That Smile
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*A/N: I recommend listening to THIS while reading, you'll have a better time, trust me :)*

 

~~♥~~

 

 

I woke up at 11AM, welcomed by the sunlight that was peeking through the holes of the curtains.

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arm to the other side of the bed. It was empty as usual, but I was used to it. I rolled my body to the other side and buried my face on the pillow. I inhaled the scent of it, it smelled just like him. These little details are the ones that make me want to desire the day to pass faster. So I could finally see him again.

After a couple of minutes I obliged myself to get up and take a shower.

I placed my feet in the cold floor and rushed myself to the bathroom.

In there, I turned the hot water on and waited for it to get warm; thereupon, I turned the cold water as well until it reached the temperature I wanted. Satisfied, I stepped into the shower and took a long and relaxing time for myself. The fresh scent of soap invaded my nostrils. The warm water crashing against my skin couldn’t feel better.

I stepped out of the shower at last and dried myself. That shower surely did lift my mood. So I decided to get dressed and take a walk across Seoul.

And so I did. I locked our condo’s door and stepped out.

The day was perfect; the birds were chirping, the butterflies flying, and the flowers at their fullest bloom.

I stepped inside a store in order to buy the ingredients to make tonight’s dinner. After a couple of minutes of walking from a side of the store to the other, making sure I didn’t forget to buy anything, I came across an EXO poster. I smiled at the sight of my beloved Jongin and his partners, it made me miss him a bit more.

“Waah, it’s EXO” A little girl

Please log in to read the full chapter