Yongguk `sixty-three.

B.A.P Oneshots.
  • -   -

 

Yongguk came home throwing a fit the moment he enter the bedroom. You were almost falling into a deep slumber when you woke up to the sound of the bedroom door being close with force. You watch him with tired eyes while he throw his shirt on the floor forcefully. You heard him breathe in and out so hard, enraged.

 

You didn’t know why was he like this. He wasn’t like this every time he got home back from work. Even if he hangs out with his friends, the worst you’ve seen him was when he drunk. Not even once have you seen your husband getting angry when he got back from work. Something is up.

 

You wanted to get up from the bed and ask him right away but you were too scared. It’s not like he will use force at you if you touch him but Yongguk is not the romantic Yongguk you knew when he’s fuming mad. You decided to remain quiet hoping he will cool down after shower.

 

He stepped inside the bathroom and slammed the door shut making you shocked though you knew he’d slam the door. Frustrated at how he erupts, you push away the comforter and sat with your legs crossed on the bed. You sighed, impatiently waits for him to come out of the shower.

 

You almost fell asleep while sitting on the bed when the bathroom door unlocked. You threw your gaze towards the cranky Yongguk who is drying his wet hair with a towel furiously. You thought that he will cool down after shower but it looks like he did not. Your eyes followed wherever he go; walking towards the mirror stand while putting on a black wife beater and a sweatpants.

 

He was about to pull the computer chair to have a sit but hesitate to look at his wife. You were shocked by the sudden stare he gave you. You didn’t know what to ask because you were afraid he might throw the laptop in front of him towards you; though it sounds violent but who knows. You can’t predict an angry Yongguk.

 

You stare blankly at him & he looked at you with half irritable look and an indescribable look. “You’re not sleeping?” He asked. His voice was rough and there was an annoyance in his voice. You were too afraid to answer that it took you quite awhile before answering. “I… um… no.” You looked down, playing with the pillow on your lap. Yongguk didn’t respond. Usually after you answered him one line he will respond back but this time he frowned, staring at you.

 

“How do I sleep if you don’t do things quietly…” You continued. “You okay?” You questioned him hoping that he won’t be mad at you for no particular reason. You wanted to walk towards him so badly, giving him a hug and whisper to him, asking him to cheer up and that whatever things that made him upset are not worth being sad for. But you were too afraid. You know he is your husband but people do have limits in everything, right? Yongguk groaned and turn his back towards you, focusing on what’s on the table while flipping on to the papers that are everywhere messing up the table.  “I’ll be fine. You go and sleep. You don’t have to wait for me, you know?” He responded with a cold tone in his voice.

 

You really wanted to know what made him upset, made him so angry that he’d even talk to his wife like that. He wasn’t like this usually. You predicted that it is because of his work as a songwriter if it’s not because of his friends that he usually hangs out with. Curiosity kills, you walked up next to him, placing your hand on his shoulder gently. “Are you sure you’ll be al-“

 

 

“I will be fine! Could you please leave me alone and go to sleep?” He pushed your hand off his shoulder. His voice totally shocked you, raising his voice not knowing that he actually hurt you. You were baffled.

 

 

He noticed that you were shocked but the next thing he said make you surprised. “Just leave me alone, please I don’t need you to accompany me. I’m better off alone.”

 

Tears were already b in your eyes; with the words he just said hurting you like broken mirror pierced through you. You were so hurt by his words. Anger starting to fill you up when you thought why would he vents his anger towards you, his wife.

 

 

“So I can’t know what my husband is going through now? What makes him upset that he threw a fit the moment he reached home, interrupting my sleep?” You were offended by his words. You just wanted to show him you care. For all this time, he didn’t let you care for him. He will treat you this way, sounding it like you’re the bad person here. He wasn’t like this the first few months after marrying him. Yongguk was a total different person when you recently got married to him. Now that he changed, he became easily annoyed, it scares you. You tried to be there for him but he pushed you away thinking that he don’t need his wife in this situation. He think that he is doing fine alone.

 

It irks you so much. You’ve been keeping quite all this while, tolerating his mood swings and not even care when you, yourself is on your period. “What are you saying?” He threw you an angry look after hitting the table with his fist. This time, tears already wetting both of your cheeks. What does he meant by what are you saying? Does he pretend not to know because his ego is so high or he really is that stupid to not know?

 

“What?” You sniffed as the tears kept rolling non-stop making your whole face turns red. Yongguk look at you like as if he did nothing wrong. He look at you with no feelings. “I’m tired, I said leave me alone, which part of it you don’t understand?!” He stood up angrily, using his force to get up from the chair till it falls backward. He then walked away; brushing his shoulder with yours violently making you stumbled forward. He left the room without closing the door and you have no idea what he is up to.

 

You quickly ran to your bed, throwing your face flat on the pillow and let the feelings out. Anger, bitterness and heartbroken. How could he do this? How could your husband whom you dearly care and love hurt you like this? What did you do that made him angry? You cried so much. You didn’t want to cry, but that night, Yongguk was way too much.

 

After finally letting out your tears, you calmed a little. With your puffy eyes, red nose and lips, you hoped Yongguk didn’t see you. You didn’t want him to know that you are weak. Even though you are a female but nothing can make you fall.

 

Just then, you heard footstep walking in softly. You closed your eyes praying that that footstep isn’t Yongguk’s. You prefer if it belongs to a monster than the real monster living under one roof as you.

 

You felt your shoulders being touched lightly. He called your name. His voice filled with regret and sorrow. Again, he called hoping you could respond. “I know you’re not sleeping.” He tapped your shoulder once again. You froze, not wanting to move. You wanted to shout at him to leave you alone, let him know the feeling of being shouted at and told to leave you alone. How he made you feel betrayed. Knowing that you won’t respond in any time sooner, he forcefully but gently pulled your body that is back facing him to face him.

 

He saw it. He saw the puffy eyes, red nose, red lips, swollen face of yours. You look at him, discouraged. Your eyes filled with bitterness. The moment you lay your eyes on him, you didn’t know why, you broke down in his arms that is holding you. You cried like you did moments ago but this time in the arms of the person who made you cry.

 

Yongguk pushed your head so it’s resting on his chest. You wanted to push him away but he was too strong. “I’m sorry to make you cry. I know you can’t handle this kind of things, I’m sorry.” He apologized as he hugged you closer.

 

 

If felt so bad but good at the same having Yongguk wrapped his arms around you. He is so mean, why did he do this to you. “T- then why are you like this to me when you know I’m weak?” You stuttered since your nose felt suffocated.

 

“Something happened at work and I got real pissed. I know this has got nothing to do with you. I know I shouldn’t blame you and make you cry. I know… just that I was too ignorant. I’ve already completed half of the songs I wrote but it has gone to waste because some higher ranked people don’t like it so I had to “throw” it away. I was pissed, my hard work you know? I don’t mean to hurt you.” His voice was sad. Like he was not over the fact that he was asked to “throw” away his hard work. You stopped crying halfway when he explained. You feel his pain. Not because you are his wife but you know how it felt after working so hard and your hard work didn’t get any likes from someone you hoped they'd like.

 

You know Yongguk ever since his teenager’s year. Those years when he told you he had already started writing song lyrics and you told him you’ll support him no matter what. You did up till now. Some things just meant to happen.

 

“Yongguk, I’m here for a reason. Even if you think me as just your wife, I want you to know that I’m your everything, your supporter, your friend, best friend, girlfriend, why? Because you are my everything. You’re not just my husband but also everything in my life. So why didn’t you tell me your problems? I tried to be there for you,” You paused because another round of tears battling to rush out from your eyes. “I tried to understand you but how can I fully understand you when you pushed me away? We’re husband and wife remember?” You choked on your own tears.

 

Yongguk looked at you with eyes filled with sorry. He lifted your chin and wipe away those excessive tears flowing out. He remains quite because he knew he was wrong. “Yongguk, look at me.” You requested. He didn’t look at you but he kept his gaze down, ashamed. “Yongguk,” You called out once again, this time holding his chin. “Chin up, I know you’ve worked hard. You don’t deserve to feel this way. You’re a strong man, you know?” Surprisingly you were the one to coax him instead of the other way round.

 

 

You know Yongguk. When he is upset, he is really upset that he’d bring the whole world into his problem. That’s the reason why you, as his wife tried to remind him that everything would be fine. “The Bang Yongguk I know isn’t this weak. You know what? You’re the one who should stop me from crying but instead I am the one? You made me cry Yongguk,” You . You wanted to stay mad at him, but you just couldn’t let your eyes looking at the boy in front of you pouting.

 

 

“You know I’m sorry right? I feel so ty now I- but thank you and I’m sorry for making you feel like this, I just I don’t know-“

 

“Hey, hey. Why do you think I marry you?” You asked him making him finally look at you. You smiled at him despite the red eyes and nose with swollen face.

 

“You love me…?” He responded. You gave him a pecked on his cheeks and stare romantically in his eyes. You grabbed both his hands and squeezed it tightly. “You must not dwell on this anymore, ‘kay? I have faith in you, Yongguk. Things might not go your way now, but trust me,” You kissed his hand. “You will go far in the future. I know cause you’re my husband. You’re the Yongguk I love so I have faith in him. Now will you stop sulking like a girl having her period?” You again and finally you saw his gummy smile, smiling at your stupid “jokes”. “I love seeing your smile. I love it a lot.” You said, chuckling.

 

“You really know how to cheer me up, eh? You’re always so sweet. I am so thankful of you. Things are just so hard now. I promised from now onwards I’ll think of you when I have problems.” He flashed his gummy smile and that makes you melt. “I love you,” he said as he hugged you so tightly.

 

It felt so great; things are going back to normal in just a day. While enjoying the closeness with Yongguk, he asked a question making you blush, “Can I kiss you?” It’s Yongguk’s hobby to ask whether he can kiss you after both of you had quarreled. He felt like he should go back to square one if he wanted to kiss you, afraid you might pushed him away.

 

Smiling, you nod, allowing him to lean towards you, closing the gap between the both of you as both of your lips touch. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

YAY Husband Yongguk as requested from pretty_rania1!^_^ It may not sound or end up to what you've asked for but I hope you still like it! Anw waaaaaa thank you guys for doing my poll! What poll? This poll, to those haven't do it, I hope you help do this simple poll! Thank you for the comments, really! Y'all motivate me to write an update everytime I read the comments! Anw keep those comments coming in & don't forget to subscribe if you've yet! Love yall! <3 /throw Yongguk, who wanna catch?

 

-Inspiritsxc