Daehyun `forty-nine.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

After having a three hour intense maths lesson, the school bell rung signalling the class ended. Automatically the students in the class started to pack their belongings before heading for their next lesson of the day. "Submit your work by next class!" Mr Baek managed to remind the class before all of them dispersed.

 

You take your time walking up the stairs to the next class since you know the next lesson isn't much to your liking. Physical Education (P.E.) has always been the least lesson you like after Chemistry lesson. It wasn't because of the activities that your teacher organise during the lesson, it's because of your classmates, be it boys or girls, they are always so anti social when it comes to you. 

 

Since P.E. lesson required to be in groups most of the time because of the sports game, sadly no one would want you to be in their group. Being a newly transferred student in the school, everyone has that mindset that you are arrogant and are not interested in making any friends. Truthfully, you don't mind making friends with any of them, as long as you have someone to mixed around with, that, you are thankful enough.

 

However in the midst of everyone hating on you, there's always this one goodlooking guy in your class who are so nice to you. You don't know he was acting nice to you, or being a playboy but the way he talk to you is different. Maybe because no one has ever being so kind to you in that school and that makes him special. You didn't know but slowly you found out that you were secretly having a crush on him. Of course you didn't tell him, and not even one soul in the school knows about it.

 

Having said that Daehyun treat you differently compared to the other students in the school, is it also one of the main reason why girls are hating on you because, jealous. Pfft. It's not like you ask for it. You shrugged the thoughts off thinking there will always be a problem whenever you are in school.

 

The sound of whistle interrupted your thoughts and bring you back to the reality. You were in the field with your classmates waiting for the next instruction. "Alright, this time I will split you into two groups and we'll practice on soft ball." Mr Kim, your P.E. teacher said while sorting out the cones on the field. Some of them already start to murmur words of disagreement.

 

"Can we choose our team instead?" Asked one of the student who clearly dislike the idea of Mr Kim choosing the team himself. You stood there alone while your classmates were standing opposite showing that none of them want to be in your team. You sighed silently, 'This is all normal.' You caught Daehyun's eyes and for a few seconds you two were having an eyecontact. You didn't know what was going through his mind and the sudden voice of Mr Kim killed the eyecontact.

 

"Na-uh, I will have to choose this time round so it'll be fair. Alright once I called your name, you will be in Team A and the rest Team B." Mr Kim starting to called out the names one by one and by the look of every student has that 'Don't let me be in the same group as ____, please.' plastered on their face. You pouted, only God knows how you felt and have to accept whichever team you will be assigned to.

 

"Chaerin, Eunji, ______ and Daehyun, Team A" Mr Kim called out the remaining names of the student and cheering were heards from the students in Team B, happy that they aren't in the same group as you. Voices of dissatisfied filled your surroundings from Team A. However, you tried to cheer yourself up that at least the handsome Daehyun is in your group.

 

The blow of the whistle signalled the start of the game. Both team start violent. The saddest thing is that the people from your team even pushed you despite being in the same group. You quickly got up from the fall and suddenly you heard your name being called, "_____, catch!!!!" You turn to your right only to be greeted by the soft ball hitting right straight in your face. The pain, only God knows how much it hurts.

 

You fell flat on the field and everyone started to 'boo' towards you. Crowds were gathered around you and instead of helping, they throw cuss words at you for being too stupid. You wanted to cry but you didn't want to show yourself that you are weak. 

 

"What are you? Deaf? I called your name and you don't react fast! Is this how you're gonna be in my team?!" Chaerin yelled. Then she picked up the ball next to you and started to throw at you. All you did was to protect yourself with your arms. Students around you laughed at you being bullied. 

 

Seconds later, girls were gasping as the crowd around you began to loosened up, someone is coming. You touched your nose and it was bleeding profusely. Your upper lips were cut by the strong hit of the ball. Soon later, you saw Daehyun's enraged face walking towards you while pushing away the students who crowd around you.

 

"Bloody hell, get away you ignorant punk!" Girls gasped at his words of cuss and back away. Daehyun kneeled down to your level and lightly touches your back asking if you were okay. He rolled his eyes at his stupidity for thinking a girl who is bleeding is okay. Mr Kim was nowhere in sight and was told he had to attend an urgent meeting all of a sudden.

 

Daehyun lifted you up gently and brought you out of the field. Girls followed him and whined, "Oppa, how can you help her?!" "Oppa, let she bleed to death." Daehyun shot death glare towards them and left.

 

He helped you washed the cut you had on your upper lips and gave you lots of tissue due to the excessive of blood coming out. You groaned, irritated that the blood won't stop and Daehyun saw. "I'm sorry." He apologised thinking that he have hurt you. You totally owe Daehyun since he had to missed Bio class just to help you. Your face and him was too near when he was aiding the cut on your lips. You turned red hopefully Daehyun didn't see it.

 

The nurse in the sickbay told you that you have to rest and not continue any school activities afraid if blood might suddenly come out again. You told her that you want to go home because it was uneasy to stay in school in that condition. "I'll sent you home." Daehyun said with worried look glued on his face. You didn't want to make his life difficult and rejected him despite deep inside you want him to sent you home.

 

He refused to listen to you and want to proceed on sending you home. He told you that he'll explain his own way when teachers asked why did he missed Bio lesson. 

 

"I'm so upset at our classmates." He sighed. 

"Ah, that. I don't mind actually. I'm used to i-"

"You do mind right? You just didn't want to show it." Daehyun interrupted you. You bite your bottom lips, knowing that he knew you mind actually.

"What do to? I'm just a new student anyway, I-"

"You have to show them you are strong and -"

"So you are telling me I'm weak?!" 

The whole conversation were filled with interruptions between one another and then silence. 

 

"I'm sorry." You both said at once causing the both of you to blushed and looked down.

"No, I am sorry." Daehyun spoke first. "I shouldn't say you are weak at first." He sighed again.

"I know you don't mean it that way so it's okay," You paused. "Thank you so much for helping me today." You stopped walking. Daehyun then realised that you have reached your doorstep. Just then, before you could open your house door, it open and there stood your mom at the door.

 

"Oh dear, what happened to you? I heard chattering so I decided to open the door. Oh well Hi there goodlooking boy," Your mom greeted him cheerfully and asked him what happened instead since she knew you won't be answering.

 

"Come on in have a drink first, thank you for bringing back my daughter safely. Are you Daehyun? The one she told me she had a crush on and was the only guy who talk to her in school? You turned red and face palmed and immediately enter the house because it was too embarrassed. Daehyun smiled sheepishly and watch you who are entering the house. "Sure, thank you." Daehyun thanked her and made his way to your house.

 

- - -

 

Ah so typical T__T But anw, I've fulfilled your request AshesAngel^_^ I didn't use 'Eunmi' cause I'm comfortable with 'You' for now. I hope you and the other readers like it! And I noticed alot of you are spazzing at my Daehyun's oneshot, meaning I have alot of Daehyun's biased who subscribe to my oneshots~

 

/Whispers I have to make more of Daehyun oneshots then/ 

 

Please give me a comment, good or bad, I take it. I know it's a typical story line, I will try to think of more fun, exciting and romantic storyline in the future. Before I end my Author's note, just so you know I write Infinite oneshots too, (but I don't update them as often as I update BAP oneshot >.<) do read them too if you are an Inspirit (or not) ^^ Infinite Oneshots.

Thank you y'all, /throw lotsa hearts/

-Inspiritsxc <33