Yongguk `forty-five.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

You were sitting at the coffee table at a coffeeshop in Dongdaemun, getting all excited for the date you have planned with your boyfriend. As an early person you are, you waited for your boyfriend at your favourite coffeeshop thirty minutes earlier. You ordered a cup of latte to kill time. Thirty minutes passed yet no sight of your boyfriend.

 

You decided to wait for him for fifteen minutes more since you thought Yongguk was kind off busy with his work and had to delay. It's ok, you said. You understand. However, minutes turns to hours, hours getting later as you look at your wrist watch, it was five minutes to ten. You have never had a date with Yongguk at ten, the latest it'll be was at nine. You began to feel uneasy as the night is kicking in. You sure he would have called if something is up.

 

As a patient girlfriend, you wait a little longer, hoping to see Yongguk rushing to enter the coffee shop and apologise to you profusely and you don't mind the date to start at ten or so as long as he know that the both of you are having a date on that day. Still no sight of him, the coffeeshop owner walked up to you to remind you that they are closing in a while. You grew worried and thought if something went wrong.

 

You smiled to the owner and told him you will leave in a couple of minutes time and looks back at the window. It's unusual for Yongguk to be late for a date. At most, about fifteen minutes late? That's it and wouldn't be like this worst, till hours?

 

Suddenly the phone rings, a voice said something's happened that it was really urgent for you to come. You stood up feeling all cold from the news you've received and with teary eyes you left to find for the nearest taxi.

 

You pulls up to the entrance not in the right state of mind of course, and walks right to the front desk and said, "Bang Yongguk." With no any other words you could think off, just the name. The nurse behind the desk knew who you were looking for quickly flipped through her file and find for the name she just heard a seconds ago.

 

She let you down a million halls while trying to explain what had happened. She talked about what happened but you can hardly hear them, all you can think of was your boyfriend, Bang Yongguk. You tried to hold all your emotions once the nurse pointed at the door, 'Room 5431- Patient: Bang Yongguk' and keep a straight face as you walks into the room.

 

You slowly walked in and sits by his bedside, quickly yet gently grabbed his hands tight, not wanting to let go forever. Tears already welled up in your eyes and in a matter of seconds, it flow down freely. "Yongguk..." You started with a voice full of hope looking at Yongguk in the eyes, with half of his face covered with the face mask. Knowing exactly that he was having difficulties in breathing.

 

Yongguk touched your hands with his finger lightly and you swear that was the amazing touch you have felt ever. He could barely move because of the wires around him. You started to talked like normal to him and as you talked the tears flow down and quickly wiped away telling him how happy you were to see him despite at the time.

 

"Baby," You sniffed bitterly while looking at your boyfriend's perfect features behind the mask. "Do you remember, we once talked about having kids after getting married, and the place we would stay, the good life we're going to face with happy people around us? We will grow old together and still love each other no matter how old we are? Remember that?" Your voice was shaky, it was the first ever time you spoke with a shaky voice and it was the most hurting things to see what before you. 

 

Yongguk smiled in return and occassionally nod slowly showing you he understood and remember exactly what the both of you have talked about. It pains you to the core that all he could do was to squeeze your hand gently and smile and not answering with his own voice whenever he want to respond.

 

Suddenly an idea struck you and you calls in the nurses and the doctors. You asked to borrowed a ring from the couple on the next bed and told everyone there to pretend that they were in a church for a wedding ceremony. Everyone was laughing as the tears fall on the floor. You looked into Yongguk's eyes deeply with full of meaning and said, "Baby, I want you forever, through the hard times we went through together and also the good times, We will grow old together and make our parents, our child, our granchild proud of us, I will love you forever, Bang Yongguk, I promised." As you finishes of the vows, tears were already wetting the bed sheets.

 

However the beeps are getting too slow, Yongguk's voice is almost too low, as he slowly remove his face mask and says, " I love you forever, baby. Please just remember even if I'm not there, I will always love you, even if I'm up there. Please remember that. I will watch you from the above, I'll be your angel."

 

At the last sentence he spoke, you broke down real bad and burried your face on his chest, crying out loud asking him to stay strong just for you. The doctors then had to pull you away and lie before you was lifeless Yongguk.

 

_________________________________________________

 

OH MY GOD I am so sorry T______T Because I didn't want to make those typical happy ending oneshot, I decided to make this. And yes, this oneshot was inspired by a song that I really love so much, I even cried listening to it, if y'all can guess what song is that, /gives you a hug/ lol Anw, i hope yall like it. Tell me if yall actually love this kind of ending or just those happy ending. (Maybe this is the last time i'm writing a oneshot with a sad ending oTL)

Please comment & subscribe, much love to all of you. thank you :-)

/throw yongguk's tigger <333/

-Inspiritsxc <3333