Himchan `sixty-four.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

You were sobbing silently, trying your best not to let the people around you know you was crying. At times, people sitting next to you would take a peek at you, wondering why were you sniffing uncontrollably in the café. You will mumble a word of apology with red eyes, apologizing to them that you have disturbed their relaxing time in the café. You wiped the tears that rolled down your cheeks with the back of your hand as you let yourself drown in the gloomy feel.

 

 

There were no other places for you to go that time besides the café next to your apartment. You can’t cry at home because your parents will be worried of you. Therefore you’ve made the decision to come down to the café despite the fact that everyone is throwing his or her confusing looks towards you.

 

 

The warm steam of the Americano on the table escaped the lid of the cup signaling the drink is still warm as the time when you purchased it. It was left untouched ever since you bought it, having no appetite to eat or drink anything.

 

 

People around you must have thought that you just broke up with your boyfriend causing you to cry in the public, not minding the people in the café. But it wasn’t because of boys but some people whom you called “friends.” You treasured your friends all this while because they are all that you has besides your parents. They are the people you count on in life whenever you are encountering problems.

 

 

However that night, something else happened. You couldn’t believe that your four years of friendship with your three girlfriends has ended. You were a little glad to know it happened but somehow sad that you lost people the you trusted most.

 

 

You are someone who don’t like to hang out in the club not like you are too young or too innocent to hang out in the club but clubbing isn’t the thing you like especially when you come from a family who is well mannered; your parents have never went to the club before and they taught you the same thing, hoping that their only daughter won’t follow the bad influenced people.

 

 

You were having dinner with your friends when one of your friends planned to hit the club afterwards. You said no and didn’t expect a huge fight to occur after that. They simply throw words of cuss at you for being a loser. They said they are ashamed of having a friend who didn’t go to club, which makes you mad at the thought of it. They knew that you hated going to club but that night they tried to “brainwash” you but failed by telling you that club make you relief stress easily, get boys easily. You were disgusted at them. Anger filled them up since you were too stubborn.

 

 

You didn’t even give in saying that you will join them but in fact you explained to them how disappointed you were towards them. The words they said towards you make you totally upset that you cried. You look at the three of them for the last time and walked away. You told yourself that you will not regret leaving them and that this is an answer from God.

 

 

You remembered once that you prayed to God to distance yourself from your enemies and that night, you lost three of them. You know they are bad companies and it disappoint you that it took four years for you to realized.

 

 

 

That was why you cried in the café while the scene reenacted back in you head. You wished it didn’t happened but it was too late. It was so sad to lose your friends but you were thankful that you wouldn’t have to hang around with bad people. You have never look at people who go to club as bad people. The words that your “friends” threw at you make you feel it’s the right choice to break the ties.

 

 

You broke into another set of intense crying feeling like you have been fooled. You frantically dig in for a pack of tissue in your bag as the eyes focused on you because of your whimpered. You wiped away those tears, carefully hoping that you mascara won’t get destroyed. When you look back to the front, you caught two eyes looking directly at you somewhere three tables away from you. 

 

 

You looked down avoiding the eye contact. You didn’t want anyone to see your red eyes and nose. You picked up the Americano after it was there for like hours and took a sipped. Just when you were placing back the cup on the table, you saw guy with the same pair of eyes who stared at you earlier walking towards you. You almost choke on your drink when he locked his eyes with you while making his way to your table. You looked away hoping that he was meant to walk elsewhere not towards you. But your hope went into the drain when that stranger started talking to you.

 

“You love Americano? I love Americano too.” His voice was calm, trying to spark a conversation with you. You look at him and were speechless. He was really good looking. His nose is as sharp as a newly sharped pencil, his lips look so feminine, and it’s so pretty. His fox like eyes look at you in hoping for you to answer him. His face, it’s so attractive. You blinked for a moment before regaining consciousness. You nodded in reply to his question. You didn’t feel like talking, yet. You took another sip when the stranger asks you another question. “Can I sit here?” He point to the empty seat in front of you.

 

 

You look up again with puppy eyes, trying to process his question. Honestly you don’t feel like talking or looking at anyone especially at your horrible state. But the fact that an attractive man asking for permission to sit in front of you makes you feel so ugly. Means he want to talk to you, right?

 

 

You remained quite but he nonchalantly pulls the chair out so he can sit without waiting for you to answer. “I assume that silent is a yes?” He laughed lightly. That laugh, it’s so cute to you. Why is an attractive man’s laugh so cute like that? Ugh.

 

 

While all the questions playing in your head with the ty feelings because of the earlier incident still around you, the stranger suddenly put his hand out and introduced himself, “I’m Himchan.” He smiled and you saw a cute bunny like teeth when he smile. You gave him a light nod acknowledging him but didn’t respond to the handshake.

 

 

Himchan gave a soft sigh and heavily bring back his hand on his lap. He places his Americano on the table and folds his arms, resting it on the table, bringing his face closer to your direction. “Look, I really wanna talk to you. I know something is wrong right? It bothers me to see a beautiful girl like you in tears in a café. I can’t help but to be curious and ask why. What happened?” His eyes twinkled when he talked to you. You felt like you shouldn’t share your problem with anyone but Himchan, he’s a stranger but you really feel the need to let out your feelings.

 

 

“You broke up with your boyfriend? Are you okay right now?” He asked again. The reason that he thought why you cry is to cliché isn’t it?

 

 

“I’m fine.” You finally muttered. Your voice cracked a little but Himchan ignore to it. “Oh you can talk? I thought you couldn’t.” He joked. If he said that to someone who is bad-tempered, his face would have landed somewhere else already. You didn’t know why but you smiled. “What’s your name? I told you mine already.” He asked making you look at him, thinking if you should tell him or not.

 

 

His eyebrows raised waiting for you to answer not looking away even for a second. You mumbled your name and surprisingly he heard it. You were glad that it was easy for him to catch. He took another sip of his Americano and then looked back at you, waiting for you to talk.

 

 

“I said I’m fine.” You muttered softly avoiding his eyes. Of course he didn’t believe you. Who would believe a girl who cried silently in the café alone to be just fine? Biggest liar ever goes to you. “You don’t have to lie you know? I know girls. They aren’t okay when they say they are. Girls are funny.” You looked down for a moment then look at him again.

 

“Okay, I’m not fine.” You sighed for the nth time, suddenly felt that you have lost in this battle of trying to hide your feelings. “Something happened, I lost a few of my friends whom I trusted so much. I- I felt so stupid that it took me this long to know that I actually don’t deserve this friends.” Without knowing you broke down again. You look down avoided his eyes. The tears fell on the table and you wipe it quickly using your hand.

 

 

“No, don’t be. You should be thankful that they’re not part of your friends anymore. Hey, you shouldn’t cry. I’ve seen enough already.” Himchan spoke. He was so calm that it makes you wonder if he ever approaches a girl who cried alone in the café. You sniffed and wipe those tears away and smile. You whispered a ‘thank you’ to Himchan and he returns back a smile.

 

 

“You’re pretty when you smile.” Himchan praised. You look at him and gave him the look that he isn’t trying to praise you just to make you happy right? “No, really. Not trying to make you feel better or anything, I’m serious.” Himchan assured. How can a stranger be this sweet? Tsk.

 

 

“No I’m not. In this state right now? I’m not.” You muttered. “Hey, you don’t say that. Girls, they are pretty whatever they are doing. I just don’t get how girls love to look down on themselves.” He sighed. “How many girls have you tell them this?” You were a little annoyed but your voice show that you are joking. Himchan blushed at the question. He felt like he shouldn’t answer you but he did. “I have lots of girl – friends. So I tell them that every time I see them.” He took another sip from his drink.

 

 

“Oh back to you, I thought it was because of relationship that make you cry.” Himchan chuckled. It’s obvious isn’t it that girls sitting alone crying, everyone would have also thought it’s because of relationship. You laughed at him for thinking that you actually have a boyfriend when you’ve never had one.

 

 

“I don’t have one. I mean I’ve never been into one.” You explained. “Really? A girl like you, have no boyfriend?” Himchan exclaimed. You have guess that his reaction would be like that. “Mmm,” You took a sip of your already-cool Americano. “Such a one in a million.” He whispered but you heard it. You smiled at him, for making you feel better, at least.

 

 

“Thank you.” You said. “For?” He looks at you, pretending not to know the reason why. “For making me feel better.” You looked down on the table. “I know when I saw you cry I should come up and talk to you. I think we share a lot of common things.” He spoke. “What why?” Your eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

“This,” He lifted up his Americano. “This.” He pointed to your phone, which is on the table. “I assume you love drinking Americano. And this,” He took out his phone from his coat, “Apparently we have the same phone model and the color of the phone cover.” He smiled taking another sip of his drink.

 

 

 

You laughed a little shocked at the similarities. From the same type of drink you and Himchan drink, to having the same phone model and same color of phone cover, which is in red. Coincidence much? “Wow, that’s really a coincidence.” Both of you laugh and then awkward silence. Neither of you speak after that. But just when you wanted to talk, as cheesy at it may sound like those in the dramas, the both of you talk at the same time making you both blush. Like a gentlemen Himchan is, he let you talk first.

 

 

“I didn’t really want people to see me cry. I- I tried not to but I did. I guess I’m too weak. Sorry that you have to see what had happened earlier.” You explained while playing with your fingers. “Oh no, no. It doesn’t matter, really. In fact I’m glad I saw you cry. I really want to talk to you cause it bothers me seeing a girl cry silently.” Himchan gave you another smile for the nth time that night.  You smile at him; thankful for the help he gave. You like this boy.

 

 

 

 

“Um, do you want to get out of here? I mean we can talk somewhere else. I feel like there’s a lot you want to say.” Himchan suggested. You felt like rejecting him but you have to admit that you are dying to get out of the café from receiving all the stares you get. Himchan thought that you were thinking of something else when he asks, “Or you need to get back home…?”

 

 

“Nah, I don’t feel like going back home. My parents will ask me why I got back with red nose and once I tell them about my “friends” & they will lecture at me on how they have never approved me becoming friends with those girls. I’ll just tell them I’ve overnight shift.” You explained.

 

 

 

“Oh you work? But wouldn’t they think it’s dangerous for a girl like you to hang out at night, alone… Unless you tell them you have me…” You blushed at his words. “You want me to go home?” You teased. You know he wanted to hang out with you and you purposely said other wise. “No, if you have time then we can hang out more. I mean if you need to go home, I can send you back.”

 

 

 

“You’re too nice, I’m scared.” You said, hiding a smile behind it. “Oh come on, I’m not those type of jerks. Trust me I’m not.” He got up from his sit and walked towards you, “Come on, let’s go out.” He put out his hand to take yours. You blushed. It was as if he is your boyfriend, asking out for a date.

 

 

The both of you walked side by side in the night road. Not much vehicles on the road because it’s already 11 midnight. “I honestly didn’t know what’s my plan after what happened earlier. I thought I’d just stay in the café the whole night and cry myself to sleep.” You chuckled. “Now that you have a plan, you don’t have to worry.” You were  glad that Himchan help you feel at ease.

 

 

“I’m still scared of you.” You joked once again. Himchan whined like a little child and stopped walking. “You are mean.” You laughed at him for what he has said. “You only met me a few hours ago, how do you know I’m mean?” Both of you laugh again, together.

 

 

That night, you totally forgot what happened all thanks to Himchan. He makes you feel a lot better. You both talked about everything that night and you didn’t realized it was already one in the morning. However Himchan promised that he will send you home and will be responsible if anything happened to you.  He even said he will explain to your parents if they question on you. Who said all strangers are bad? Well, Himchan just prove you wrong. That night was really a night to remember, you thought.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

. . . . I think I should do  a sequel for this! WAAA ITS 1:52AM x_X Do drop a comment down there! Thank you for subscribing hope you enjoyed! Muuuuuah ;3;

-Inspiritsxc