Daehyun `fifty-eight.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - - 

 

“Dahee  ah~” You waved over at your daughter who is skipping happily towards you as soon as she saw you waiting for her outside her school gate. Her angelic smile is one of the reasons why you always look forward in fetching her after school. Her smile resembles your husband so much that when you miss him, just by looking at her will make you happy.

 

“Eomma!” She threw herself towards you for a hug, “I miss you,” while mumbling words of how much she misses her mom. Along with that, she explained how her classes were and how elated she was getting chocolates that someone gave her. “Who gave you the chocolates? Is someone from your class birthday’s today?” You asked curious, as you her bangs neatly.

 

“No~ someone gave me awhile ago. She was at the main office looking for me during break time, I thought it was you, turns out it was her, she wanted to give me chocolates. Oh, and this,” She paused and dug something from her back, taking out a soft toy. “Cute isn’t it?” Dahee played with the doll, combing the doll’s hair and asked, “Hi doll, what should I name you?”

 

You grew a little worried, wondering whom it was who came to Dahee’s school to give her chocolates and a doll. You grabbed Dahee’s arms for her attention, while leveling yourself just so you could talk to her. “Dahee ah~ Do you know her name? Did she tell you her name?”

 

Dahee pouted and shook her head, “No eomma, she didn’t. If she did I think I forgot her name. But… I remembered she said that she’s eomma & appa’s friend.” She return back her attention to her doll. “Dahee, next time don’t take anything from strangers, do you hear me?” The little girl just nodded her head while her hands still playing with the doll.

 

That night after sending Dahee to bed, you decided to tell Daehyun about the “stranger” that met Dahee in school. It worries you the more you think of it and the more you tried to ignore it, the more it makes you feel uneasy. “Oppa,” you called him while he was resting on the bed. You climb next to him and rested your head on his shoulder, lying next to each other side by side.

 

“Hmm? What’s up?” Daehyun pulled you closer to him while caressing your hair. “You know, someone came to visit our daughter today. She gave her chocolates and a doll.” Daehyun stopped what he was doing and turned to look at you. “Who?” You sighed before answering, “That’s the question. I don’t know. Dahee told me she is a friend of us. I couldn’t think of anyone we know. I mean, it would be random if our friend came to visit Dahee in school just to give her chocolates and a doll? I don’t think any of them would do that. Your hyungs? They are busy aren’t they?” At that moment, you became more worried after telling Daehyun the problem.

 

“Who knows if it’s one of them? Maybe they just want to surprise Dahee and give her those things? Come on, _____,” Daehyun pulled you closer to him. “Don’t worry to much, ok? I’m sure that person is someone we know. I have a feeling. We’ll know her soon.” He smiled, trying to assure you that the “stranger” is no one dangerous.  You returned his smile but the feeling kept haunting you. “I’m scared oppa. What if anything happens to Dahee? I can’t afford to lose her.” You whined. “Then what about me? You can lose me but not Dahee?” Daehyun tried to enlighten the mood and joke around, but he didn’t realize it is not helping.

 

“Oppa!~”

 

“I’m just kidding ____ sweetheart. Nothing can happen to Dahee, to any of us for as long as I live. I’ll protect you both. Let’s go to sleep.”

 

 

The next day, you were in shocked after finding out that Dahee wasn’t in school. A teacher told you that her class was released early and she saw that someone came to fetch Dahee. She added on telling that she thought it was Dahee’s mother who came to fetch, didn’t know it was someone else. You became totally worried and started to cry while asking her questions. “What do you mean you thought it was me who fetch her?! You should know that you can’t let any stranger take my daughter away!” You couldn’t think probably, all you could think of is Dahee’s safety.

 

You cried non-stop while the teachers help you to track down of who came to take your daughter. You called Daehyun telling him everything and he was indeed worried too but felt so sorry that he couldn’t come down since he was in Japan. You know Daehyun won’t be able to focus on his work knowing that his child is missing.

 

Almost an hour waiting for Dahee in school hoping she will return. Tears couldn’t stop from coming out, you couldn’t afford losing Dahee. The one and only daughter you and Daehyun owned.

 

“Eomma!” You turned around at the voice of Dahee and saw her happily running towards you. You quickly got up and gave her a long hug while thanking God that she was safe. “Oh God, where did you go, Dahee? I’m so worried!!!” You couldn’t let Dahee off your arms. Dahee was a little confused and said, “Your friend came to picked me up! She is so kind! She brought me to have an ice cream at the convenient store!”

 

“What? My friend?! Who is she Dahee ah?! Didn’t I told you not to go out with a stranger? Did I not tell you?” Anger began to engulf around you at the thought of your daughter who did not listen to your words. The five-year-old girl felt so timid because of the sudden treatment from her mother. “She- she didn’t- t-tell me her n-name…” Soon Dahee broke down into tears after getting reprimanded by her mother. This was the first time ever that you have raised your voice at her.

 

 It wasn’t because you were mad that you wanted to hit her but you were so disappointed in her for not listening to your words. “I’m sorry baby. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry, sweetie. I’m just worried about you that’s all. Just don’t follow any more strangers okay? Please~” You begged at her and pulled her into another hug while cheering her up. “Teacher please, don’t just let her go without me knowing. Please. I am the only one, and will be the only person who is fetching her everyday, no one else. So please don’t anyhow give her to someone else. One more thing, if anyone came to see her, just don’t allow them, unless me or my husband gave the permission. Are you clear?” Dahee’s teacher nodded, understood what you have said and promised that it won’t repeat again.

 

The moment Daehyun reached Korea the next day, the first thing he did was to look for Dahee. Though you have told him that Dahee was safely backed in your arms, he couldn’t stop worrying what might happen next.

 

“Dahee, I’m so sorry I couldn’t be there next to you.” Daehyun hugged Dahee like as if he hasn’t met his precious daughter for years. “I promise you, sweetheart, that I will protect you from today onwards.”

 

Daehyun was given a week of rest since they just came back from Japan after promoting. That really makes you relief at the thought that Daehyun will be at home most of the time. He spend most of his free time taking care of Dahee while you are busy doing house chores.

 

“Appa, say ahhh~” Dahee stood in front of Daehyun attempting to feed her Dad chocolates.  Daehyun did what he was told to do. The sight of the two of them really makes you feel delighted. Ever since the incident where the stranger took Dahee for an ice cream, you have never heard of her ever again. Though you felt thankful that she was no longer disturbing your family, it makes you wonder why did she stop meeting Dahee. Didn’t Dahee tell you she’s a friend of you and Daehyun? Why is she afraid of showing herself?

 

Just then, the doorbell rang. Not wanting to disturb the two of them, you came to check who was it. No one was there when you opened the door. You took a step forward only to be greeted by stepping an envelope on the floor. You picked it up and started to unseal it, curious what was inside.

 

You were shocked to see your daughter’s school nametag inside of it and a letter. You quickly close the door back and began reading it. You couldn’t stop yourself from closing your mouth while reading it because of what was written in the letter.

 

Daehyun noticed your unusual self  of reading the letter with a shocked face, and decided to approached you. “Is anything wrong?” He asked while Dahee walked next to him.

 

“T-this… oppa… this l-letter is from her…” You dropped the letter and the name tag on the floor and started to cry. Dahee grew worried and came to your side, “Eomma! Are you okay??! What’s wrong? Eomma don’t cry.”

 

Daehyun quickly retrieve the letter along with the nametag and started reading it. He himself couldn’t control his emotion while reading at the threatening words in the letter.

 

 

“Are you worried about Dahee’s safety?  Don’t worry. It was me all along who gave her the doll, chocolates and brought her for an ice-cream. I will not hurt Dahee, or you, or even Daehyun oppa. But, I will come one day to take her. Just for fun. This nametag? I came to return back. I’ll be back soon. Xx

 

    -Love, Sunhee.”

 

Daehyun eyes widened at the name he read at the end of the letter. Sunhee. He was sure he heard that name before. A lot of wild imagination played in his mind, and that one person came into his mind, making him wonder if she was the one behind all this.

 

Days passed and you are beginning to recover from fever. You fall sick due to the shock you had few days ago from the written letter. Nothing happened to your family and that you are thankful. Daehyun was worried for every single day knowing his wife was sick. He even took an MC to take care of you and Dahee.

 

While Daehyun was helping you to eat the medicine, having Dahee by your side, the doorbell rang and Daehyun was preparing to answer it, leaving Dahee next to you in the room.

 

Daehyun turned pale at the sight of the person standing at the porch of your house. She was at first shock to see Daehyun who answered the door, but her face turned bright after awhile.

 

“Oppa~” She started. “I’ve missed you.” The next thing Daehyun did surprised her. “Why are you here?! Is this what you’ve been doing all this while, Sunhee?! Go away! Don’t you dare touch Dahee again. Or don’t you dare lay a finger on my wife!” Daehyun was fuming mad, almost feel like shutting the door right infront of her. By then, you already heard the argument and was walking slowly towards him.

 

“I thought you said you love me, Daehyun ah~” She tried to be sweet giving her puppy eyes, ignoring that you were standing next to Daehyun. “I say that to the people who deserve my love. And if you think you deserve my love, you won’t be doing this. You should wake up and realize, Sunhee! Can you stop scaring my family. I didn’t owe you anything-“

 

“You said you love your fans, Daehyun oppa?! So you love me too isn’t it? Come to me, I can make you happy.” Sunhee smirked. Daehyun scoffed at her. “You aren’t a fan, you’re a crazy sasaeng. Do you think I’ll treat you like a fan if you keep on scaring my family? Fans won’t do this Sunhee ah~ Please, leave us alone, please…” Daehyun ‘s voice was closed to begging. He didn’t want to use force towards her because he knew its wrong. What’s more that he is an artist.

 

You quickly grabbed Dahee’s arm bringing her up to your room leaving Daehyun alone handling her. You know Daehyun is strong enough to handle her. “Eomma, why is appa scolding the girl? She is nice to me, why is appa angry at her? She bought for me chocolates she don’t deserve to get scolded, eomma.” Dahee spoke while making her way to the room, following behind you.

 

You stopped walking, and everything finally clicked. The stranger all this while was Sunhee. She was the one who took Dahee away from you, pretending to be kind, giving her chocolates and doll, but there’s motive behind all this. You remembered once Daehyun’s hyungs ever shared with you about a sasaeng fan they had, named Sunhee. She always spent the night sleeping outside their dorm. Writing letters to Daehyun, telling him that he want to marry Daehyun or else she’ll cut herself.

 

You quickly grabbed your phone and dialed for Yongguk’s number. “Oppa! Sunhee… Sunhee.., she’s here. She came here to my house, threatening our family. Please help us, please. I don’t how how she knows our house address, I’m scared. I’m scared she’ll hurt us.  Please help us.”

 

Yongguk responded quickly and told Himchan as well as his manager about it. You came down back for Daehyun and realized she was still there. This time, she was begging for Daehyun to open the gate. Daehyun kept throwing at her words of “Go away” but she refused and ignored.

 

“Let me in Daehyun oppa. I can give you my love, if you want.” You felt like throwing up at her words, plus looking at her state, she was horrible. Obviously she didn’t sleep for days.

 

Soon enough female cops were seen entering, grabbing Sunhee from behind, and pulling her away from entering your house. “Let me go!” She shouted. “Oppa, don’t you want to save me? Save your fan here, I’m in pain~” She begged. Daehyun just shook his head, looking at her in disgust.

 

As soon as she was brought inside the police car, Daehyun quickly turned around and pulled the both you and Dahee for a hug. “I am so so sorry. It’s because of me you both suffered, I’m sorry. This won’t happen again I’m sorry.” Dahee who was too young to understand remain silent as she looks at Daehyun in tears.

 

“It’s okay, dear. The important thing is we all are safe. Thank God for that. I am so proud of my man, for being strong. I love you Daehyun.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

SO LONG! Hi there guys, it's been so long. >_< so sorry for the long update, ive been busy with school, and thank God for holidays now T_T anw a really long daehyun's one shot! idk how i get the idea of writing this oneshot about a sasaeng fan lol but anw i just hope y'all enjoy. ive been so lazy in wanting to update, writer's block strike everytime i want to update T^T but i'm thankful up till now i still get subscribers subscribing! thank you so much!!! i hope yall still read my B.A.P one shots, right? i'll try to update as much as i can!!! anw happy #700DaysWithBAP!!!! so much love for them<3

please comment!!^^ /throw daehyun!/ <33

-inspiritsxc <3