Zelo `sixty.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

It was Tuesday afternoon you have no school to attend on that day since there are no lessons. You have promised your beloved little brother that you’ll bring him out for an ice cream once you have the free time.

 

“Yongjun ah~ Are you ready yet? Noona will wait for you outside~” You called out while putting on your boots. Yongjun who is busy getting ready with the help of your mom is already jumping in excitement, “I’m coming soon~ Wait for me, noona! Mom, hurry up else noona will get mad at me!”

 

Your mom responded with a quick nod and help to do last minute touch up for her one and only son. “Take care of yourself, you hear me? Don’t bully noona too much! Go & have fun~” She reminded.

 

Yongjun quickly rushed out of the room like as if he missed the train. “Yea, mom~” He put on his boots excitedly afraid that his noona will leave him. Before he left, he gave his mom a kissed on the cheek and bid farewell.

 

You were breathing in the cool air when Yongjun suddenly hugged your right leg. You were shocked by the sudden impact and almost tripped yourself. You look over to your 4-year-old brother who was pouting.

 

Bending down to level with his height, you his cheeks while asking, “My baby Yongjun~ what is the matter?” Yongjun didn’t respond but instead he gave you another hug while mumbling, “I’m sorry~” You chuckled at the little one; at how he felt sorry just by the littlest thing he thought he made.

 

“Why are you sorry for? You thought I’d be mad at you? No sweetheart, come on let’s go for our ice cream date! I’ve promised you didn’t I?” You pecked his head reassuring him that he has done nothing wrong. Hearing what you have said, Yongjun’s face lit up like a Christmas tree. “Yay!” He beamed.

 

The both of you walked hand in hand like a couple, at times exchanging glances and smiling to each other. Occasionally people walked past the both of you would be smiling, telling the both of you they love seeing the sibling’s relationship you both showed.

 

“Noona, are we still very far to the ice cream shop?” Yongjun asked, getting tired from the long walk. You shook your head and smiled while caressing his hair, “We are almost there!” You winked.

 

Since it was a scorching day, there were many people in the park enjoying ice cream just outside the ice cream parlor. The both of you start to queue to place an order. The queue was so long that you thought it’d take forever.

 

Just then, while you were holding hands with Yongjun, you felt someone pulling his right hand making your body followed to where that someone has pulled your little brother.

You were shocked at first thinking that some random stranger wanted to kidnap Yongjun in the daylight however when you look over to that person, he was actually wearing the ice-cream shop’s uniform. Making you think that he was actually one of the worker there.

 

Yongjun was bewildered at the situation that he turns around to give you the “where-is-he-bringing-me-to” look. You shrugged your shoulders in respond and turn to look at the stranger when at that moment he turn around to face the both of you.

 

You noticed the place around you that you were actually standing at the front place right in front of the ice cream counter just at the different row and a little special; with seats attached to it. Both you and Yongjun exchange confused looks not knowing what exactly the meaning of all this.

 

“Congrats!” The random stranger spoke making the both of you turn towards him at the same time. He flashed his warm smile to both of you and you gave him a smile back in return. The both of you remain quiet, expecting the random stranger by the name of Zelo, (written on his nametag) to explain more.

 

Zelo chuckled and cleared his throat. “Ah, I’m sure why the both are you are confused. It’s just that our shop today have a special game to where whoever who came to our ice cream shop in pairs with matching tops and shoes then these two will be given an “express” way to purchase the ice-cream. Which means the both of you don’t have to queue at the long queue and that explain why you both are here!” He chirped in hoping the both of you understood his explanation.

 

 

“Matching tops and shoes… and then given an “express” way of purchasing the ice cream…?” You emphasize on the sentences because you didn’t really get what he meant.

 

“Yup! Like the both are you are wearing right now!” Zelo explained once again. You looked to what were you wearing and then back at what Yongjun was wearing. You laughed all of a sudden finally realize what Zelo meant. “Aaaa, I got it! Haha! So silly of me!” You responded but Yongjun gave you the question look on his face.

 

“Yongjun ah~ What he meant was that whoever came to this shop in pairs with the same top, like you and me right now & same shoes, again, like you and me, we’ll stand a chance to win the “express” way which also meant that we don’t have to queue, we can get our ice cream right away!” Zelo clapped at your explanation towards Yongjun, glad that you understood.

 

Yongjun was at first shocked but after awhile he laughed along knowing that the both of you were clueless that you both actually wore the same top and shoes out together. “It must have been our luck then, noona!” You nodded at his words and turn towards Zelo back again.

“Alright, have a seat~ Now may I have your order then, lovely couple?” The couple name that he called make your stomach churns a little though you didn’t know why. Maybe because at the way in which he portray you and Yongjun together makes you feel weird.

 

Yongjun laughs at Zelo for calling that. “She’s my noona! She’s lovely right? That’s why you called us lovely?” You were shocked at the four year old for making such statement.

 

“Yah, Kim Yongjun! He asked what ice cream you want not some other things! Can we get 2 plates of banana split.” You responded quickly trying to hide the smile and the blush.

 

Zelo chuckled at the two siblings and took the order. Before he left to send in the order, he lean forward to whisper to Yongjun, “Tell your noona, she’s cute when she blushed,” purposely making it loud for you to hear.

 

The situation didn’t help you to stop blushing but instead make you blush even harder. “Noona! You heard that? Hyung said you’re cute! Noona! I think he likes you!” Yongjun teased you while poking both of your sides.

 

“Yah, Kim Yongjun! One more time we’ll go home! Got it?” You threaten him, which what he gets for not behaving. Yongjun pouted and mumbled, “But we haven’t eat the ice cream. But noona… -“

 

“Here’s the two banana split for the lovely couple~ One for the cute noona~ and one for the little one, Yongjun…? If I’m not wrong?” Zelo came back with two plates of banana split for the both of you. Yongjun were surprised that Zelo know his name, which surprisingly makes him feel comfortable having Zelo around.

 

“Wow! Hyung, you got it right! I’m Yongjun, how’d you know that?” Yongjun asked while digging onto his ice cream. Zelo smiled, before answering he took a quick glance at you and you swear you almost choke on the ice cream because of his glare. “I heard your cute noona’s voice calling your name. Aha. Oh I’m Zelo your waiter for today. Enjoy your ice cream!” He smiled again before leaving the both of you to attend other customers.

 

“Uh-oh! Someone is interested in noona~” Yongjun sang avoiding eye contact with you, knowing that you will “kill” him.

 

“What did you just say?” You asked, demand for a repeat, making sure he knows the tone that you are giving him.

 

“Noona. I am not joking. Don’t tell me I’m too young to say this but I got a feeling, Zelo hyung likes you.”

 

“You ARE too young for all this. He is just being friendly. Now enjoy the ice cream, I bring you out not for you to disturb me right?!”

 

“But noona-“

 

“No buts Kim Yongjun. Why would a guy likes someone just by looking at her not even more than five times?? Yongjun ah, you are way too young for all this…”
 

 

“Noona, I’m sure he looked at you more than five times, who knows he sneaked out just now to look at-“

 

“Stop. Finish your ice cream and we’ll go after that. Or not I’m gonna finish it for you.” You start to dig in Yongjun’s plate playfully. He dig in your plate in return telling you that he can finish his banana split alone.

 

You stopped him but he was too stubborn, kept poking his spoon on your ice cream destroying it. You lifted up the plate, bringing it closer to your body, spoon still in your mouth while mumbling, “Go away.”

 

However, Yongjun’s eyes got stuck at the bottom of your plate. “Noona! There’s something under it!” He pointed to the place under your plate and quickly takes the paper that was place under it.

 

“Hi there cute “noona”. Call me weird, but the moment I saw you, I felt something different. Here’s my number, maybe we can contact each other in the future or I can bring you out for an ice cream date in the future & we can talk about life. Heh. -Zelo”

 

 

“Oh my God!” Yongjun gasped after reading out loud (just the two of you who are able to hear) what’s written on the paper. You face palmed yourself not because what you have heard but because it’s your nosy brother who’s the one who saw and read it.

 

“I! Told! You! Zelo hyung likes you! And that he even took the courage to write this at the back there, noonaaaaa you’re so lucky!” Yongjun spoke, sounding like a girl who is jealous. You quickly took that paper away from Yongjun’s hand and started reading it again; who knows Yongjun changed some of what Zelo wrote.

 

But no, whatever you heard from Yongjun is true. Every single thing he spoke was what on the paper. You couldn’t help but to blushed deep red.

 

After paying at the counter with a different person (not Zelo), the both of you head back home.

 

“Mom! Noona got someone interested in her at the ice cream parlor!!!  He’s tall! Handsome! Kind! And soooo charming!” Zelo spilled everything out to your mom the moment he reaches home making you face palmed yourself once again.

 

“Seriously? Tell me more about him? What his name?” Your mom asked back. You shut your ears, ignoring those two and walked straight to you room.

 

After shutting your room door slowly, you dig in your pocket for the post it to read back what Zelo wrote.

 

On the other hand, you were smiling to yourself, taking out your phone, saving Zelo’s contact and create a new message,

 

“Hi there. – cute noona”

 

before pressing the send button.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  __ _ _  __  __  __  _  __ _ _  

Weeheeeee updated! please comment & subscribe! thank you so much my lovely readers & subscribers! silent reader, y'all better come out! hek hek!

-Inspiritsxc