Daehyun `three.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

The voice of your 10 months old daughter weeping in the middle of the night woke you up from your beauty sleep. Your husband was sleeping soundly, not even fidgetting an inch even though the sound of the little baby blubbering could be heard clearly since it was just next to your bed. You understand your husband well since he has been working all the day. You tiptoed silently not wanting Daehyun to be up. You didn't want to bother him because he really need the rest. 

 

You make your way to the baby cradle where you place your  little 10 months old baby girl who are bawling continuously. You stepped the cool tile floor next to your bed and caught the sight of your baby girl keening. "She must had a nightmare. Poor baby." You muttered. You approached the baby cradle where you place your little girl inside. You soften and the sight of her cheeks that are wet with her own tears. You gently lift her up and place her on your arm, slowly swaying back and forth. The sound of her cooed could still be heard but once she was on her mommy's arm, it went soft.

 

You placed a soft kissed on her fluffy cheeks. "Shh, Mommy's here, mommy's here." You coaxed her. "You must had a nightmare aren't you sweetie?" You continued swaying your body back and forth with your daughter, Daehee on your arm. You know Daehee began to soften as her cries slowly quietens down.

 

"Hey..." You felt a hand on your shoulder. You jumped a little by the sudden touch. It was Daehyun. He was scratching his eyes. You didn't know that Daehyun was awake all this while. Maybe Daehee was too loud. It was no one's fault. Maybe Daehyun's ear was sharp enough to be able to caught his daughter's crying.

 

"What's wrong with our babygirl?" He spoke with eyes glued on his little girl. He caress Daehee's head softly. The baby is now silent with her thumb in . Adorable. You thanked God for giving such a beautiful daughter to you and Daehyun.

 

"She cried in the middle of the night." You answered.

 

"I know." Daehyun said before you could continue. "I thought you didn't hear her cries. I didn't want to wake you up either. You looked tired though. Go back to sleep, Daehyun ah~ You're working tomorrow." You said, still keeping the volume low so that your babygirl won't be disturbed. Daehee seems to know that both her parents are by her side and that makes her calm and go back to sleep.

 

Daehyun simply shooked his head. "No, let me handle her. You should go to sleep. If not I can see that eyebags forming under your eyes." Eversince you gave birth to Daehee, both of you would usually have a mini-fight on wanting to take care of Daehee. Sometimes, you didn't want to give in and you decided to stay up with Daehyun just to take care of Daehee.

 

You love your husband for being that way. Usually, most husbands would always push this work to their wifes but Daehyun isn't this type. He was the opposite. He would firmly force you to not stay up late and that he will handle it despite he will be waking up early the next day. Sometimes you're worried that Daehyun might fall sick since he is lack of sleep but so far, he was never once sick. You were proud how mighty your husband is.

 

You slowly transferred  Daehee's small body to her daddy's hand. You look at Daehyun's face and you soften. He really do love Daehee. Who doesn't? His first child after all. He planted several mini kisses to Daehee's forehead and began swaying. "Go... go to sleep. I'll handle her." He calmly said.

 

"No, i'll accompany you. We'll sleep together." You insisted. Honestly, you don't feel sleepy at all. You wanted to be by Daehyun's and Daehee's side. Simply by looking at Daehee on Daehyun's arm, she's a daddy's girl. Of course, Daehyun always love to pamper her and you couldn't stop him because that's what he do if he love someone. Daehee shift her body a little and a make a soft chuckle. You smile. Sweet and lovable.

 

"Daddy's girl are having nightmare earlier on is it? That's why she's crying. Daddy going to sing for you so the monster will stay away from you and mommy, okay?" He talk to the little one as if she could understand. You sat on the bed side watching every single thing Daehyun does. What a lovely father, you thought. 

 

"No more cry goodbye goodbye

I will jump over this world alright"

 

His soothing voice filled the cool atmosphere in the room as he began to sing his own song, 'Goodbye'. But this time, in an acoustic version. It was perfect. Even you could fall asleep listening to his voice. As he sing, he kissed Daehee's cheeks continuously. At the end of the song, as gently as he could, he place Daehee back on the baby cradle. He touched up her sleeping place and rearrange the little pillows so it's located nicely. 

 

"Sleep well, my sweetie. Good night." He planted a kiss once more. He then approached you who's eyes were glued on him the entire time. 

 

"You really waited for me huh?" He jumped onto the bed right next to you and pulled the comforter to his chest. "Of course. You're really lovely, Daehyun." You answered. "Yah, why are you praising me in the middle of the night? Are you okay?" He lifted his right hand and touch your forehead. You lightly pushed his hand away. 

 

"I'm all good. You're a lovely father, i can see." You replied casually. Daehyun chuckled and pat your head gently. "That's what a father should do right?" He laugh softly. You nodded and he pulled you closer to him.

 

"I mean, you're really good with Daehee that she can stay silent when she's with you." You played with the ring on his finger.

 

"I'm her daddy after all. I love kids, you see. Maybe we should have another baby. This time a boy. So it's fair. I can take care one and you can too." He smirked and adjust his sitting arrangement with his back resting on the bed board. You sent him glare knowing exactly what he meant. You hit his shoulder lightly and stick out your tongue. " I know you want it too right?" He cheekily asked. You blushed at his question.

 

"Of course i do." You admitted. "..But, don't you think it's kind of early? Daehee's not even 1 year old..." Daehyun cut you. 

 

"Of course it's too early, silly. Let's wait for Daehee to turn...5? And we have another baby?" At the thought of having another baby excites you, not the you know what but you love babies as much as Daehyun love babies. "5? Ow man, I've to wait for a few more years then i can-" Daeyhun pouted. "Aigoo Daehyun ah~ Good things come to those who wait, remember what your mom said?" You winked at him.

 

He let out a small chuckled, "Of course i do, yeap, as long as i still belong to you and you belong to me. I'm willing to wait. Now let's just give our love to our babygirl, alright?" You really love Daehyun's respond.

 

You nodded and add on, "Yup, thank you for being an understanding husband. And a lovely Daddy to our daughter!" You kissed his cheeks. "And to you too for being a beautiful wife and attractive mom to Daehee. Let's sleep. Goodnight!" He kissed your temple and both of you tuck in into each others arm.

 

- - -

___________________________________________

 

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! Weee! Daddy Daehyun!!! Time checked: 01:40AM ._- 

Yay, i've no idea why i enjoyed writing Daddy's oneshot! Hehe

Maybe I should do Daddy's shot for the rest of the member? Should I?

Of course i will ;) HAH. Please comment if you enjoy! No silent reader, no! andwae! ^_^