Yongguk `sixty-eight.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

“Hey,” You turned around to the voice. His eyes were sharp, as his lips curved into a flirty smile, making his way towards you, Your heart immediately did a back flip. You didn't want to see him, especially not in school. You wanted to run away avoiding him, but it was too late, he was already in front of you.

 

You ignored him, and return your gaze back on your phone. Pretending you has something to read or look for on your phone. You prayed so hard that he will leave you alone or magically disappear but the moment he touched your wrist pulling you a little bit closer to him makes you jerked and took a step backwards. What was that for? What is he trying to do?

 

“Excuse me? What do you want from me?” You braved yourself asking that question, looking directly into your ex’s eyes, voice sounding very serious. He looks at you back with a serious yet a blank look. “I want you back.” He whispered.

 

No way in hell did he just say that stupid sentence you never want to hear from him. After what he has done to you, not that easy, . You talked to yourself. You look at him with a half smile face, mocking him. “You have the cheek to say that in front of me, huh, Lee Jonghyun? Go away. Get out of my sight.” You rolled your eyes at him and walk away from only to be pulled back.

 

“I’m serious. And I’m sorry. I know what I did was wrong, I know I shouldn’t do that to you, I know I should have stayed loyal but things happened and I’m sincerely sorry, I need you back.” He pleaded with his stupid puppy eyes trying to win you back. You let out a sarcastic laugh before looking at him in the eye once again.

 

 

Things happened? Hah, what a stupid reason. “You want me back? That’s not gonna happen. I told you we are over. I’m not the type to pick up things back that I call it trash, you know I mean?” You didn’t care how rude you sounded, all you wanted is to let him suffer like how he have made you suffered. You’ve had enough. You didn’t want to deal with this kind of people anymore. No more, you told yourself.

 

Jonghyun took a step forward closer to you making you walk a step backwards. “Please,” He begged again, this time, holding both your shoulders. Before you could shout at him for touching you that easily, you heard a deep voice coming from Jonghyun’s back, “What is the matter here?”

 

You quickly brush his hands off your shoulders and move closer towards Yongguk. Jonghyun smirked at Yongguk while his bottom lips. “No dude, this is none of your business. I can settle my own, I don’t need no cocky class president here to meddle with my problem so I suggest you,” He lifted his finger and pointed directly in front of Yongguk’s face before continuing, “to leave me and her alone.”

 

You felt totally disgusted at his words, how he sounded so strong in front of the class president whom everyone is afraid of because he is not one to mess with.

 

“Me and you alone? Why do I need to be alone with you? Why can’t you settle in front of everyone here.” You spoke while pointing to all eyes that have been watching the scene ever since Yongguk came. Jonghyun smirked for the umpteenth time.

 

“I don’t want them to see our sweet moments, honey. I don’t want them to know what I did to you. It’s between you and me. Just you and me.” His voice was so over confident, you just have that strong urge to punch him in the face. But before you could lay your hand on him, Yongguk already did it for you.

 

Before the powerful punch landed on his face, Yongguk managed to throw

hateful words towards him, “You ignorant !” Everyone was shocked to

see what the class president did to Jonghyun. Jonghyun fell on the ground with a

loud thud. Blood oozing out from the corner of his lips. Before he could return a

punch back to Yongguk, the voice of the school principal ringing through the

corridor, “Bang Yongguk and Lee Jonghyun, to my office, now!”

 

 

 

“How is it? Did you get suspended or anything?” You asked while walking

towards the backyard with Yongguk. You saw a pack of ice in Yongguk’s hand. “I

almost got suspended. But thankfully, I was just given a warning letter, and

detention for two months.” Your mouth opened wide. You felt bad that moment. If you or Jonghyun weren’t there, all this wouldn’t have happen, isn’t it? You sighed making Yongguk turn to look at you. “Why? You think it’s your fault?” He asked like as if he read your mind. You remained quite.

 

“Nah, it’s fine. It’s my job as a class president, right? I mean I should know what’s going on between my classmate and that guy…” He continued to slowly place the pack of ice on his right knuckles. “But it’s never your job to hit people, right?” You questioned back. He responds with a chuckle. “I know… but I can’t help it. I just can’t stand guys trying to embarrassed a girl. You know I mean?”

 

“Yeah I know… but you could just advice him-“

 

“Advice him? Not gonna happen. Thinks like this, men wouldn’t listen to advice so”

 

“So they just solve it with violence?”

 

“No not like that but… yeah sorta.”

 

You sigh and laugh at the same time making Yongguk look at you.

 

“Why you laugh?”

“Guys, all they can think of are violence isn’t it? That’s so stupid.” You played with the pebbles on the floor using your legs, not wanting to look at Yongguk. “But I thank you, for saving me just now.”

 

“Yeah not a problem. But can I ask you something?”

 

“Mhmm?”

 

“You sounded so annoyed when you talk about men and violence… I mean is there anything about Jonghyun and violence?”

 

You stopped playing with the pebbles. You didn’t want to tell him about your ex but it feel like a weight off your shoulder if you actually rant it to someone.

 

“He used violence on me. I mean back when we were in a relationship. I hated that. But because I loved him so much, I didn’t care at all. He drank, came to my house, drunk. What’s worst was he came with a girl. I just, it was really so stupid of me. Yeah” You stopped not wanting to continue the story. You were glad Yongguk understood to why you suddenly stopped sharing.

 

“Uh, I uh thanks for sharing. I guess that punch was what he really needed for now, yeah?” Yongguk said trying to make you feel better. You smiled, at least he managed to make you smile.

 

“But Yongguk, I really want all men to know that violence is never the key to solve anything. It just makes everything worst.” Yongguk look down at his knuckles, nodding along to your words. “Yeah I know. But just now, I really want him to feel the pain for hurting, for embarrassing the girl I like….”

 

Silence. You tried to process whatever he just said. Not knowing whether he was just joking or serious all the time.

 

“Um?” You look at him, confused.

 

“Yeah, you’re the girl I like all along. Seeing you with him breaks my heart little by little. But I was just a class president after all, who would want to look at me, I mean class president? What do they do besides being the president of the class? That’s all? Nothing cool in girls eyes… I couldn’t do anything." He paused.

"I know Jonghyun was from bad company… but I didn’t want to tell you because I know you were crazy in love with him… And I didn’t want Jonghyun to think I’m trying to bring him down.” He sighed and paused again before continuing. "When you broke up? I’m happy. Not because I hated Jonghyun but I know it was for your own good.  Yeah that’s about it.” He look at you who had tears rolling on your cheeks.

 

Yongguk was shocked to see you teared at his short story. He asked if you are okay and what made you teared but you just respond with more tears rolling down.

 

“I didn’t know an angel has been watching me all this while.” You sniffed. “I just don’t know what to say now.” You cried more and Yongguk pulled you into a hug. “I don’t know if I should feel stupid or thankful because of what happened, but Yongguk, I didn’t know you knew about my relationship life, I just-“ Words just couldn’t explain how you felt that moment, you cried on Yongguk’s shoulder letting out how you feel all this while.

 

Yongguk remain quiet, he know he shouldn’t say anything the moment you cry, so he let you.

 

After calming yourself for awhile, you finally spoke, “But you said,” You breathe in. “that being a class president isn’t cool in girls eyes… who said so?”

 

“I said so cause that’s what I see…?” He replied nonchalantly.

 

“Are you blind? The girls in the class have been going after you, you know that? I mean you are what they are looking for… You are their ideal type… and…”

 

“And?”

 

“I’m one of the girls…”

 

“But you have Jonghyun all this while…?”

 

“We broke up like three months ago? I wanted to move on so fast because there’s no point for me to cry after him… so that whole three months I felt like I’m in a competition of wanting to win the president’s heart.”

 

 

Yongguk laughed so hard that you can see his gums.

 

“That’s cute. That’s really cute. But you know of all the girls who are after me, I’ve got my eyes just on one girl, you.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

SEQUELLLL????? IDKKKKK

 

HIIIII I AM FINALLY BACK AFTER A (LONG) HIATUS T_T I'm so sorry I got you guys waiting for so long (if there is any of you who actually waited lol) so I'm back because it's the holidays. I didn't know AFF website changed so I came back feeling ?_? but anw i hope you enjoy this chapter, it was really like so long since I last update so I kinda forgot how to start, but I hope yall at least like it. Pls do comment and subscribe! Love yall & miss yall! See you on the next update!!!! Till then~ :*

 

-Inspiritsxc