Daehyun `sixty-one.

B.A.P Oneshots.

You woke up to the smell of something appetizing, so mouth-watering till you couldn’t fall back to sleep. You wanted to shut your eyes back and fall back into a deep slumber but the delectable smell stopped you, making you groan frustrated, pushing away the thick comforter off your body.

 

 

You felt the space next to you & it was empty. You clearly know who was in the kitchen preparing something for lunch. You got up lazily, putting on your boyfriend’s oversized hoodie because of the cold weather lately. The cologne smell make you smile brightly from ear to ear, your favorite smell that won’t fail to make your day especially when you are on your period.

 

 

It has been raining non-stop everyday and you couldn’t thank God anymore especially when you are having a sleep over at your boyfriend’s for the past few months.

 

 

You tied your hair into a high bun and walked out of the bedroom. You walked over to the kitchen to see number of dishes prepared, getting ready to be served in the living room. You were confused to why your boyfriend cooked a lot since there are only the two of you in the apartment.

 

 

You knew so well how much your boyfriend love to eat but seeing the number of dishes he prepared make you confused.

 

“Hi baby.”

 

 

Daehyun turned around hearing his girlfriend’s voice and smile widely. He stopped whatever he was doing, washed his hands and approaches you. He gave you a warm loving hug in which you hug back in return.

 

“I’ve missed you.” He kissed your shoulder and tightens the hug. You chuckled at him pecked his cheek. “Me too.” The both of you spent for about three minutes embracing each other, enjoying each other’s presence.

 

 

You love how your relationship with Daehyun is about, the both of you won’t fail telling each other how much you’ve missed or love him even though the last time you both saw each other was at most one hour. It is those kind of relationship you always dream of, being so lovey dovey towards your boyfriend because you know there are times when you both fight because of the smallest thing. This kind of skin ship will help you guys move on.

 

 

Daehyun attached his forehead to yours and look into your eyes deeply, “I’ve something to tell you.” You detached your forehead away from his and look at him with the questioning look. “Sounds pretty serious, what is it?” You asked, arms still wrapped tightly around his waist.

 

“You won’t be shocked right?” He asked making you frowned. You nod lightly and told him to proceed on what he wanted to tell. Honestly, you didn’t like it whenever someone said they want to tell you something and they try to beat around the bush. All you want is for them to be straightforward. Thank God Daehyun isn’t the type to beat around the bush before telling the exact thing.

 

 

“My parents. They are coming over. They want to see you. See me. See us!” Daehyun explained, he was trying to control his feeling of being so excited, afraid that you didn’t like the idea of his parents coming over.

 

“Oh my God, you serious?” You brought your hands over to your mouth, afraid that you might shout. It’s not that you hate the idea of them coming but the thought of seeing Daehyun parents has always been one of your dream! You couldn’t believe it. Though there’s a part of you feeling nervous in meeting them but Daehyun always assured you that they are friendly people.

 

“Yes, babe! You don’t mind right…?” Daehyun’s voice sounded like he was scared you might get offended. You shook your head and hugged him tightly. “Not at all! I’m excited…? I love you, Daehyun.” You chuckled and rest your head on his chest. “So that explained all this dishes you prepared while I was sleeping??? You genius, are you trying to surprise me?” You asked.

 

“Um… if you think so, then yea, a surprised! I thought you didn’t like the idea my parents are coming but as expected, my lovely girlfriend, will never disappoint me.” He chirped, kissing the top of your head.

 

 

You looked over at the time and told Daehyun you need to have a quick bath before his parents arrived. Daehyun agreed and did some last minute touch up on the dishes before hearing his parent’s comments on his food.

 

Pushing the curtain slightly open to look outside the window, you spot a black Mercedes entering the garage of Daehyun’s apartment. You know who are the visitors and quickly informed Daehyun.

 

“I’m nervous.” You smile sheepishly while holding hands with Daehyun while the both of you stand in front of the door to greet Mr. and Mrs. Jung. “It’s nothing, I told you they are friendly people. They like it if you’re being you and not trying to act different in front of them. So be the cheerful, clumsy, _______ & everything will be fine.” Daehyun explained. You nod your head, understood what he said while squeezing his hand.

 

“You’re so cute when you are nervous. This is the second time I saw you being so nervous.” Daehyun spoke since he knows his parents will take some time before getting out of the car. “When was the first time you saw me being so nervous?” You teased. “When we first go out for our date, silly.”

 

Ding-dong~ The doorbell rang. You couldn’t respond to Daehyun but instead you just punch him likely for teasing you. One thing about Daehyun, he loves to tease you whenever you are shy. He knew that you would get so shy easily whenever he mentions about you blushing so mad in front of him. Though you hate how much he loves to tease you, those are one of those reasons why you fell in love with him everyday.

 

 

Daehyun opened the door, greeting and bowing 90 degree to his parents. The both of them appear so charming and affectionate, making you feel comfortable. His parents gave you a warm smile and a hug before proceeding to the living room.

 

The four of you talked normally starting from them asking how Daehyun met you and so on. Though Daehyun have told them for the umpteenth times on the story of how he met you, they still insist on hearing it from you. The living room filled with laughter since Daehyun’s parents are so bubbly just like Daehyun himself.

 

 

You admit that you felt closer to them in between the talks despite how much they love to tease you and Daehyun. Like parents like son, you thought. “You’re just so lucky to have Daehyun. He never really pays attention to girls especially in high school. Now that he is in his 20s, you are the one who attracted him.” His mom spoke making you blush. You don’t know what to respond so you just thanked them for praising. “Have you ever had any boyfriend before you met Daehyun?” His dad asked this time.

 

Though it was kind off a sensitive question for Daehyun, you like the fact that there are no fake feelings that need to be hidden behind them. “I’ve never had one. Daehyun is my first and he will definitely be my last too.” You smiled proudly at your answer, earning a smile from the both of them.

 

Daehyun lean in to give a kiss on your cheek and whispered, “I love you” making you so shocked that he dare to do it in front of his parents.

 

“Aigoo, Daehyun ah~ Don’t do it here, will you?” His Dad spoke sounding so serious yet there’s a mischievous smile behind it. You blushed, don’t know what to do.

 

 

“Eomma, Appa used to do that in front of me too, isn’t it? So I must have followed you both.” He laughed. You playfully hit his thigh and the whole family laughed. You love it already at how comfortable each one of them towards you.

 

 

“Eh, come on let’s eat. I’ve prepared lunch. Chef Daehyun prepared it. Come on, let’s go.” Daehyun picked his parents by the hand, bringing them to the dining table.

 

Throughout the lunch, it was filled with Daehyun explaining how he made the dishes, how much his parents praised him for cooking so well that he could actually open up a restaurant. How Daehyun teased you in front of his parents freely and most importantly, every seconds of the talk are filled with laughter.

 

 

“When are you both going to get married already? Staying together in the same apartment for so long won’t be good, you know? What will your relatives say?” Daehyun mom asked the golden question. You almost choked on your food but you manage to handle it well. You laughed in respond to the question and look at Daehyun, indirectly telling him to answer it.

 

“You both are at the age to get married already, dating for so long, quickly tie the knot before any third party tries to destroy your relationship.” Mr Jung explained. You nod, understood what he was trying to imply. You were amazed to how both of them talked so easily about marriage.

 

This time round, you saw Daehyun blushed and you swear it was cute. After hours of getting to know one another, Mr. and Mrs. Jung ask to leave, telling the both of you that they have something to attend after that. Before they leave, Mrs. Jung reminded Daehyun to take care of you like how much he took care of her and that makes you so touched that you felt like crying. Mr. Jung informed Daehyun not to do anything stupid with you and you tried to hold in your laughter.

 

 

You gave them a hug before sending them off. “Drive safely.” You added. 

 

“We will, sweetheart. Take care of Daehyun, okay ______? Daehyun too. We’re going off now. Bye~” The both of you nodded at Mr. Jung’s words as they both left.

 

“Phew~” You sighed in relief and turn to Daehyun. The both of you high-fived each other and gave a warm hug, as a gift that the both of you worked hard.

 

 

“They are friendly, like what you said. I miss them already.” You pout, faking a sad frown showing how much you are already comfortable to his parents. Daehyun was very thankful at how well the lunch went.

 

“When are we getting married?” Daehyun asked making you blushed yet again. You didn’t want to answer because you honestly didn’t know what to answer. “I--- don’t know… when we are ready…?” You replied.

 

“We are ready aren’t we? Let’s get married quickly and… we can have pretty babies together. Heh” Daehyun chuckled and snuggled onto your neck as he kisses you. You laughed at his words, finding the truth in it.

 

“Are you this eager?” You asked teasingly.

 

“Not really but after my parents gave us the green light… I think I am.”

 

“You grease ball.”

 

“_______, I love you. So much.” Daehyun spoke, looking right into your eyes lovingly.

 

“I love you too, Jung Daehyun.” You lean in to gave him a kiss on the lips, soon enough, the kiss became so passionate.

 

So blessed, just so blessed to have Daehyun in your life, you thought at the back of your head before deepening the kiss.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _

 

Sup y’all!!! Another update! Told ya I’ll update more often now since it’s my school holidays alrd! Yay, thank God! Anw why I did Daehyun oneshot first instead of Yongguk is because; last night I dreamt of him lmao really! & he was like my bf…? It felt so real bleah (tbh my 2nd bias in BAP after is Yongguk is Daehyun /wink) and then you know the feeling when you dream of someone & then you like him even more…? Yeah me to Daehyun ;;; anwwwww please leave a nice (or bad) comment once you’ve read, I know a lot of you are Daehyun biased soooo don’t be shy! Love yall! /throw Daehyun!

 

-Inspiritsxc