Jongup `fifty-five.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

School finally ended and you thanked God that it wasn’t that dull due to the subjects you had which most of it are your favorites. You were busy on your phone walking towards the school gate when you heard booing and cheering somewhere near the school courtyard. As a curious girl you are, you couldn’t let yourself ignore the situation what’s more when the crowd you saw was the biggest crowd you’ve ever seen in school.

 

There must be something. You thought as you slowly keep your phone on your skirt pocket and make your way to the “scene”. As you get nearer to the crowd, students were still cheering and booing as you try to squeeze in between to get to the front.

 

Successfully you got into the most front, very much near to the scene of what people have been cheering all about. You couldn’t believe what you saw right in front of your eyes. It was as if they were all acting instead.

 

A punch landed on the guy’s face by the bully and the crowd cheered. The bully and his group of friends who is known as the “gangster” in the school took turn to throw a punch on Jongup’s face. Your heart ache a billion times as you watched them fist bump one another in joy after each punch they give. The blood that was on the floor coming from the victim was not a joke. You were burning in the inside seeing the situation and all the students dared to just stand there and not do anything.

 

You were running out of patient. It’s the wrong person they are messing with. It’s the wrong person those idiots are bullying. The victim is your crush. You couldn’t just stop and watch and join the crowd cheering. They are hurting someone you secretly in love with. You must stop this fight. Your fist curled into a ball as your nails digged in your palms ignoring the pain.

 

“Stop it!” You braved yourself as you step out of the crowd and approached the bullies and Jongup. Everyone gasped at you for being too daring in front of them. Whispers and murmurs were heard everywhere yet you put them all at the back of your head.

                                                                                      

Jin, the so-called “leader” of the group gave you the disgusted look as he slowly walked towards you. You breathe in hard and stared at him sharply, explaining how mad you were that point of time. His body was three times bigger than yours yet you feel no bit of fear.

 

 

“Whoa there young lady, may I help you?” He spoke with a cocky tone as he tried to touch your chin. You flicked away his hand, eyes not even once detached from his.

 

“You guys are inhumane. Sick bustards.” You respond to him and the crowd went a little crazy again. It was as if the whole school was watching the battle between you and Jin. Jin laughed at your respond and quickly gave the nasty look right away.

 

“Sick bustards? What about you, a maybe?” The crowd cheered as soon as Jin ended his sentence. You were already burning yet you did not show him. You simply scoffed at him, taking another step towards him.

 

“ or not, it’s not about me, it’s about you and your dickheads.” With each of the word you spoke, your finger poke against his chest, bringing down his ego. His face darkens as he swiftly grabbed your wrist. You forcefully pulled your wrist away from him and fakely spit on his shoes.

 

“Don’t touch me. Or are you the now?” Before Jin could respond, one of his friends already did, “That’s too much!” You showed him the “oh-really” look and then turn your gaze back at Jin. “ off.”

 

“Feisty, I like.” Jin rolled eyes at you and walked towards Jongup who were on the floor bleeding with no one’s help. He leveled down just so he could talk to Jongup.

 

“I ain’t letting you go just cause this tramp is asking me to stop. This is just the beginning, I’ll come and get after you,” he paused and look at you with cold eyes, “and you.” Before he got back on his knees, he kicked Jongup on the chest and that make you shocked. “Yah!”

 

 

“See you soon, .” Jin brushes his thumb across his lips and smirked evilly before he turn his back to you followed by his bunch of friends.

 

Everyone around you booed and starts throwing plastic bottles towards Jongup. Without hesitating, you walked towards Jongup, wrapped him around your arms, like a protective mother, you covered him with your body and instead of him getting hit, your body became his shield.

 

 

For about three minutes all you felt your body being hit by the bottles. You endured the pain just so your crush wouldn’t get hurt. Everyone soon got tired and left the scene leaving you both in the courtyard. You quickly look at Jongup to see if he was okay. He was pale and weak.

 

“Are you okay?! Jongup-sshi, get a hold of yourself!” You shook his body violently. “Jongup-sshi, hang in there okay? I’ll safe you. I’ll protect you my love.” At the last sentence, it was more then a whisper where only you can hear those words. By then, Jongup was unconscious and you quickly get your phone and dialed for 911.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You waited outside the ward impatiently. It was like a drama. A drama where you mostly saw on tv. You couldn’t believe that it is really happening. Just then, the doctor came out from the emergency room and walked towards you.

“Jongup’s girlfriend?” Your stomach did a back flipped at the name the doctor assumed you were. You wanted to deny but after he saw you hesitating for a while, he took that as a yes.

 

“Jongup is doing fine for now. He has broken his ribs and his left arm. He suffers quite a number of bruises from the fight. It may take a while for him to recover though. You may visit him.” The doctor flash you a smile and you returned him back and a bow.

 

 

Giving a light knock to the door, you entered the ward and see Jongup staring blankly on the ceiling. It hurts you seeing him that way though he is not yours. You pulled a chair next to his bed and that make Jongup stunned. “Sorry.” You muttered without looking at his face.

 

 

Jongup stared at you like as you were a diamond. Reading every of your features. After a long silence, he spoke, “Sorry for?” It make you look at him straight away when he spoke, but you looked away seconds later due to the eye contact you both had.

 

“Disturbing you. You need rest.”

 

“I should be sorry. I owe you a lot.”

 

“No, it’s okay. You don’t owe me. I just, don’t like to see bullying cases, especially when it involves someone that I care.” The last word was being said more like a whisper. You prayed so much that Jongup didn’t hear.

 

“Care?” Oh no he did hear.

 

“I mean just like a classmate, friend, care, yeah.” You lied.

 

“You sure just classmate-friend type of care. I’m pretty sure I heard you saying something about protecting me and calling me your love yesterday…?” Jongup pretended to look at the ceiling.

 

Your palms begin to sweat. You wanted to hide your face behind the pillow. How on earth can he hear what you’ve said that day? You thought he has already knocked out. Your heartbeat was beating so fast.

 

“You heard it wrongly, I supposed.”

 

“Um, I don’t think so. I heard it 100% clear. So… is there anything you want to explain to me?”

 

You wanted to hit him, you swear. Even though at the state of him like that, he still have the time to tease you. You know you were blushing so madly.

 

“Can you not?”

 

“Not what?”

 

“T-tease me…” You looked away, shy.

 

“I’m not teasing you. So what now? Now that I know you like me, are we an item now?” You almost choked on your own saliva hearing his words. What does he mean?

 

 

“Are you telling me you like me too…?”

 

“No, I’m telling you to be my girlfriend.” Your eyes widened. Heart beating as fast as a roller coaster.

 

“Um, I think it’s time for you to have you lunch.” You avoided his question and wanted to get up but Jongup stopped you. “I want you to feed me.”  

 

- - - - -

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMMENT & SUBCRIBE!^_^ <3'

 

(whispers) honestly i do get scared + worried when i see "1 new comment" or so appearing at the corner of my page, i'd always think what kind of comments my readers give me, what if it's bad comments? i'm always scared. but so far, y'all are giving me positive comments, so im happy. thanks yall. one luv <3

 

-Inspiritsxc