Yongguk 'forty-eight.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

Rapping has been your hobby ever since you were in middle school. It started when you always followed a bunch of your friends to an underground party and learn them and slowly your habit in rapping start to develop. Every new day you would always meet with a couple of new underground rappers and that excite you since they have the same interest as you.

 

As a girl, you didn't matter if anyone around you dislike what ever you are doing now because what matter is that, it's you who are happy about. Every day after school, it would always be your daily routine to visit a club few blocks away from your apartment to watch a mini battling contest from the popular underground rappers. There would always be that couple of underground rappers that you would be crazy about and support them whenever they are battling on stage.

 

Bobbing your head up and down, entertaining the loud beat of music hitting your ear drum while the rap rhythm flow smoothly as it rhymes. The club filled with "Ohhs" and "Ahhs" encouraging the team they are supporting. The stage were filled with heat as the battle continue, not one wanting to defeat the other one. The fast rap make the whole club tense up to what the other competitor have in store. The beat getting louder as the seconds keep decreasing signalling the round 1 battle going to end. 

 

The sound of the bell rang twice and the club were cheering and supporting all they can including you anticipating to know who is the winner. "The winner for round 1 of our battle based on the meaning of the lyrics is... Jepp Blackman!" Everyone cheered for him excitedly since Jepp Blackman was well known an underground rapper in the club. You smiled widely to yourself as you watch Jepp Blackman smiled in glee knowing he is the champion for that round.

 

You watch him and could only congratulate him from far. Indeed, he is one of your favourite rapper out of many who battled before. His charismatic lyrics won't fail to amaze you and that make you so proud whenever he is on stage. However you don't dare to come up to him since you are just a normal girl based on rank in rapping. When you look up at the stage, he was no longer there and you were a little upset that he was nowhere in sight.

 

You moved to the side of the stage to where most of the stage crew were at and decided to watch the next round there, closer to the stage hoping for Jepp Blackman to be around there too. Just before round 2 began, there was a loud chaos outside and the noise getting nearer and nearer to the stage. The sound of glass breaking and men quarelling shocked you to what is going to happened. Soon enough, screaming and shouting were heard and before you could let yourself see what is going on, someone grabbed your hand and let you out of the club.

 

You were led to somewhere very far away from the club and your leg was running following the man who had his hand grabbed onto yours. "Jepp Blackman?" You thought in the midst of running while your eyes glued to the man infront of you and stared at his snapback that has the word "Jepp" on it.

 

The next thing you realised you were inside a small dark room and you couldn't see anything, except that you felt a body compressed again yours while your body was pushed against the wall as his breath tickled down your neck. The sound of both his and your heartbeat were loud and clear. You swear if there were light in the room, the distance between you and him were just a feet away. He was very close to you, very.

 

"Shhh, don't shout, don't panic. I just want to save you, let them bad people go first and we'll leave." He began trying to calm you down, probably knowing what is going through your mind. He digged something in his pocket for his phone, pressing any key for the light source. He shine the light from his phone at the space in between you and him. Heartbeat was beating fast as ever when you look up to see Jepp Blackman standing infront of you panting for oxygen. "Damn."

 

"What's going on?" You asked hiding away the embarrassment in your face despite the situation like that. Unknowingly, all this while you were tugging onto his shirt afraid to let go. He saw it but didn't do anything. "Bad people in the club." He responded quickly.

 

"Why did you save me?" Of all the question you wanted to ask, that came out from your lips and you cursed yourself silently without him knowing. The light from his phone is the only source that kept you and him aware of what is going on. Occassionally, he would turn and look at the side of the closed door to see if anyone outside the room. 

 

His distance and yours were too near that when he turn his head back to face you, your nose almost collided with his and you swear that moment your heart skipped a beat. You remained quiet and not wanting to move afraid if your face touches his. 

 

"I don't want you to get hurt." He replied back short again. Before you could think any further, he grabbbed your arm and let you out of the stuffy room. The sun heat touches your skin and your eyes winced from the sudden brightness. Jepp walked a few steps to check if the surrounding is clear.

 

You stood outside the room and using the sunlight to view the room, you were amazed at how small the space in the room that you and him could fit in perfectly. Jepp came back to let you know that it was safe but stopped to look at your amazed expression. He came towards you and chuckled after knowing the reason to your expression. 

 

"That small?" You asked still couldn't believe.

 

"Cause you are small." He answered casually which cause you to blushed. Jepp then introduced himself to you, asking you to address him as Yongguk and not Jepp because that is just his nickname. You proceed on telling him about yourself and how you started liking hip hop and that you found out the both of you share the same interest.

 

Halfway story telling, Yongguk grabbed your hand and let you down the pathway, "We shall continue in the coffee shop then. I have lots to tell you bout myself and how I felt the moment I first saw you stepping in the club."

 

- - - - - - -  - - - --  --  - -

 

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!~~ Updated once again!^_^ Comment & Subcribe~ I will try to do a sequel for the chapters y'all have requested for. Thankyou^_^

/Throw hearts/

-Inspiritsxc <3