Company commander!

We still got it.

 

Where: Army camp in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi province in South Korea.
 
 
"Hana, Dul, Set, Go!" step right, put left arm out, bend left arm, put right arm out, bend right arm and then turn. 
 
Now crosses arms and put left foot across from right foot, then do a body rotation counter clockwise, then put right foot back-
 
"Jungsu your not dancing to our dance step!" Leeteyk or as for now jungsu look up to their instructor and bowed smiling sheepishly.
 
"Mianhe" the instructor nodded.
 
"okay guys water break" their instructor said leaving then for his break also. Jungsu walked to his water jug, saying encouraging words on the way, to the others who thanked him with a smile. 
 
It's been months now that He left being Super Junior's leader momentarily. 
 
'I wonder how everything is in there' He thought with a smile when he think about the others  having their heart to heart talk with each other, Lessing their childish behavior.
 
He snort at the thought.
 
That will never happen unless something serious really happened. He wonder if they had still haven't destroyed anything at the dorm by now. That would be new. He hope the others still refrain kyuhyun from cooking for them.
 
'Sigh. Park Jungsu don't worry too much. Their old enough to take care of themselves now' he thought.
 
"pst." 
 
Huh?
 
He looked around the room. And thought maybe he was just hearing things, seeing no one in the room except him.
 
"pst!" he look around again knowing that he wasn't just hearing things. He saw a shadow beside the door and walked towards the door only to be stopped.
 
"don't come any nearer." He didn't know why but he did as he was told and asked.
 
"who are you?" He asked making his voice sound stern.
 
"my identity isn't really important. Right now, I have an information information to tell you" the strangers voice was deep in a low pitch tone. And Jungsu noticed something.
 
"why are you hiding your voice?" he asked some more.
 
"listen! China's number one criminal and murderer has escaped from prison and has flied here in your country" Jungsu wanted to believe him. And he did. He didn't know why, but when the deep voice stranger spoke with his deep voice that seems inhuman, he can clearly hear the tenderness in it's voice. 
 
Being a leader does has its reason.
 
"okay..." he answered.
 
"good. Now, what I want you to do is that, I want you to do your jobs" the deep voiced stranger said. Jungsu's eyes widen.
 
"what are you talking about? And what do you mean do our jobs. Why do you want us to do? Sing the criminal to death?" he asked, sweating nervously. He was replied by a chuckle.
 
"you know what I mean Jungsu hyung" what he didn't know that the speaker has a small grin plastered at his face. And Jungsu missed the chance to hear his voice that sounds like his smiling in amusement, cause of his nervousness. Running towards the door to see the man.
 
"yah who are-" he quickly stop when he saw no one. He looked left and right to see if he can catch a glimp of the person. But no luck. 
 
 
'Wahh~ my back hurts' Jungsu thought as he heard an unpleasant sound at the his backbone as he stretch his body. He was getting ready for bed, and face another day tomorrow full with tiring activities.
 
'that's because your old hyung' he chuckled remembering the maknae's teasing words. He slump on his single bed, he was about to sleep when he felt something a bit odd under his pillow. 
 
'what the...' he sat up and took away his pillow and saw a folder hidden under it. He took it and observed it for a moment. He looked around and saw everyone was asleep. He opened the folder and saw a letter envelope inside. He took the letter and opened it first then he looked at the folder's continents. 
 
"well, sounds like a meeting to me...." Jungsu muttered looking at his side where a picture of a group with him in it was taped to the wall.
 
"I'll see you guys after tomorrow" he smiled and hid the folder in a more seclude place and goes back to sleep.
 
Outside not far from the army camp, a tall figure hiding professionally at a tree branch, smirked contently. 
 
"Operation: Convince the company commander is a job well done" he said merely to himself.
 
"yeah, but the title of your operation thing needs a little work" a voiced spoke up from his side. He glared at the living form beside him.
 
"remind me again why I didn't kill you by now?" the man asked. The other just grinned.
 
"because I'm your sidekick. A sidekick that you can't survive through mission without. The man growled, but didn't say anything.
 
"whatever, let's just go" the man said, and they swiftly left the area.
 
I'll be waiting for you guys.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ahem....hello~^^ well this will be my first ever action sort fanfic meaning there's no romance here^^ only bromance ^^....that's different right?? ^^;  Anyway I just hope you guys enjoyed chapter one!!  Thank you~