Daehyun `fifty-two. [Part 2 of Chapter 49]

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

Daehyun walked down to the porch of your house before removing his shoes. His face was still smiling after hearing what your mom had told him. He really loves your mom's humour despite it was only for a few minutes he met your mom. Irritated, you made your way to the bathroom next to your room ignoring your mom who is still blabbering.

 

As she entered the house after Daehyun, you heard you mom yelling from downstairs, "_____-ah~ Go and take a look at the cut under your nose. Apply some oilment so it won't be swollen. Else you won't look good infront of Daehyun anymore." She winked at Daehyun clearly trying to tease you. Daehyun giggled and just smile along.

 

You grunt, annoyed. Why would she make it more obvious? You looked at yourself in the mirror and pouted. She got the point, if this became worst, I'll look horrible. Dang it. You cursed. Just then you heard Daehyun's voice, "Um, I can help you to take a look on her, you know, clean the cut for her." And then with a proud voice, your mom replied, "Oh sure, thank you Daehyun. While you go and help I'll prepare for you something to munch on later. The first aid kit is in the cabinet, just asked her if you don't know." Daehyun nodded his head and make his way upstairs looking for the bathroom you're inside.

 

You were panicked for a moment that he is coming but managed to calm yourself after awhile. You bend down to the cabinet under the sink and look for the first aid kit on the second shelf. In cue, Daehyun enters the bathroom after a light knock. You didn't know what to say to him since he stood there at the door waiting for you.

 

"You know I can help myself." You spoke. Daehyun eyebrow raised as he walked in after closing the door making you feel tense when he stand right next to you, opening the first aid kit. You could only see his face through the mirror reflection and couldn't stop thinking how good looking he is. "Help yourself? Then why aren't you doing it since just now?" He teased. You saw him smirk through the reflection. You talked back but he cut you.

 

"Go and sit there, while Doctor Daehyun prepare the oilment." You followed his words and pulled a chair to sit. You couldn't help but to sneer at him for the name he just called himself. You waited for him patiently since he is kind enough to help you out. You looked at him from the back view and you swore he looks really good. How can one be so good looking just by looking at his back? He turned around suddenly making you jerk.

 

"Alright, Miss _____, let me take a look at the cut." He pulled another chair so he could sit next to you. You played along with him acting like you are his patient and his is the so called Doctor. He lifted up your chin slowly so he could see the cut clearly, making you blushed red. He looked back at the oilment and use a cotton wool to dabbed it before applying it on your cut. 

 

It was peaceful silent when he clean the cut for you though occasionally you would winced in pain. After the long silence, Daehyun decided to break it with words you swear at that moment you could just jumped off the building nearby, "I like you." You gulped your own saliva, couldn't believe what you have heard. "Huh?" You wanted him to repeat though you were positive you heard him say it. 

 

"I like you. Now, why didn't you tell me?" You frowned at his question, "Tell you what?" Daehyun stopped what he was doing and look at you, "That you like me." You choked on your own saliva and calmed yourself. "I don't." You denied. True that you didn't say you like him. It was your mom who said it. But why would she say it for no reason? "Hurry up," You avoided his eyes and asked him to continue what he was doing.

 

"So you're telling me your mom lied?" He didn't continue but instead he brought his face closer to you, waiting for you to answer.

 

"No."

 

"Then? It's true? What she said is true?"

 

"I don't know." It was then silence again. He stared at you and you stare on the floor not knowing what to do. You felt like running away and locked him inside the bathroom. Daehyun moved closer to you, closing the gap between the both of you. Your heart were beating so fast, wondering what is he going to do.

 

He looked at your lips and you looked into his eyes. It was like magnet where he automatically looked at you and you couldn't look away. It was so strong, it was like as if he pulled you so you couldn't avoid the stare. The both of you continue to look into each other's eyes when Daehyun suddenly tilt his head a little, attaching his lips, to yours. You didn't stop him, instead you closed your eyes, enjoying the touch.

 

You felt his lips on yours, fit so perfectly. Daehyun lifted his left arm and wrapped it around your neck, bringing you in deeper for the kiss. Weird, it was the first time he confessed to you yet none of you objected the kiss. The both of you pulled apart and you looked at him once again. For once all the pain from the injury you had were gone. The feeling of being touched replaced it.

 

For a moment you realised, you had your first kiss with Daehyun in the bathroom, your house bathroom. You chuckled at the thought of it. "What?" Daehyun noticed and quickly questioned you. "Nothing." You didn't want to tell him, of course it would be embarrassing for the both of you.

 

"Are you not going to tell me now?" He asked again.

 

"Tell what?" You pretended.

 

Daehyun sighed, frustrated, "Just tell me you like me already, God damn it."

 

"You already heard it, from my mom."

 

"I wanna hear it from you." His voice was clearly annoyed. He wanted to hear those words from you and not from anyone else. At this point, he hates it when you try to avoid his questions.

 

"Why are we quarelling about this?" Once again you avoided. You didn't know why you just didn't want to say it. Not because you were embarrassed but you were afraid. 

 

"_____," Daehyun hold both of your shoulders, "I like you long time, I thought I heard your mom say you like me. So why are you afraid to say it infront of me now? Do you want me to leave? Are you not gonna thank me for helping you or anything?" Daehyun stood up, pretending he was about to leave. "No." You stopped him, holding his arm.

 

"I just. I don't know how to say it. You know I've never like a guy this much like how I like you so, I'm afraid. I don't know what I'm supposed to do and I'm afraid you will leave me if I say I like you." You explained, playing with your fingers, looking down avoiding his stare.

 

"Are you dumb? I already said I like you, why would I even leave you even after you say you like me? You think I'm the bad guy that don't treasure girls? Like that?" He spoke with a stern voice. You remained silent, you felt bad after what he thought you would think of him. He walked towards you and pulled you into a hug, "Sorry. But I really like you." He your hair and you can feel his voice vibrating through his chest.

 

"Oh kids, I wonder what took you so long and Oh~~~~~" Your mom burst open the door and it was too late for you to pretend that nothing had happened between the both of you, she already witness the hug. The both of you free from each other's arm, standing awkwardly while your mom was trying to act like she didn't see anything. 

 

"Uh, haha. Food is ready downstairs I just wanted to call you both so um, if you two are ready just come down and eat. You can continue~" She exit the bathroom door and closed the door back like before. "Mom~~" You whined. Daehyun was already giggling and you turned red. "I like your mom."

 

"Date her then." You turned around to clean up the mess and placed the first aid kit back to the original place. "No~ I want you. I didn't know you are this stubborn, I thought you were quiet when you're at home just like you are in school."

 

Your ears turned red, "Now you know."

 

"So are we an item now?" He asked.

 

"Well if you insist then I'm sure we already are~"

 

Daehyun pulled you into another hugged, "At least your mom know what we are doing so I think it's okay if we go down a little later~"

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

HI YALL^_^ How's my sequel of Daehyun's chapter?? He is all lovey dovey and greasy ball in here. Haha I really hope you all like it and please drop some comments down there, good or bad, I accept them well^^ I really wanna know how it's like well to me it's kinda okay~ Um just no silent reader please, y'all know I hate silent readers right?

 

[Extra A/N:] Anw I just wanna tell you guys that it's day-3 till I see INFINITE live in SG! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see Woohyun and of course the rest of the members, like I've been waiting for this moment for almost 3 years and finally they're back. Pray for me, Woohyun will notice me haha I just dk how I'm gonna feel guys, like he is my ultimate bias & knowing that I'm gonna see him live hahah yall feel me? no yes no? ok lol y'all just help me pray that I get good fanservice & luck on that day hehe. Thank you for reading haha till I update the next chapter~ Yes, to those who don't know I'm from Singapore :-)

 

-Inspiritsxc <3 /Accept my hearteu pls/