Zelo `fifty-four.

B.A.P Oneshots.

 

- - -

 

You just had a huge fight with your boyfriend earlier that day. Both of you were so mad at each other till you had to stay away from him at the moment. What is relationship without arguments? Your boyfriend found out that you have been contacting your old friend all this while. Despite explaining to him that he was just no one but your old friend, he didn’t bother to believe you. His ego has reached to the top that he did not want to hear any of reasons.

 

 

You were so mad at him till you decided to add fuel to the fire, reminding him about the showcase he had to attend with his label mate, Jieun. You expressed how jealous you were when the news photos of him and Jieun were performing on stage were too close and intimate and you were not liking it in one bit.  

 

 

“Don’t try to bring Jieun noona in our fight.” Zelo spoke as he breathe in hard.

 

 

“Why not? Are you trying to avoid me asking you the kind of questions involving about the showcase?” You stared hard at him, balling up your fist, digging your palms with your nails, trying to control the tears from falling down.

 

 

“This is not about me right now. It’s about you. How long did you hide from me about contacting that ? A year? Or probably the whole time ever since I met you?” Zelo did not break eye contact with you, he continued to pierce his sharp stare in your eyes.

 

 

“? Yeah a ! At least that boy you called is not a jealous freak like you. Have I not told you? He is an old friend of mine. What makes you think he’s trying to flirt with me? You and your stupid imagination, need to stop for real.” You looked away avoiding his eyes. This time round you have made him real mad. His eyes turned red as his breathing became stronger.

 

 

“You trying to side him now? What? Has he already brainwashed you so you’ll fall for him? You know what? I’m tired. Tired of this relationship. It ain’t going nowhere. We always quarreled for stupid reasons and either one of us will run away from this in the end. I’ve always give you my love, but you-“

 

 

“So it’s my fault now that I don’t give you much of my time and love to you because you are busy with your work? Yah Choi Junhong, I’ve never thought of wanting to cheat on you. You never trust me fully. I thought you promised me. I guess it’s all lies. Promise are not meant to be broken isn’t it?” You couldn’t help it, the tears that has been welled up in your eyes finally rolled down, wetting your cheeks. You were so mad at him, why wouldn’t he trust you since you are his girlfriend. If he didn’t want to trust you at anything, what’s the point of this relationship? You were tired too, not only him. You have schoolwork too, part time job in the evening, not only him who’s always busy in the studio. He never understands. He thought that being in a relationship with an idol is easy. It’s not even near easy.

 

 

You wished you could tell him what’s in your heart. What makes your heart feel heavy? You wished you could explain to him easily. But boys and their ego are way on top, you couldn’t. He didn’t respond, he walked past you hitting your shoulders with his as he ignored what you have said. You wanted to scream  at him but there’s no more voice. Tears rolled down as much as it can, explaining the pain you are suffering. Without a word, you walked out towards the door making Zelo turned around, shocked that you suddenly leave.

 

 

 

You wiped your tears with the back of your hand as you watch the river in front of you with blurred vision caused by the excessive tears. Argument with your boyfriend is the last thing you want to know. It hurts you so much that he always pushed the blame on you and never ever thinks about your feelings. He thought that he is the only one with feelings. The only one who gets hurt in a relationship. He thought you had no feelings at all. You wanted to find for his hyungs, cry on their shoulders but you know they will side the maknae in the end. There’s no point.

 

 

You wanted to call your old friend so he could comfort you but stopped, not wanting another fight to occur. The more you think of Zelo, the more your heartaches. You know you loved him to much, that it was hard to let go of him. The more you argue with him the more you care for him. But that’s for you. What about Zelo? Did he think the same way like you did? That was something you were afraid of.

 

 

Unknowingly you cried again as you thought back about the quarrel you both had. It is stupid, having one to be jealous about someone contacting and old friend and another one jealous about her boyfriend is working with his label mate. It’s all jealousy.

 

 

Just then you felt someone sit next to you at the bench in the park. You saw him handing you your handkerchief and that moment you clearly know who it was. You looked up at him with puffy eyes, and was about to look away but his face was telling him how miserable he was.

 

 

“I don’t need that.” You slapped his hand away from handing you the handkerchief. He ignored you and start to wipe your tears stain. “I’m sorry.” He muttered lowly. From the corner of your eyes, you watched him as he continue to wipe the tears. You saw his eyes were teary, and that totally broke your heart. “Stop it.” You claimed the handkerchief from his hand violently and wipe yourself instead. You stopped crying when he looked at you. “I don’t want you to cry. Especially it’s because of me.” Zelo breathe in. He didn’t want to look in your eyes afraid that he breaks down in front of you.

 

 

“Then why did you hurt me if you know that I will cry?” You sniffed in between the sobs. “I’m sorry. I just, care for you. I don’t want you to think that I don’t. I know I’m not a perfect boyfriend but I am trying to. I’m scared you will leave me.” Zelo grabbed your arm gently. He knew he was at fault because of this fight. He didn’t want to be a jerk and let his girlfriend cry all the day because of him. He knew if he let you cry all day you wouldn’t want to see him at all the next few days.

 

 

 

“But I’ve never ever cheated on you. Why would you think that I will? It hurts me when you don’t trust me whenever I tell you the truth. It’s like you don’t know me well for you to trust me. I have never thought of leaving you. Not even once.” Your turned to speak. You were glad that you had the courage to let it out to him without feeling angst.

 

 

  “I’m sorry for hurting you. But I did this because I know your old friend. I’ve met him before and that time we both weren’t in a relationship yet and he told me he liked you and wanted to make you his girlfriend. That time I had feelings for you too but I didn't let anyone know. I don't know about him when the day we got together, maybe he was cursing me badly and now he is trying to revenge? That’s why I’m scared that if he is trying to take you from me. Though it was few years back but you know boys, even if they know a girl is in a relationship, they won’t stop going after her.” You were speechless when you heard him explained. A sharp pang of guilt shot through you at the moment.

 

 

You were guilty when you know you should have listen to him explain before assuming it. You had no idea that Zelo have met your old friend before and knowing that your old friend likes you, which was something you didn’t want to know.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” You apologized this time. Zelo finally had the courage to look at you. He thought that you would screamed at him for not telling him in the first place.

 

 

Zelo pulled you into a warm hug. You rested your head on his chest, smelling his scent. “I know our relationship are always unstable every now and then, but I hope you stay strong with me. I try to understand you better and I hope you do too. I love you and I never want to lose you. It hurts me so much whenever we quarrel and the thought that you might leave me one day kept haunting me.”

 

 

“You know there’s always one man in my heart that I will love dearly and never want him to be replace by anyone. He’s you. I love you too much and you know it hurts me too whenever we quarrel. Nothing always goes in our way but I try to stay strong for us. I don’t want anyone to be the reason why we broke up. I care for you, oppa. I want you to know that I love you and only you.” Zelo tighten his arms around you.

 

 

You were glad that this time round the argument ended quite well. You won’t say there won’t be any more fights going on between you both but you hope that it will end like this for the future fights that will occur. Whenever you think back again, it’s so hard for you to let Zelo go. He is someone special to you.

 

Maybe it’s because that the both of you are destined to be there in each other’s life, that’s why it’s hard for you both to let go of one another.

 

- - - - - 

 

HAPPY BELATED 17TH/18TH BIRTHDAY OUR BABY, CHOI JUNHONG! Did you see the post Yongguk posted on IG of Zelo sleeping with a tigger? omygoodnessgracious, that's just the cutest. I mean it's like a proud dad taking a picture of his sleeping son? hehehe

anw guys, thank you to each one of you who commented & subscribe. my oneshots isn't the best you ever read (i'm sure) but i'm glad i received positive comments all this while. thank you all for ur wonderful comments, i feel so touched, really! because of you people who commented & subscribed, i've always have the energy to update. thank you once again, /throw hearts endlessly <333/ last but not least pls Comment & subscribe <3

 

-Inspiritsxc