Vacation On Earth: Day 2 - Lotte World

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 19

Vacation On Earth: Day 2

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

I woke up quite late today. Yi Han had to wake me up. We were almost late to go to Lotte World because of me. Ugh, probably got too exhausted from yesterday.

"Woah, this place looks awesome!" Xiumin said as Yi Han and I grinned widely.

"Of course it is!~" Yi Han sang.

"Ooh, what do you guys want to do first?" I asked as they all shrugged.

"You two know this place the best anyway," D.O said. Yi Han and I looked at each other and grinned.

"Let's start off with the rollercoasters. Which one do you guys want to go on first?" Yi Han asked.

"I want to go on that one!" Sehun pointed at a viking ship. I facepalmed myself.

"Sehun, that's not a rollercoaster... it's a viking ship," I said.

"Oh, well can we go on it?" He asked as I looked at Yi Han; she nodded. I looked at everyone and shrugged.

"Okay, let's go on the Viking ride then~" I said and started walking towards it. Sehun grinned and skipped next to me. I grinned. 'Don't they go on Earth to buy things?...Like food and stuff...oh wait, I forgot that EXO-K are vampires and they used to want to kill humans because of their hunger for blood...right, oh yeah...' I thought.

We stood in line and waited patiently, well except for EXO.

"Can we go now?" Sehun and Xiumin groaned impatiently.

"No, we aren't the only ones going on this ride guys," Yi Han said as they pouted.

"Well that's stupid. I could their blood right now if I wanted to, to make them run.Kekeke..." Chanyeol said out loud with no care and grinned as people around us stared at him weirdly. I whacked his head.

"Yah, shut up!" I hissed as he frowned but nodded.

"What a strange kid..." An elderly couple whispered as they walked by. Yi Han and I turned red. Now, it was Yi Han's turn to whack Chanyeol's head.

"See, now people think you're weird," she said as he frowned again. 'Ugh...that was embarrassing...' I thought.

Kai smirked at us. "You embarrassed, noona?"

"Wow, how did you know?" I asked sarcastically. He straightened up and grinned. "Well, ehm...I'm a smart vampire." He said as l facepalmed myself again. 'They are definately moronic banana heads...' I thought.

"Eh, nevermind..." I said. Sehun tugged on my sleeve.

"Come on, it's our turn," he excitedly said.

"Oh, okay." I said as Kris grabbed Yi Han. "Can I sit with you?" He asked her as I grinned.

"Aw, you two are so cute. Keke." I said, grinning. Yi Han glared at me.

"Let's go Krease," she called. They both sat at the very front of the ship. I smiled. 'Keke...so fun teasing her.'

Luhan tugged on my sleeve again. "Sit with me...I don't like heights..." he mumbled the last part as I grinned.

"Okay--"

"WAIT! NOONA IS SUPPOSED TO SIT WITH ME THOUGH!!" Sehun pulled on my arm but Luhan pulled my other arm.

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"Let's go, Yinyin." Chanyeol put his arm around me and pulled me in. I blinked at him as he grinned.

"Uhh... what?"

~~~~~

"AAHHHHHH!!!!" Chanyeol screamed.

"AAHHHHHH!!" I screamed. "CHANYEOL! STOP SCREAMING! YOUR SCREAM SCARES THE HELL OUT OF MEE!!!" I gripped onto the bar as the ship swung in a circle, then slowed and went back down. In the back, I could hear the others scream also. In the front, I could also hear Yi Han scream.

"AAHHHHH!!!" Chanyeol screamed again,slapping my arm.

"YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK. AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed again. 'Oh dear god, note to self...never sit on a ride with Chanyeol. EVER.' I thought, feeling my stomach go up as the ship swung down. After a few swings and circles, the ship slowed to a stop. I sighed in relief. I quickly got out of the ship and waited for the others to get off. Once they got off Chanyeol bursted out laughing.

"HAHA! YINYIN YOU SHOULD'VE HEARD YOUR SCREAM. AHHHA!~" He laughed like a maniac. I glared at him as the others started laughing.

"IT'S NOT LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO SCREAMED!!!~" l yelled. "Your screaming gave me a heart attack.Plus, YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE! IT WAS EPIC!!!"

"Well....at least l wasn't as bad as Luhan." Everyone turned their heads to Luhan.

"True," l muttered. Luhan's face was still a little bit green from the ride. "You know, Yi Han screamed alot too. Now that l think about it, we weren't that bad compared to her and Luhan."

"YAH! WHY DON'T YOU TRY SITTING IN THE FRONT NEXT TIME?!?!?!" She yelled.

"Pshh. Who told you to sit in the front?" l smirked.

"WHY DON'T YOU ASK THE BANANA DERP FACE NEXT TO ME!" 

"I wanted too hear her scream like a little girl. lt was pretty funny," Kris shrugged. Yi Han just frowned.

"Actually, l know the perfect place to go here if you want to hear her scream for her life," Suho muttered. We all looked at him questioningly. He was holding a map of the amusement park.

"They have a haunted house here. Let's go there now and then go to the rest of the rollercoasters later," Suho suggested. We all nodded eagerly except for Yi Han. Her face just turned really white.

"Uhhh....ummm...why don't you guys just go without me? l'm fine here anyways. Hehe," she tried getting out of it. l smirked at her evilly.

"Ohohoho, no missy. You are NOT getting out of this." l dragged her with me as we all headed towards the direction of the haunted house. 

"WAIT! NOO! LET ME GOOOO!!!!!~" She begged.

"It'll be okay, Yiyi! You can hold my hand if you want!" D.O umma said. She smiled hesitantly at him and nodded. 

"Yeah, you can hold my hand too, noona!" Kai offered as the others also offered their hand.

"Ya know, you can also offer Yinyin your hands. She'll get scared too. Trust me," Yi Han said. What the heck is she talking about? l would never get scared of this stuff...l think.

We arrived in front of the house and entered the entrance where the line of people were. l looked in the doorway where the scary part starts and it was completely dark. l could hear people screaming in there. l turned too look at Yi Han. She had a scared expression on. Tao did too. Actually, alot of the guys did. l read a sign and it gave a whole bunch of warnings. It also said that we would be in there for about 10 minutes before exiting. l looked back at Yi Han and saw that she was staring at the same sign. 

Soon, it was our turn to enter. Yi Han grabbed Kris' hand and Sehun's hand. The rest of the boys just surrounded us. D.O held one of my hands while Lay held the other. 

It was not scary at first since it was just us walking around in the dark. Once in a while, people could be heard screaming in front of us. 

Suddenly, the path was dimly lit with lanterns on the side. We were walking slowly and was about to go through a hallway when a guy dressed up as Chuckie popped up out of nowhere. Everyone sreamed. I could tell that Yi Han was the loudest.  I can't blame her for being scared since I was freaking out. I think Baekhyun was the funniest because he made a little squeak and ran behind Chanyeol who looked hesitant to continue. Chuckie went back to wherever he came from and we continued. 

"Jiejie, l'm so scared l think l'll pee my pants," Tao whimpered. 

"l know. l'm scared too. lmagine how scared Yi Han would be," l chuckled at the thought.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

HOLY SHISUS!!! This is scarier than any other haunted house l've ever been in! l swear, if it weren't for a whole bunch of people around and the fact that l knew that Chuckie was not real, l would go back there and murder him. We were walking, and suddenly, a fake spider that looked real as hell, dropped down on my head. I jumped and screamed, throwing the spider off my head.Behind me, l could hear Yue Yin cracking up a bit.

"That spider was fake Yiyi, chill," she said and patted my shoulder. I nodded and we continued through the haunted house. l gripped onto Kris' and Sehun's hand tightly.

"Good thing there's no clowns in haunted houses," Yue Yin said, just as a guy dressed up as a bloody clown with a creepy smile popped up in front of us.

"WHAT THE HELL----AHHHHHHH YOU UGLY CLOWN---YOU CREEPER!! CLOWNS ARE EVIL!!" Yue Yin screamed and unfortunately she was right next to me and screamed in my ear by accident, causing me to scream also.

"YUE YIN! YOU FREAKING SCREAMED IN MY EAR, YOU PABO!!!" I shouted, punching her arm.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! YOU HATE CLOWNS TOO!!" She yelled. I sighed and nodded.

"Come on, let's go." The clown disappeared and we continued walking.

"This is fun~" Yue Yin chimed, swinging D.O's and Lay's hand. I stared at her.

"How is this fun?" I asked.

She shrugged, "It just is~" She sang. I shook my head.

"You're crazy, but then again l'm crazy too," I said as we both laughed. The guys shook their heads at us.

"This is actually alot less scary then the ride we went on," Luhan commented. This time, everyone shook their heads at him.

l rolled my eyes. "lt's only less scary because you have a stupid fear for heights even when you can fly. The fact that an angel can be scared of heights will always sur-- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OH MY BUDDHA!!!!" l let out an ear piercing scream. Kris let go of my hand and covered his ears. Sehun screamed and ran to hide behind the others. Tao was crying by now and D.O was jumping up and down, covering his eyes. 

What did we see to make us like this, you ask? Let's see... WE SAW A FREAKING LADY WITH A WHITE BLOODY GOWN AND A STRAIGHT BLACK WIG COVERING MOST OF HER PALE WHITE FACE!!! IT WAS LIKE SEEING THE GRUDGE IN REAL LIFE! SHE WAS EVEN CRAWLING LIKE THE GRUDGE. THE WORST PART WAS WHEN SHE REACHED HER HAND OUT FOR MY ANKLE LIKE SHE WAS ACTUALLY GOING TOO TOUCH IT. 

l. Ran. For. My. Life. ln. The. Opposite. Direction. Well, that's what l wanted to do but stupid Kai and Chen had to stop me. They tried pushing me back while l tried struggling to run away.

"DUDE! SHE'S GONE! Oh my god, that was freaking scary. l think l almost peed my pants," Xiumin said. Sheesh, that sounds like something a girl would say. 

l stopped struggling and saw people behind us staring at me in a weird way. l glared at them. There is nothing wrong with wanting too run away from a scary woman that looks like she just came from a nightmare.

We continued walking but this time, l made sure that Sehun and Kris were in front of me so that l was peeking over their shoulder. As we kept walking, l kept screaming. But that doesn't mean l was the loudest. Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Lay were screaming like little girls. Luhan looked like he was about ready too cry. Pshh, so much for manly. Sehun was shaking in front of me like he was actually standing outside in the cold with no clothes on. l could hear his teeth chattering. Kris occasionally let out a small yelp and would twitch. Yue Yin was cowering next to me. 

"l never should have went in here," she muttered. l glared at her.

"And whose fault is it that we're here? Huh?" She smiled sheepishly. 

"Well technically, it's also Suho's fault for even finding out about this haunted house anyway. lt's not like we ever knew it was here even if we've been here before."

"YAH! Don't bring me into this," he complained. l was about too say something but then let out another scream when another freak passed by. Yue Yin screamed and Tao just cried more as Lay tried his best too comfort the panda when he WASN'T busy screaming.

"We're almost done in here. l think it's ending soon," Kris informed us. He was right. There was a sign that said there was just one more scary freak before we could exit the place. FINALLY! l CAN LIVE A NORMAL LIFE ONCE AGAIN! l was losing my voice from all the screaming. We continued walking and soon, l saw on the side that there was a little wall thing. lt looked kind of a balcony. Someone could be hiding in there. l started backing away but then... l was right.

A freaking scary monster-looking dude popped up out of the little balcony thing. He was holding a chainsaw and it was awfully close to where l was standing. 

l let out the loudest scream l've ever screamed. l grabbed Yue Yin's hand (she was also screaming like hell) and ran for my life. We ended up bumping into a huge crowd of people trying to exit. l turned around and saw the guys laughing at us. Not caring, l shoved past all the people and exited. I'VE NEVER FELT HAPPIER TO BE OUTSIDE IN THE FREEZING COLD!!! l was standing there next to Yue Yin trying to calm my heart down.

"THAT. WAS. THE. SCARIEST. THING. I'VE. EVER. EXPERIENCED." Yue Yin exclaimed. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. The guys came out and looked at us as if we were crazy.

"How can you laugh after that?" Kai asked. We shrugged. Tao still had tears in his eyes. He walked over to us.

"I'm scared," he pouted. Most of the boys still looked shaken up. 

"Well, why don't we go on some rollercoasters? Then we can get some hot chocolate and play some games afterwards," Yinyin bunny suggested. All us idiots headed towards another rollercoaster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a billion rollercoasters, we were all inside a small shop in the amusement park. It was a cute shop with snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. There was a tree and everything. l felt really cozy inside here. A waitress lead us to a table big enough for us all. Suddenly, l realized that l still had to get another small gift for Yue Yin that she's been wanting for a long time now.

"Hey, l gotta go buy something real quick. l'll be right back. Oh, and Kris. You are coming with me." l pulled him out of the cafe before he could decline. l could hear the others snickering behind us but ignored them. 

"Yah! I can walk without you holding my hand, you know." l quickly let go of his hand. "Why did you pick me to go anyway? What about one of the other guys?" He asked. 

"Because you were right next to me."

We continued walking until l reached a little shop that sold a whole bunch of K-Pop stuff. l went inside and found what l was looking for right away. l headed over to the B.A.P section and found what l was looking for. Kris followed right behind me. l grabbed an album by B.A.P that Yinyin's been wanting. l walked over to the cashier with Kris. An old lady was standing there. When we walked up to her, she smiled at us.

"Omo, l see your beautiful girlfriend loves B.A.P. You know, alot of people love that group nowadays," the old woman said. l laughed awkwardly.

"Eheh...ahjumma...we're not da---" Kris tried explaining but she cut him off.

"The two of you make a wonderful couple. You really look cute. Don't ever quarrel and break up, arasseo? It's not often that l see such a perfect couple. Have a good day and make each other happy. Merry Christmas!!!" She gave me the album and left us to go assist another person.

"Ermmm, awkward?" l commented. 

"Whatever. L-let's just g-go," Kris stuttered. l just shrugged and walked side by side with him.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

LSADSLFMVMDF. I swear if KrisHan don't become an official couple, I WILL KILL MYSELF!!! They make one of the cutest couples l've ever seen. Besides, it's obvious that they like each other. Yiyi even told me that she liked him. And l'm pretty sure that Kris likes her too. I mean, they went on all the rides together, they held hands in the haunted house, and Yi Han asked him too go with her wherever she went. l think that's enough proof that they like each other, right?

Speaking of which, l need to tell those banana heads that she confessed.

"Hey, you guys wanna know a little secret?" l asked them. They looked at me confused and curious.

"What secret?" They asked.

"Yiyi said she likes Kris," l smirked. They stared at me wide eyed.

"NO EFFING WAY!" They shouted. l gave them a look and they quickly changed their voices to a softer tone.

"Really?"

"When did she tell you that?"

This is daebak!"

"My little girl is growing up so fast!"

We all stared at the person who said that last comment which turned out to be D.O.

"What? Can't an omma be emotional when she needs to be?" This made us stare at him even more.

"Uhh, are you sure you're not...you know...gay?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Nah. l'm pretty sure he's not. Maybe a biual?" Chen said. 

"...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG!!!" l burst out laughing like a maniac. Just then, l heard Yi Han's voice.

"I would ask why Yinyin is laughing like a mental patient but all l'd get would probably be a stupid answer that wouldn't make sense."

"Okay, so why is Yue Yin laughing like an idiot?" Kris asked. 

"We were discussing about whether or not D.O was gay and Chen said maybe he was biual," Xiumin said matter of factly.

"YAH! I'M PERFECTLY STRAIGHT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" The owl said.

"Um, no you're not. You're body bends and stuff so you actually can't be straight," Lay said.

"LAY! Do you even know what we're referring to when we say straight?" Baekhyun asked.

"Um, yeah. l'm not stupid. He said that he's perfectly straight which is impossible for anybody on this planet and even our planet. Our bones need to mo--"

"Obviously, you don't know what we're talking about so just shut up, man," 

"See? What did l tell you? Their answer does not make sense," Yi Han sighed. 

"So, where did you guys go?" Luhan asked.

"To a K-Pop store." We nodded in understanding.

Once we finished our drinks, we got up to leave. l was walking when someone bumped into me. l looked down and saw that my shirt now had a wet, brown spot. WTF?! CAN'T PEOPLE WATCH WHERE THEY GO??? AND OUT OF THE 14 OF US, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO SPILL ON ME? l was about too snap at the person and tell them too watch where they go but was so shocked, the world could have ended and l still wouldn't be shocked.

"Oh my god! l'm so sorry! l really didn't mean to do that!!!" l looked up and saw none other than... B.A.P's Jongup. ASDLFVMORFJEOR. I'M NOT SEEING THINGS AM I? I TURNED TO LOOK AT YI HAN NEXT TO ME AND HER EYES WERE AS WIDE AS D.O'S. Oh, sheet. l'm not seeing things.

"Are you okay?" He asked but l didn't seem too hear him.

"Uhh, she's fine. We can take care of it," Suho replied and dragged us away. l could feel the idol's gaze on us as we left. 

"Who was that?" Tao asked.

"Jongup...from B.A.P." Yi Han replied. "They're one of her favorite groups."

"lnteresting..."

"Tell me l was not dreaming just now," l said.

"Nope. You weren't."

"Kill. Me. Now," l was mindblown.

"Com'on, let's get you cleaned up and then we'll go play games," Xiumin said. l just let them pull me.

~~~2 hours later~~~

We had spent a lot of time playing a whole bunch of games. As we left, each of us was holding a stuffed animal of some sort. At this time, we are now heading back to our hotel and get ready so we could get ready for tonight.

l just hope we can actually enter the place.

Well, tonight was definitely one too look forward too. Hehehehhe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUP

this is 2pmfan4ever and i finished updating this.

my cousin started it then i did it then she did some then i did it. :) now i've finally finished

sorry if it took so long and if its crappy 

anyhow before i leave

MERRY KRISMAS

-2pmfan4ever

 

tumblr_mdhbfhrGLC1r85m6go1_500.gif

tumblr_m9izw0MaIt1r2idc0o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9izw0MaIt1r2idc0o2_500.gif

tumblr_m83u0259Os1r6e0z5o1_250.gif

tumblr_m83u0259Os1r6e0z5o3_250.gif

tumblr_m83u0259Os1r6e0z5o4_250.gif

tumblr_mfeqies6em1rbh2gio1_250.gif

tumblr_mfeqies6em1rbh2gio3_250.gif

tumblr_mf4h2m27Ef1rbh2gio1_500.gif

tumblr_mf3u7uMwCr1rbh2gio4_250.gif

tumblr_mestk7AXox1rbh2gio1_500.gif

tumblr_meqqgnr7qZ1rnyu6bo1_250.gif

tumblr_meod7sNmIP1r1iod8o3_500.gif

 

tumblr_m9huvr8OTK1qcgu4mo1_500.gif
tumblr_m5keamsEtF1rvhw8go1_400.gif
12285_313825088723574_104406456_n.jpg
tumblr_mfjpanwHDF1riav2to1_500.jpg
 
14729_468907653146580_1581826438_n.jpg
 
tumblr_static_exo.png
 
12230_240012136129666_2058498522_n.jpg
tumblr_mez0nvZ3A51rl0p3jo1_500.png
 
tumblr_megk3eoMPB1rv3pq1o1_500.jpg
 
mqdefault.jpg
 
exo-happy-camp-backstage-9.jpg FOR SOME REASON I LOVE THIS PIC
 
 
SDKLFANDVK ALL THIS SPAM
I LOVED EVERY ONE OF THESE GIFS AND PICS
 
BYEBYE GUYS