Hi Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

 

‘Ah, it is already 1am’

 

Just like the other night, Sunhee cannot sleep.  She already met psychiatrist but nothing happen.  She also had made herself busy during daylight, attending classes, revising at the library, study group and so much. 

 

‘I should make some revision for tomorrow classes’

 

That is the only way to make she feel sleepy.  She opens the window, sit at the study table and doing her revision while listening to the music.  Song by Gain titled Tinkerbell.  Her favourite song.

 

‘If I am a Tinkerbell would be my Peterpan’

 

There is secret that Sunhee kept from the others even her best friend.  Usually all the girls at the hostel are afraid to open the window during the night but she is not.  There is a reason why she is not afraid.

 

‘Well, where is my Peterpan?’

 

She keeps looking at the building in front of her hostel until she finally sees something she wants. 

 

‘Are you asleep by any chance?’

 

Sunhee smile when she see the ‘thing’ she want.  That ‘thing’ is Woo Ji Hoo her classmate during art class.  Sunhee does not realize that Woo Ji Hoo’s room is opposite with her room until she had a problem to sleep lately and it become habit, if she can’t fall asleep until she will look at that Woo Ji Hoo’s room.

 

‘Wah, he studying again tonight, no wonder he get good grade’

 

Woo Ji Hoo or the other classmates call him Zico, a popular guy not only in the class but also in the faculty.  No body doesn’t know him especially among the girls.  Sunhee also feel the same but she did not dare to say to any body because she knows she is only the unknown in her classmate.

 

There is a rumor about Zico having girlfriend but he will only laugh when someone ask him about that.  She only wants to admires him from far.  That is enough for her. 

 

‘Feel me, touch me, this is not dream, hold me, touch me, oh kiss me, hug me, when the morning comes, I will back home’

 

Sunhee smiles when she heard the lyrics. Even though sometimes she wishes to be like a tinkerbell flying to peterpan room and stay with him.

 

 

‘If only that lyric become true’

 

Not so long after that,  Sunhee feel sleepy and went to her bed to sleep.

 

‘Don’t let anyone come in, no one else is allowed’

 

~ ~ ~

 

‘Omo, I will late for the classes’

 

Sunhee quickly clean herself, choose nice clothes (hoping if Zico can sense her).  Then she hears someone knock her room.

 

‘Quickly Sunhee’

 

Sunhee quickly open the door.

 

‘I am ready, let’s go baby girl’

 

Both of them quickly walk to their classroom.

 

‘Can’t sleep last night?

 

Her bestfriend ask her.

 

‘Not can’t sleep but sleep late’

 

Her best friend just shake her head and she a little worry about Sunhee.

 

‘Don’t worry baby girl, I am fine’

 

Their conversation stops when the lecturer enters the classroom.

 

‘Ok class I will give you assignment today, and it is a grouping assignment for two people, I already make a group for you’

 

All students pay attention to the lecturer.  Some of them get excited hoping they can get their favourite person especially the girls who are hoping to be group with Zico.  Sunhee also included.  The lecturer keeps on announcing the group until…

 

‘Kim Sunhee with Woo Ji Hoo’

 

Sunhee eyes wide when hear it.

 

‘Omo, what should I do’

 

Sunhee feel surprise when she feel someone presence beside her.  She had sat alone after her best friend gets her partner.  She looks at him sit beside her and she can see his face near this time not like the other night she can only look from the far.

 

‘Your white skin twinkle twinkles’

 

 She keeps admiring her new partner.

 

‘Hi Tinkerbell’

 

Tinkerbell? How did he know? She looks at Zico and she sees Zico suddenly smile at her not a smile but it look like a smirk to her.