The Big Question

W-will you marry me? *ONE-SHOT*

It's been 13 years since you and Chanyeol have been friends and it felt like it will never change. Every single day you two would spend every minute together and just have fun with each other. It was just a normal day, Chanyeol told you to go to the park and wait 15minutes at the benches. Finally you saw him walking towards you so you stood up and ran up to him and gave him a hug. 

"Annyeong Channie!" He chuckled. "Hey ____-ah~ Lets go nae?" You cutely nodded and the two of you started walking around the park. "Chan-Chan, I was wondering... How did we become friends in the first place?" You asked while holding hands with Chanyeol. "Hmm... Well if i remember correctly, we were 6 at the time and I usually hang out by myself since everybody hated me until you went up to me and asked,'wanna hang out?' Since that day, my life changed because of you." Chanyeol smiled and your face started to heat up a bit. "Oh yeah I remember now. Hehe, you were really quiet back then now your SUPER hyper, loud, funny happy virus!! -giggles-" You both laughed together, enjoying your time together.

 

Chanyeol then fell quiet. You looked at him. "Something wrong Channie?" You asked him and he shaked his head. "No, nothing is wrong, everything is just perfect." When he said that, you blushed and smiled. 

 

He then stopped walking and kneeled infront of you. Chanyeol took a deep breath and said "_____-ah... its been 13 years since you and I have been friends and I can't help keeping in the feelings that I have kept for a really long time... I-I want us to start a great family together, so, _____-ah w-will you marry me?"

 

"Y-YES!!" You hugged Chanyeol and cried into his shoulder. This day was the happiest day of your life and you now get to spend your entire life with Chanyeol, your husband. 

 

You kissed Chanyeol for a long time. Chanyeol pulled away. " I love you _____. I'm glad your mine now." He said. "I love you too... And I''m glad that YOUR mine as well." You both smiled and walked back to your house and had some "fun time". 

 

-Years later-

You and Chanyeol got married and you gave birth to, 2 wonderful childern. A son and a daughter named Park Chansoo and Park Sunmi. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: -_- If you ask me "what would you rate this out of 10 being the best and 1 being the worst" to me its a 4 since I think I didnt really do a good job on this hehehehe >_< BUT I hope you enjoyed this one-shot story as much as I had fun writing this story!! SOOOO YEAH!!

 

Thanks for reading and Annyeong!! -waves goodbye and bows- 

A/N ended