Vacation On Earth: Day 1

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 18

Vacation On Earth: Day 1

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

For some reason today I had waken up early, must've been because I was excited. I decided to wake Yi Han up since there were about three bathrooms in this house. I walked over to her bed and shook her shoulder.

"Yi Han, wake up." She stirred in her sleep.

"Yah! Wake up," I frowned. "Fine, I guess you don't want to go back to Earth," I said walking away. As soon as I said that her eyes snapped open. She sat up and ran out of the room to get ready. I grinned. 'Keke...l win~'

I grabbed my stuff and went to get ready. I was usually fast at getting ready since I never really cared about how I looked, it was the same for Yi Han. She just finished before because she takes shorter showers. I take like thirty minute showers, she takes like twenty minutes. After I finished getting ready, I went back to the room and packed some stuff for our days back on earth. Yi Han was half way done with packing since she didn't have much to take, it wasn't like we were moving back there. 'Now that I think about it, we could just live back on earth since EXO-K won't try to kill us anymore.' I thought while packing my clothes and other stuff.

"Oh? You guys got up early," Chen peered in the room and grinned at us.

"Yup, are you guys ready?" Yi Han asked as he nodded.

"Okay, we'll meet you downstairs," I said as he nodded and left..

~~~~~~~<(*^.^*)>~~~~~~~~

"Okay." Everyone grinned excitedly as we walked to a hotel. There could only be two people per room so we each picked our own roomates, of course Yi Han and I shared a room. Kris and Chanyeol, Suho and Xiumin, Lay and Kai, Luhan and Sehun, Tao and D.O, Chen and Baekhyun shared rooms.  Once we got our rooms and our hotel room card keys, we went up to our room, left our luggage there, and then met outside in front of the hotel.

-(Yi Han's POV)-

Once everyone was back and in front of the hotel, I grinned.

"First off is Kona Beans!" I grinned. We went to the cafe and sat at a table. A waitress came up to us and gave us menus then walked away to give us some time to think.

"What are you going to get?" Yue Yin asked me as I looked down at the menu.

"The cappuccino, what are you going to get?" I asked her.

"Same." She said as l nodded. We grinned, "Like always." She looked at me again. I nodded as Kris poked my side, causing me to yelp.

"YAH!" I whacked his hand as everyone snickered. The waitress walked back over to us after a while and looked at us and smiled.

"Hello, what would you like?" She asked me but glanced at Kris and blushed. 'Ooh no you didn't....Shisus, Kris what is wrong with your face? Shut it!--wait what?' I blinked and snapped back to reality once Yue Yin kicked my leg under the table. I looked at the waitress and glanced at Yue Yin, giving her a glare and kicked her back.

"Oh sorry, can I have a cappuccino please," I said as she nodded and wrote the order down. She turned to Yue Yin and smiled.

"Oh...can I have the cappuccino also...please..." She said awkwardly as I tried to hide my grin. 'Yinyin bunny is awkward...like always. HAHAHA...no, don''t laugh...no...' I told myself as the others took their orders.

~~~~~In~~~the~~<(*^.^*)>~~~~mall~~~

While walking in the mall I noticed that people  girls were staring at us. Suddenly, they started running towards us and trapping EXO in the giant group of girls.

"You go save EXO-M and I'll go save EXO-K," she said, running away before I could say anything. I sighed and went to Luhan. I poked him, making him jump.

"YI HAN!" Luhan cried in joy and clinged to me as all the girls gasped and whispered to each other. I sighed and rolled my eyes grabbing him and went to get Kris. I dragged both of them out of the swarm as the others hurried behind me.

"Who is that girl? So ugly...how can she know these guys?" They whispered as l glared at them.

"EHEM...RUDE." I snapped and walked away. Luhan nodded and followed me as their jaws just dropped. 'You ers! BEAT THAT! DON'T MESS WITH ME,' l thought victoriously in my head and grinned proudly. We waited for the others to come out from the crowd in a corner where no other girls could bother us again.

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

Even though Yi Han and I were on the opposite side I could hear them say she was ugly and all that stuff. I frowned and squeezed through the group of girls going over to the wide eyed D.O and Kai who just stood there with a pale face. I jumped up in the crowd.

"Jongie! Owl! Come here!" I yelled as they immediately saw me and squished through the girls but just got pushed around by them in the end. I frowned as the girls behind me pushed me causing me to trip and fall on the ground. 'UGH,YOU ANNOYING PEOPLE. MOVE IT!' I stood back up and shoved the girls away, stomping up to the frightened D.O and Kai, linking my arms with theirs, and dragged them out of the crowd. Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol followed behind.

"AGH! MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!!! MY HAIR!!!" Baekhyun cried, jumping all over the place as Chanyeol burst out laughing. I hit his arm.

"CHANYEOL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T USE YOUR POWERS!!!" I hissed as he pouted but nodded then continued laughing at Baekhyun. Baekhyun glared at him.

"l'll get you next time..."

"YUE YIN, HELP ME! AGH...WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME?" Sehun cried. He used his wind power causing wind to open the doors and make the air become cold. I facepalmed myself and looked at them.

"You guys go to Yi Han," I said as they nodded quickly and hurried to Yi Han. I sighed and stared at the crowd of girls from outside. I rolled my eyes and shoved them away, making my way to Sehun. I pushed them away and grabbed him, trying to pull him back out from the crowd.

"Sehun! Don't use your powers!" I hissed as we tried to squeeze through.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" He cried clinging to me as another large wind blew, causing me to shiver.

"Yah! Stop!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him, looking down while moving forward so l wouldn't trip but ended up bumping my head into someone's chest. I looked up.

"Jongie!" I gasped, surprised. "Why aren't you with the others?" I asked as he smirked at me.

"Because you guys are too slow," he grinned as I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my hand and Sehun's hand and transported us to Yi Han and the others, leaving the mass group of girls bewildered and dumbfounded.

"Eh? Where did they go?" I gaped and whacked Kai's head. "Yah! Don't use your powe--"

"Oops, wrong place," he grinned and transported us to another place, causing me to feel light headed. "I told you not to use your powe--"

"Where are they?" He asked himself as we were transported to another place. By now, I had a headache. "Aish...stop transporting. Your giving me a headache..." I rubbed my temples as he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. Sehun grinned.

"Mianhae..." Kai mumbled. "I need to transport again though...this will be the last time! I promise!" He said as I groaned and clinged to him as the three of us transported to the right place. 'Finally..'  I sighed, still feeling light headed.

"I blame you for this," I muttered as he laughed.

"I said l'm sorry," he said, I couldn't help but grin. I punched his arm.

"Give me a piggyback ride," I demanded as he sighed and bent down for me to hop on his back. I beamed.

"Your fault, now l'm light headed because of you." I said as he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Weirdo," I said as he laughed.

We all went into stores and looked around. EXO-M was okay...Luhan wanted everything that would make him seem "manly", Chen wanted all the expensive stuff, Kris didn't know what he wanted and did nothing, Tao wanted all the Gucci, Xiumin was completely normal, and Lay wandered off and got lost but found his was back...but EXO-K... was a complete disaster. Chanyeol was running all over the place as Baekhyun chased him, Suho was shouting at them trying to tell them to stop, Sehun was whining and clinging to others, D.O just stood there and stared at everyone with his big eyes, and Kai just stood there laughing like a maniac.

ln the end, Yi Han and l had to hold their hands like they were kids. Especially Chanyeol and Baekhyun. lf there's one thing l learned, it's too never, ever let those two near each other while shopping in a crowded mall. We had to split up EXO so that 3 EXO-M members with each of us and 3 EXO-K members with each of us. ln the end, Kris, Luhan, Tao, Chanyeol, D.O, and Sehun went with Yi Han while the rest of them went with us. Amazingly, we accomplished buying all the gifts without anyone seeing what someone else got them. I'm glad Chanyeol went with Yi Han, l don't think l can keep the derp under control. He's like a wild 5 year old going crazy about a toy.

~~ln~~~~the~~~<(*^.^*)>~~~food~~~court~~~~

-(Yi Han's POV)-

We walked to the food court in the mall and ordered our food. Everyone was carrying a whole bunch of bags. We carried each others' items so no one could see what they got for gifts. On the way to the food court, we also bought pretty wrapping paper, gift bags, tags for names, and a million other things and decorations for Christmas. I'm so excited too decorate the house!

We pushed tables together to make one big one, sat down, and ate. Chanyeol took a huge bite of his turkey sandwich and gasped.

"OMYHODHISISSOGOOD!" Chanyeol said as D.O whacked his head.

"Yah, show some manners," he snapped, but Chanyeol ignored him and ate the whole sandwich in five seconds.

"Oh god...I do not know him...if anyone asks..." D.O put his head down and drank his latte. Everyone laughed.

"I want bubble tea..." Sehun mumbled as Luhan grinned. They both stood up and dashed to the bubble tea place.

"This is fun!" Chanyeol grinned. I smiled.

"That's good," I said as we continued to eat. We eating and laughing when two male screams were heard.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! YI HAN, YUE YIN, HEELLLLPPPPPP UUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all turned and was shocked to see Luhan and Sehun running away from a mob of girls. The other guys had gotten up and were starting to run after the other two in an attempt too help them. 

"NO! lf you guys go, we'll have too save you too. Yue Yin will go after the others while l get you banana heads somewhere safe from these monsters," l said and signaled for Yinyin to go. She ran as fast as she could while l lead the guys away. 

"Okay, two of you hold my hands and the rest of you hold each others'hand. Kris held my left hand with Chanyeol holding his, D.O holding Chanyeol's, Suho holding D.O's, and Xiumin holding Suho's. On my other side was Tao, Lay, Baekhyun, Kai, and Chen. l looked like their mom leading the way with them holding hands. -_-

l lead them into a little empty corner where we could all be hidden.

"Noona, why are we being chased?" Kai asked.

"Gee, why don't you ask yourselves? Did it ever occur too you that girls love guys with looks?" l snickered.

"Are you saying that we're handsome?" Tao asked. l just gaped at him.

"What do you think?" l thought l had made it obvious enough, but then again, l was talking to a bunch of idiotic banana heads who don't even know what 1+1 is.

"WHOA! It's my dream come true! Little Tiger Yiyi commented us," Baekhyun pretended too cry while Chanyeol pretended too comfort him.

"I know right? She's learning too give compliments! Our little dongsaeng is growing up sooo fast!" I stared, dumbfounded, at the sight of BaekYeol. 

"Shut up, guys. She's just going too insult us more if you act like that," Kai smirked. l frowned. Did l really insult them that much? I should stop.

"Well, l'm sorry if l insult you guys alot. l really don't mean anything that l say when insulting you.....most of the time," l gave them an apologetic smile as they gaped at me. l continued talking. "Actually, l think you guys are sweet, kind, caring, funny, handsome, and awesome guys too be around. 
You're probably the coolest males l've ever met." 

"Jiejie, l knew you liked us! l think you and Yue Yin are the coolest, awesomest, most beauti--" Tao's voice was cut off by a snobby voice that none of us recognized.

"It's you. The one who was called ugly. l was told by my friends that some hideous girl knew some hot guys. Of course l didn't believe them as l didn't even know how these guys looked. But now, l know for sure that you're one of the ugliest girls around and you totally don't fit in with these hot guys. Why don't you leave and let me accompany them?" We all stared at the girl with her friends. l recognized her friends as some of the girls who called me ugly earlier.

"YAH! l don't know what the hell you're saying but these guys are with me and my best friend. Why don't you just leave before l rip your hair out," l threatened her.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Ugly and no manners," the girl sneered at me. "l really don't see what is so special about you that a whole bunch of guys would hang around. Ugly, rude, and poor looking. A horrible combina--"

"If you don't have anything nice too say, get the hell out of here. She is our friend and l can tell you that she is easily one of the most beautiful girls l have ever seen. She is polite, kind, and takes good care of us. You, on the contrary, and your friends here, are one of the most ugliest, rude, and snobbiest banana heads l've ever seen. Com'on guys, there's no point in staying around a bunch of spoiled brats," Kris said in his cold voice and wrapped his arms around my waist. His actions surprised me. His mini speech and him pulling me away. I saw the other guys glaring at the girls and followed us, one by one.

We were walking when we saw Yue Yin running towards us with HunHan at her side. They had a panicked expression on their faces. 'Oh .'

"RUNNN! QUICK!" Yue Yin shouted. l stood there frozen but then was thrown over Kris' shoulder as everyone ran for their lives. As fast as we possibly could, we ran towards the exit. Soon, we were laughing and Kris put me down so l could run. We slowed to a walk as the mall slowly dissapeared out of our sight. Everyone had to stop in order to catch their breath.

"We should go back to the hotel and drop off these bags so we can head to Namsan Tower," Everyone nodded in agreement with me and headed towards the hotel.

~~~~~Namsan Tower!~~~~~

-(Yue Yin's POV)-

We finally reached the tower. We walked around inside then decided to go to the top. We went on the elevator. 

"Wow! What is this?" Suho asked.

"An elevator. You ride it and it takes you to the level you want to go to," l answered his question. We soon reached the top and looked out at the ground below. 

"We're so high up! Luhan hyung, don't look down!" Sehun warned Luhan as he had a fear for heights. lt does not make sense; what kind of person can fly and be afraid of heights???

"Too late..." Luhan was staring at the ground, eyes wide open.  Lay and D.O pulled him away from the huge window.

"Noonas, what would happen if l jumped out this window?" Kai asked.

"Uhhh, either you land using your vamp skills or powers, OR you die," Yi Han replied.

"l see...can l try it?" 

"NOOOO!!!" We both yelled at him as the others gave us an amused look.

"Eheh...why don't we just go. We still have two more places," I said. They all shrugged and we headed to the Han River.

~~~~~Han River~~~~~

After walking for a long time, we finally reached the river. My feet were sore so l down on the ground and the others did the same. We stared out at the river.

"You know, the two of us used to go jogging around here every morning before school," l smiled. 

"Oh my god. I remember that one time, we were jogging and then l saw this group of guys behind us. They were calling out to us but we got scared and started running faster. Eventually, it became a chasing game and we were both pretty sure those guys were erts. Yue Yin turned around and punched one guy in the face because she was an idiot with no brain. The thing was, l was the other idiot who had no brain so instead of pulling Yinyin away and running, l helped her beat them up. In the end, the guys were laying on the ground and we ran home. We never found out what they really wanted," Yi Han shrugged and laughed. l laughed along as l remembered the memory. The guys just stared at us with an amazed face.

"You are brave for two girls," Xiumin said. We just laughed even more. After that, we walked around talking about old memories then decided to get some ice cream and go to the park. 

~~~~~Park~~~~~

-(Yi Han's POV)-

Unsurprisingly, it took us forever to order the ice cream since these idiots couldn't choose a flavor. We were sitting around at the park. Yue Yin and l were sitting on the swings enjoying our ice cream while Chen and Suho sat beside us. l started swinging myself while eating my yummy ice cream. Yinyin bunny saw and did the same. We both laughed happily. The others just smiled at how childish we looked. After a while, l got bored.

"Hmmm, l wanna go back to the hotel soon but we should play something first," l thought.

"What about playing hide and seek?" Yue Yin suggested. We used to play that all the time as little kids.

"Cool! Let's play."

"What's that?" Lay asked. We explained the rules to everyone. 

We played a little game to determine who would be it and it turned out to be me. l closed my eyes and counted to 30. Slowly, l opened my eyes and looked around. l found Xiumin in the slide with Luhan. Under the benches, l found Sehun, Chen, Lay, and Yue Yin. I went around trying to find everyone but then l couldn't find Baekhyun. We looked everywhere and couldn't find him. l started panicking. WHERE DID THAT POOPFACE GO???

Right when l was about to kill myself from not finding him, he came out of nowhere scaring all of us. 

"WHERE WERE YOU?" All of us yelled at him.

"I went exploring the area over there," he pointed at some area that was really far from where we were. l facepalmed and decided to go back to our hotel. lt was getting late and we still had a busy day tomorrow.

"We should go back to the hotel and eat dinner. We have to get up early tomorrow too."

l couldn't wait until tomorrow, it would be sooo fun! Just imagine, Lotte World with the EXO derps. Pretty awesome, eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WASSUUUUUUUP

2pmfan4ever here!!! my cuz was going to update this but l ended up doing most of this cuz she didnt know what else to write.

l hope u guys liked the chappie! we'll update again tomorrow!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ!!!!

-2pmfan4ever

tumblr_mdfu56oigB1qch7eho1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mc983qd4A61qi6u3bo1_400.gif

tumblr_m87h32RJGh1ruwgo7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5jsupZoIl1qctebto2_250.gif

imageWHAT HAPPENS WHEN I HAVE TOO MUCH SUGAR