Youngjae `fifty-three.

B.A.P Oneshots.

 

- - -

 

 

Youngjae got an off day on a weekday and that isn’t something normal. He woke up earlier before you so he could at least prepare breakfast for you and the 3 months child in your tummy. He pecked your forehead and pulled the comforter to cover your whole body.

 

He knew you were so tired and was lacking of sleep since you had to woke up early to prepare you first son for his elementary school so he won’t miss the school bus.

 

You shifted slowly with sleepy eyes and you saw his body walking towards the door before shutting in back close. The next thing you felt yourself fall into another round of slumber.

 

You tossed and turn for the nth time that morning since the smell of something appetizing woke you up, making your stomach growl. Your eyes winced as the ray of sunlight pierced through the transparent window hitting your bare face. You pushed away the comforter and got up from the bed, smiling while caressing your tummy gently, “My baby is hungry?”

 

You walked out slowly making your way to the kitchen and saw Youngjae arranging plates on the dining table. “Morning, baby.” You greeted him and his body jerked, shocked at your sudden greet. He turned around and with a warm smile glued on his face, he pulled you into a hug.

 

“Good morning sunshine! Is my wife & baby hungry? Well before you could prepare anything for me, I’ve prepared something for you already.” He smiled and plant kisses on your head. “You smell good even though you just woke up~”

 

You giggled along to him and kissed him back. “That is so sweet of you. What do we have in here?” You moved towards the dining table and examine the kind of dish Youngjae had prepared for you. They all look so yummy, making you drool.

 

After Youngjae told you what he had prepared for you, you digged in, savouring every bite. Youngjae watch you like as if you are the judges. No doubt, he is a good cook indeed. “I think you can open a restaurant already. Quit singing.” You joked. Youngjae eyes went wide at your words, “No way man.” You laughed at his reaction and his neck softly, “I was just kidding, I still prefer you sing than opening a restaurant. I can do that.” You continue to take another bite of the mushroom soup.

 

“Na-uh. You can’t open a restaurant in this state of yours right now. Who will come and save you while you are busy in the kitchen and I am busy at the studio practicing and suddenly our baby decide to come out?” Youngjae spoke, serious in his voice. You giggled yet again at his comment. Silly Youngjae can’t take jokes lightly.

 

“Yah, who said I want to do it now? I was just making up story. I wouldn’t even want to work at the restaurant with male chefs around me that will end up flirting with me rather than doing their work~” Youngjae grinned at your words. Understood every single words you said. He took your free hand and caressed it slowly. “I wouldn’t want either.” You look at him and you melt in his eyes. He was extra sweet that day. Maybe because he wanted to make use this free time he was given.

 

“Oh, what time Youngwon end school? I might want to pick him up. You know it’s been awhile since I showed up in front of his friends.”

 

“12pm. Better don’t be late else he’ll break down in front of his friends.” You chuckled. Youngjae awed at his son for being too pampered with his parents. He told you to tagged along so that Youngwon will be the happiest boy ever seeing his parents picking him up after school.

 

 

Outside the school compound were filled with parents waiting for their child to end school. Youngjae got out from the car excitedly while looking for his precious son. You walked towards him and nudged him, “He has yet to finish class. You have to wait a little more~" Youngjae pouted and took a glance at his wrist watch. It's almost the end of the class though, he sighed.

 

Soon enough, the classroom door opened, and more children burst out running and cheering towards their parents with happy smiles. They were all delighted to see the faces of their loved ones. Not long enough, your son, Youngwon walked out towards the door. He wasn't as eager as his other friends. You saw him searching for you because he know that you will always be the one fetching him. 

 

Youngjae's face light up like a christmas tree the moment he saw Youngwon. He tiptoed to the nearest wall next to where Youngwon stood, ignoring the eyes of people who are wondering what is he up to. You couldn't help but to giggled at his act. From the corner of your eyes, you saw Youngwon's expression sour. He was already pouting, thought that you were late.

 

"Boo!" Youngjae peeked at the side of the wall where Youngwon's was leaning against, earning a gasp from his son. "Appa!" Youngwon ran towards Youngjae excitedly and jumped onto Youngjae as soon as he caught Youngwon in his arms. He twirled the little boy happily and Youngwon chuckled. Youngjae gave a peck on Youngwon's cheek and watch his expression.

 

"Are you surprised?"

 

"Of course! I have no idea you are picking me up. You know I am so happy as ever?" Youngwon brought up his both hands and showed how happy he was that moment. Youngjae smiled back at the little one, feeling contented having to hear that from his son. "Appa, eomma didn't come along? I thought it'd be perfect if the both of you picked me up today." Youngwon pouted as Youngjae placed him down.

 

"Who said eomma didn't come along? I told her to follow me, she's there." Youngjae pointed at your direction who has been watching the boys from far. You flashed your smile when you saw Youngwon came running towards you with Youngjae following behind. 

 

Youngwon crashed you into a hug and whispers how much he missed you. "I missed you too sweetheart. You thought I didn't come along didn't you? I saw my boy pouted the moment he walked out of the door. How's my boy today?" You caressed his hair, watching him lovingly. Youngjae came back, telling Youngwon & yourself to go inside the car.

 

"Eomma, Appa, can you fetch me like this everyday?" Both you and Youngjae exchange glances when Youngwon spoke. His voice was half pleading. Youngjae smiled as he turn around to look at Youngwon. "I'll try my best to get my free time like this just to spend with my loves okay?" He assured.

 

"Youngwon ah~ Don't worry dear. I'll make sure Appa get to meet you everyday after school." Youngjae turned to look at you and give that 'are-you-serious, how-am-i-suppose-to-get-free-days-that-often face'. You grabbed his free hand and gently it. "I'm sure your manager will give you more free time since I'm pregnant now. Don't worry, all we need is to make Youngwon happy, okay?" You spoke in a whisper tone, not wanting Youngwon to hear.

 

Youngjae return you a smile hopefully. He turned around to look at Youngwon who was already asleep at the back seat. 'Anything for my boy.' He smiled, satisfied.

 

- - - 

 

Weeeee! Hi guys, so sorry for the late update >_< Had some problems with the internet at home pfftt =_= anw another update for all of you subscribers & readers! ^^ For this chapter, I actually wanted to write the sequel for Chapter 41 but I realised the story line I'm planning was totally different, so I decided to create a brand new Youngjae oneshot. Hope y'all still like it! My holidays ended~T_T Back to school~~ Anywayyyy please comment whether it's good or bad. (I know its bad sighpie :-( )

 

Anywayyyyy let's go off topic for a little while~ (A short fanaccount of OGS SG)

 

I finally saw INFINITE on the 5th Oct 2013 (which is 10 days ago) :D Best night ever. It felt surreal seeing them ot7, (don't believe? ask those who attended OGS SG lol) I was at pen B, really near the stage but halfway got pushed and blocked T_T However, I got few eyecontacts with Nam Woohyun omggg *_* & hoya & sungyeol too!!! They are really good looking in real life. Myungsoo & Sungjong looked really damn good in real life. Sungjong look like a doll. lol While Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya & Sungyeol, they are all so charming. really! I tried my best to gain their attention with my fanboard lol I guess they saw it?

Anw during their speech, (all of them spoke in english, like ALL in english, I'm so proud haha) I cried during Hoya's speech. sobs. So touching. :") Woohyun & Myungsoo spoke in Korean. I was super emotional during their speech, Sunggyu's & Hoya's english the best. They are quite fluent! At the last song, "WITH" I cried again, huhuhu T__T The boys sounded like they were in tears too, idk? I saw Woohyun told a fan not to cry ;~~~; He's sucha sweetheart isn't he? And then it all ended after they did their 90degree bow and that moment I felt totally sad, they went backstage and that was the last time I saw them that night T_T lol the next day I cried so badly cos i miss them hah. so overalllllll, it was a really great night, memorable one, a night that I will never forget :") 

 

To those who are unable to attend OGS in your country, don't worry, there will always be next time! I've waited (and many other SG inspirits) for them for almost 3 years, and finally, 5th Oct!!! So don't give up! Good things come to those who wait hehe^_^ I hope they return back to SG again, sobs, ( idontwannawaitforanother3years :-( ) anw thank you for reading till the end hehe!! love you all xoxoxoxoxo

 

-Inspiritsxc (whispers thank you to those who recently subscribe to my oneshot! welcome to the family <333 ) /throw a HUGE heart for y'all!