yinyin followed his gaze and started jumping up and down out of happiness, seeing that l was awake.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! YI HAN YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!!!!~" She squealed hugging me tightly, forgetting about the old book, in the end, Daehyun got it.

"Yah, why am l with you guys?" I asked, realizing Yongguk wasn't here, instead he was replaced with Youngjae, whom Yinyin called "Goldfish", she had nicknames for all of them actually. Yongguk's was "Gummy Bear" because of his gummy smile. Daehyun was "Chipmunk"...I think she gave it to him randomly. Jongup was "Puppy", he looked like one. Zelo, the obvious one, "Jello". And Himchan, "Pertty Face".

"Oh, Yongguk needed to do something," she said it so casually, like we were friends with them. Excuse me? Did she not realize we got kidnapped or something? I stared at her, then sighed and leaned against the wall.

'You nincompoop. KREASE, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?'

-(Kris's POV)-

"YAH! HURRY UP! WE NEED TO GO FIND THEM!" I shouted as Chanyeol and Baekhyun scrambled through the front door to the others.

"Should we split up and look for them?" Lay asked as I nodded.

"That's a good idea, let's split up. Lay, you go with Kai, Suho, Xiumin, Chen, and D.O; l'll go with Luhan, Tao, Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun," I directed.

We went to go look for the girls, finally we had found B.A.P's territory, or should l say demons. Nevertheless, we'll get them back for sure, once we'd made sure this was the correct territory, we called Lay and the others. It was a huge--creepy-looking-mansion. We looked around just in case they weren't inside the building, as we were looking for them, l thought l heard Yi Han shout at me inside my head.

'KREASE. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?'  I heard her shout, which surprised me but l was sure it's just my imagination. I hadn't realized l stopped running, until Tao called me.

"GE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HURRY!" He shouted, pushing me.

"I KNOW, I KNOW!" I said and started running again.

"YUE YIN!!!! YI HAN!!!!!!!" They all shouted at the same time, to multiply the loudness so one of them could hear us.

We stood together in a line in front of the mansion, keeping our distance from it, shouting their names at the same time. The front door of the building opened, Yongguk came out with some guards, along with Jongup, Himchan, and Zelo. I glared at them, we were outnumbered.

"Give them back," I said as Yongguk smirked, chuckling.

"Really? You think we would give them back after going through all the trouble just to catch them?" He asked, the others snickered.

"What do you guys want with them anyways?" I asked, scowling.

"None of your business, go back home," he snapped.

"No---"

"AHHH~ YOU UGLY NINCOMPOOP. DON'T YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME!!!" Yue Yin screamed, chasing Daehyun and cutting off my sentence, surprising us all.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE STRONGER THAN HER. WHY ARE YOU RUNNING, YOU MORON?!" Yongguk shouted as Daehyun used Jongup as a shield.

"THEY'RE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK HYUNG! MUCH STRON--AHH. AFHSDJKSD. I TOLD YOU I WOULD GIVE YOU FOOD!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" He cried as she punched his arm and slapped the same spot who knows how many times.

"YOU STUPID DEMON BRAIN!!! STOP RUNNING! PABO, I DON'T WANT FOOD. HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!" She laughed like a maniac as Yi Han popped up beside her.  In the corner of my eye, l saw Lay smile.

"Wow, I can't believe l worried over nothing," he grinned, I suddenly felt relieved too but there was no time to be relieved, they were still with B.A.P. It was really only a matter of time until the surprise faded, we'd have to fight to get them back.

"Yeah, I forgot those two noonas are no normal noonas..." Kai mumbled, shivering.

"Yup, they're scary girls alright," Chanyeol said, nodding.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?!" Daehyun cried, as Youngjae walked up and stood next to Zelo.

"NOTHING!~ I JUST FELT LIKE DOING THAT~KEKE!" Yue Yin grinned cheekily.

"EH?" He gaped as Yinyin and Yiyi laughed like maniacs.

"I TOLD YOU!!! YOU'RE JUST A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF STUPID!" She laughed.

"YAH!" He cried as Jongup and Zelo started laughing.

"Oh shush chipmunk, you can't kill me even if you wanted to," she said, patting his cheeks.

"ALL HAIL ME, YOU BUNNIES! I'M YOUR MASTER YINYIN BUNNY!" She laughed, as everyone just stared at her weirdly. 'Goddamn...she's so freaking weird...'

"YAH! DAEHYUN!! TAKE THEM BACK TO THE ROOMS!" Yongguk snapped. "PPALI!!!" He shouted. Just as Daehyun was about to take them back, we attacked them. The battle has begun...

 

 

______________________________________

Hi Guys!

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter:D

My cousin will update next,

ACTION TIME HOHOH~

B.A.P vs EXO....

Excuse my weridness...I just ate a banana and a donut..again,

and we all know that banana's make you happy so...yeah.

Currently listening to b.a.p's Rain Sound~ Who else loves this song?:D

Bye~~

:D

-LePand1506

-Hyper mode activated-

We haven't spammed you guys in a while so here ya go!~:))

 

ADLGSDJKG; the way he blinks~


LMAOO~ HAHA.

Credits go to tumblr and the original owners.

OKAY IM DONE BYE YALL~:D