Daehyun `forty. [PART 2 of Chapter 28]

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

Daehyun carefully enter the cafe with your hands locked onto his, afraid you might slip away from him. He adjusted his face mask so people in the cafe won't be able to recognise him. The moment you enter, eyes were glued on the both of you as if they knew that it was Daehyun.

 

Your heartbeat were thumping, all the wild negative thoughts running through your mind. Daehyun lead the way, finding a secluded empty spot somewhere at the inner part of the cafe. He pulled out the chair and as a gentleman he is, he waited for you to sit first. His eyes wandered for about a few seconds before pulling down his mask.

 

"Huh." You gasped, shocked at his action in suddenly removing his mask. Revealing his good looking face. Daehyun smiled and looked down. He met eyes with you again and explained, "Don't worry. No one will spot me if I'm sitting here." You breathe out relief. 

 

The moment was back to silence and awkward. Neither you nor Daehyun spoke, both of you were at loss for words. You know you exactly how you felt the way you should. You were sitting with an idol and the chance of you getting caught by fans is very high. That bothers you alot. Daehyun cleared his throat, killing your train of thoughts.

 

"I'll get for you drinks first? What you like?" Before he could listen to your respond of your favourite coffee, you quickly stood up. "I'll order. You know it's dangerous if fans caught you?" You reminded him that he was not just a normal person now. You flashed him your smile and left to order. 

 

At the corner of your eyes, you were careful if there's crazy fans who spotted Daehyun. All you did was pray to God that Daehyun won't be caught by any fans. Smiling after thanking the cashier, you picked up the tray filled with two glass of hot chocolates and a plate of cheesecake, quickly making your way to your seat.

 

"How do you know I love hot chocolate?" Daehyun asked the moment you sit down. You chuckled lightly at his curious yet cute question. "You told me before, didn't you? I mean you told me when we were chatting online." You stir the hot chocolate avoiding his face, watching the vapour escaping the glass.

 

"I did?" He asked, not remembering those time when he shared with you all the littlest thing about him. You felt he was your close friend the way he treated you. "Uh-huh, you even told me you love cheesecakes, you'd cry if you didn't get to eat them at least thrice a week." You explained, confused that you remember what he told you but he didn't.

 

Daehyun choked on his hot chocolate and giggled after that. You mumbled a sorry thinking that it was your fault and that he waved you off. "I seriously told you that? Man, that was embarrassing." His face flushed red and it was really adorable. Like really, his eyelash batts everytime he look down, embarrassed at the thought of those time he spent talking with you.

 

"No, not all. I think it was cute." You paused without looking at him but you swear Daehyun stopped sipping his hot chocolate and threw his eyes to you. "I mean, it's my first time hearing a guy madly in love with cheesecakes." You laughed likely at your words and that Daehyun responded with a "Silly girl." You blushed even though it wasn't suppose to be a compliment for you. 

 

The thought that you are having a talk face to face with the busan boy, Jung Daehyun excites you. It's like, how can you be this lucky? Hah, you chuckled out of sudden and Daehyun noticed. He was puzzled to why were you chuckling to yourself. Deep inside his heart, he was already praising you as high as mount everest, how cute you were sitting infront of him, how sweet you were the way you talk to him and etc.

 

"Oh, this is for you too." You pushed the plate nearer to Daehyun so he could eat them. He showed you the 'me?-eating-alone-face' and you just replied him with a nod.

 

"I'm not only madly in love with cheesecakes though," Daehyun spoke after the long silence yet again. You didn't know why, few minutes ago when you met him in the park, it was comfortable, you talked like you already knew him for long but the environment was way different in the cafe. Maybe just maybe, you knew fans are watching, cursing you for hanging out with their favourite idol.

 

Daehyun's sentence or was it a question or a statement made you furrowed your eyebrow. "What do you mean you're not only madly in love with cheesecakes? I thought cheesecakes are number one in your heart, how can you not?"  You shifted your seating position, trying to make yourself as comfortable as before.

 

"Meaning, I am madly in love with something else beside cheesecake." He replied casually. Daehyun look down at his cheesecake plate before slicing it up. "Here, have a bite. It's nice. I'm gonna make you addicted to cheesecake." His voice were mischievous. You giggled at the way he wanted to feed you. You wanted to decline his offer, lying to him that you hate cheesecakes but he already whined like an old lady.

 

"Hurry up~ My hands getting cramped already~~" You took the bite from the spoon and then look away. You couldn't believe it Daehyun actually fed you. You were blushing red and you hope that Daehyun didn't se- 

 

"Are you blushing?" You were caught red handed. Dang it, you cursed. No matter how many times you denied that you weren't blushing he would still disturb you and that you will blush more. This boy, is really something.

 

Time's ticking and you realised you got to go back home. You had a really good time talking to Daehyun and you realised each time he talked to you, his voice will tend to get different, as if he was trying to implying something else.

 

"Daehyun, I think we should go home now." You glanced at your watch and it's ten minutes to eleven. You couldn't remember the time you met with him but all you know, you spend almost the whole day with him. Somehow you felt like it.

 

"Can I sent you home? Please?" The way he added 'please' at the request make your stomach churns. Why is he so adorably adorable.

 

Once again, you wanted to decline his offer but then again, it's already late night and all those stalkers and and erts who commonly appears on tv come to your mind making your hair stand. 

 

"Since you bought for me my favourite cheesecake and I know you will not take the money if I were to pay back, so let me use this time to repay you back, please?" He spoke again, his voice sounded that he was dying in wanting to sent you home. You smiled and then replied, "Alright."

 

You didn't know(because he didn't show) but behind all this calm feelings of Daehyun, he was actually squealing that you allowed him to sent you home. Well isn't it something a guy should do everytime a couple went out? Daehyun thought. Did he just say couple?

 

The journey back to your apartment wasn't that far, just a few blocks away and Daehyun make sure you were safe all the time when he walk you back home. Occassionally he would grab your arm, telling you a car coming and he was trying to save you. After that, he didn't let go. He kept on holding your hand and you didn't stop him. Daehyun is really sweet. 

 

He would joke around at the night silent street with you and only yours and his laughter would filled the atmosphere. That made Daehyun really blissful. The sound of your voice could magically ease his heart. He didn't know why, it was just his first time hearing your voice yet he already fell in love with it. However, you didn't know about this feeling of his.

 

"Thank you, Dae. Goodnight." You took a step forward to your gate but like those common love story where the male lead would stop his lover, he stopped you. He hold your arm and look into your eyes indirectly giving you whatever in his mind. You were puzzled, why he stopped you from going in. 

 

"I wanted to tell you this, _____. The one that I'm madly in love with is standing right infront of me." Daehyun's voice was soft and you melted. You knew it, you knew this was coming from the way he talked to you, he touched you, the way everything he did to you. You were content, the feelings you had, wasn't one sided love.

 

You knew you had this feeling he is having when you are talking to the 'busan boy' before you knew behind those mask was Jung Daehyun.

 

You pulled him into a hug and rest your right cheek on his chest. Daehyun himself was shocked. His body was stiff and after that, he relaxed. "Good night. I'll talk to you tomorrow." You blew kisses to him and enter your house.

 

Daehyun place his hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat beating. That moment, he didn't care if any fans or paparazzi caught him, as long as he finally let his confession out to the girl he love.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

as requested from several readers, here you go! a sequel or somehow a continuation of chapter 28! hope you love it. my daehyun feels. lol

those who have no idea about this sequel, please read chapter 28 first. :-)

thank you for everything guys, this is my 40th chapter, i'm glad i've reached 100+ subbies(((tho its just a teenie weenie bit of number))), it shows that you enjoyed, right? thank you <3 please continue to support by reading my stories, i will improve more for all you readers. thank you <333

-Inspiritsxc