~Special 50~

B.A.P Oneshots.

 

To celebrate the 50th chapter for this oneshot, I wrote for y'all a oneshot featuring you and your bias. I purposely didn't name who is it so just imagine the character in here is your favourite ultimate bias and yourself! It's all pure fluff, enjoy~ ^^

 

 - - -

 

 

 

Strolling in the park hand in hand with each other's presence at that moment, it felt so good. Really good like it's the best feeling ever. Just a normal day, nothing special, just that your boyfriend was given a day break after a hectic schedule and getting it spend the day with him makes you feel blissful as ever.

 

Occassionally, he would look at you and the both of you will exchange lovely glances with your hand tucked in his coat pocket. The warm radiating from his body makes you comfortable as ever. He pulled you closer to his body as he wrapped his arm around your waist. Looking for a spot to relax infront of the Han River, he pulled you infront of him as he protect you from behind, the both of you watch as the wave hit the rocks, wind blowing, making you shiver in cold.

 

He lowered his head so he could leveled yours and place his lips next to your ear. He start to blow at the place in between your neck and ear in attempt to help you feel less cold but instead you shrieked from feeling ticklish. He knew you had a sensitive neck, you couldn't let people touch your neck easily. However he want to teased you by doing so.

 

"Oppa!" You whined, while lifting up your left hand and rub your neck from feeling ticklish. Though he couldn't see your expression because you were backfacing him, he clearly know what were you feeling since your voice explains it all. You rested both your elbow on the railing and your palms supporting your chin, you pouted.

 

He pushed his body closer to yours such that there isn't any space in between your back and his front. "Sorry," He said while kissing your temple. He sure knows how to calm you down. It felt great, with the beautiful view and leaves from the tree rustled from the wind. You sighed, not that you hate the moment, but you felt so blessed. Your boyfriend brought his face next to yours while resting his chin on your shoulder, "Why? Not liking it?"

 

"No, oppa. I love it. I feel so blessed." You felt his arms tighten around your waist as he plant few kisses on your left cheek. Absolutely loving it, you thought. "I love it too, especially when you are in my arms now." He said nuzzling into your neck. For twenty minutes, it all filled with the both of you appreciating each other's presence, whispering words of "I love you" to each other.

 

"Oppa, have you ever regret that I'm your girlfriend?" You asked, curious, while playing with his fingers. He chuckled and simply let out a sigh, causing you to turn around and face him. "What does that means, huh?" You hit his chest lightly and showed him the disgusting look. He laughed it out loud and quickly grabbed both your wrist preventing you from hitting him.

 

"You're so adorable when you are pissed." He played with your bangs and then carressed your cheeks. "You're gonna take back your words once this lands on your face." You replied nonchalantly with your fist raised infront of him. It's not that you were really mad with your boyfriend, but it irritates you how he think about this thing lightly.

 

He quickly grabbed your wrist with his left hand and cupped your cheeks with his right's, "Do you think I'm still here, showing affection to you publicly and expect me to say I regret having you as my girlfriend?"

 

You shrugged your shoulders and avoided his eyes, "Who knows?" You like teasing him like how he love teasing you. Honestly, you like it when he felt all that jealous feeling, like all other boyfriends should feel when their girlfriends talk about something sensitive. 

 

"Ya, who do you think am I?" He asked with a tinge of sadness in his voice. Upset that his girlfriend thinks of him so easily that he could easily let you go. You laughed and looked at his face, "You look cute when you are upset." 

 

"Who said I am upset?" He replied trying to hide his face. 

 

"I said that." You spoke feeling that you've win in this. 

 

"I'm not." 

 

"Yes, baby you are upset."

 

"Shut up!" He attached your lips with yours and automatically you melt in his arms. You felt him smile in the midst of kissing and you knew he's loving the moment. Feeling like decades, the both of you detached from each other's as he rested his forehead on yours. "Why are you so mean?" He asked as he look into your eyes lovingly. 

 

"I'm not mean. You are." You blinked and looked away. "Really?" He wanted to kiss you again but you pushed him away. "Everyone's looking. I don't like that." Your boyfriend laughed and nodded, understood that you felt a little uncomfortable since the people around you were mostly kids. 

 

"Oppa, you've never actually explained how you feel about me." Trying to changed the atmosphere, you asked him another question which you really want to know from him. Your boyfriend frowned for awhile and then smirked, "Does telling you how much I love you and all those kisses and hugs not enough?" You shooked your head responding to his answer.

 

"So you really want to know?" He asked. You nodded your head, of course you want to know. That question have been playing at the back of your head ever since God knows when. You really want to hear it from him, someone you really love and not wanting to lose him forever.

 

"Ok..," He started making you feel ready to listen to his answer. "Firstly, you make my bad day instantly better, you make me like the happiest man alive whenever I've felt like crap. Your voice, it makes me want to listen to it for hours. Nothing as sweet as your voice can beat it, not even my mom," You giggled making him paused, "I'm not done." You showed him the 'ok' sign so he could go on.

 

"Your eyes, electrify me, your touch awakens me. You're beautiful, funny and you are the nicest person I've ever met. I think God gave me an angel. Does that explain to your question?" He asked you looking for your eyes. You were in awe at his words. How can he be so sweet at one point and be an at the other point. You felt like you were floating in air with the words he just described you.

 

"You're so cheesy." You finally said. "Yeah I am because of you." He replied casually. You wanted to be serious but his expression just had to make you smile. He is too sweet. Your boyfriend is really something. "Did you prepare that answer just in case I ask you that question?" You asked trying to .

 

"Can you not?" He tickled your waist, which he knew you hate it so much. "Why are you mocking me?" He spoke while his hands travelled around your body, tickling you like no mercy. "Oppa, please," You begged in the midst of being the victim of tickling. "Stop," You stopped at every word because you couldn't handle your laughter.

 

"Not until you tell me you will stop mocking me." He ignored your words asking to stop and continued to tickle you, this time on your neck. "Okay, okay," Trying your best to pushed him away, but since his body is much bigger and taller than you who looks like a helpless little girl, you defeat. "Okay I won't." He stopped. He stopped tickling you at your last word. "You are so mean." He spoke.

 

You swear that moment he was so cute even the kids around you who were playing catching among their friends lose to him. He look like as if he was going to break down like a little kid being bullied, with his snapback almost covering his eyes. "I'm sorry." You jumped to kiss his cheek. He didn't react and you jumped again, this time kissing his left cheek. You repeat it for about two times, ignoring the people around you. "Oppa~ I'm sorry okay?" You knew he couldn't resist your cuteness and he quickly grabbed your waist, gaining a squeaked from you. You laughed like a little girl getting a backhug by her dad. 

 

"You know how to make me melt at your actions huh?" He asked wrapping his arm around you. "Because my boyfriend make me feel the same way with his words too," You giggled.

 

"I love you." 

 

"Love you too."

 

"But you know I love you more right?"

 

"Umm, maybe? But all I know is that I don't want to lose you, forever."

 

"Look who is cheesy now?"

 

"Shut up." This time round you pulled his face and kissed him on the lips ignoring the eyes around you because he meant the world to you not others.

 

- - - - - - - 

 

Aakk ~__~ I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter full of fluff between you and your boyfriend(bias) Hehe<3333

HAPPY 50TH CHAPTER to my B.A.P Oneshots~ Yay! This chapter is specially for y'all readers, esp those who subscribed, commented and keep on telling me how much you enjoyed. Honestly that really brightens up my day, and the reason why I kept on updating for y'all. I know my oneshots are still lacking and are not at it's best, but I hope as I continue to write this oneshots, it will improve to a better oneshot where everyONE will enjoy this.

Really thank you to those who are waiting patiently for my updates! For the next few chapters, it will be about the sequels that some of you has requested. So I hope you anticipate it. Meanwhile, drop a comment down there, I'm reading your comments, please no silent readers, I begged :-(

 

Till then, see you in my next chapter~

 

-Inspiritsxc<333 /throw my hearts/