Himchan `thirty-nine.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Hey babe, guess what? I'm bringing you to see my mom." Himchan exclaimed on the other line, excited knowing that you finally get to meet his parents. Your jaw totally dropped not believing his words. After so long and all of sudden he brought this topic up. Just like him, you were excited however, you were unsure to why were you feeling a little uneasy.

 

"Are you serious? Holy crap! You know I can't believe this right? It's just, too soon." Your voice were obvious that you were nervous despite that you have been really dying to see his mom, only if his mom feels the same way too. "I know, babe. Your voice explained it all. So get ready, I'll come and fetch you in less than ten minutes!" He beamed before ending the call.

 

Just as he said a moment ago, he reached your front door right on the dot. Your heartbeat were thumping so loud that you thought the whole house could have felt it. A part of you didn't want to go but since Himchan have been 'forcing' you then why not meet your future mom in law? You giggled to yourself at the thought of it and Himchan caught it.

 

"My baby is smiling to herself already. You are just excited as I am right?" He came approaching you at the front door while holding your waist. You watched him and bite your bottom lips, not knowing whether he was right or you were just feeling uneasy. "I hope I am." You gave him a small smile so he wouldn't think anything negative. 

 

He pecked your forehead assuring everything is going to be just fine, knowing exactly what is going on in your mind. "Honestly babe, I know my mom have not met you not even once, but I'm pretty sure she will accept you who you are. Trust me, okay?" He hugged you tightly trying to make you feel better. 'I hope what you said is true.' 

 

As Himchan was unlocking the door, your heartbeat were beating so loud, tempting to tear open your chest and run away. You felt like your legs were glued on the ground.

 

"Hey Mom, look who I brought home." The moment he greeted as he open the door, there stood his one and only mom standing right infront of the door welcoming him with a smile. 

 

However, her smile automatically dropped the moment she lay her eyes on you. Her expression were bitter and all you could see were anger revolving around her. You tried to be polite and bow at her before greeting her, "Hi, Mrs Kim." Her face turned sour when you greeted her. Himchan felt the tense situation and began to feel uneasy.

 

"Mom, she's _______, my girlfriend. ______, my lovely mom." Himchan tried his best not to be awkward or make things worst. You know that something isn't right. You felt the urge to turn around and ran back home, forget about what had happened. Erase the bitter looking face glued on Mrs Kim's face when she saw you. Pretend nothing happen but that was just your imagination. Reality, you couldn't even move your legs.

 

"Why is she here?" Mrs Kim's question almost make you pass out. You felt like the world totally became pitch black. You don't know where to go, what to do. All you ever wanted was a smiling Mrs Kim welcoming you, but that was not going to happened. Instead something opposite happened and you didn't know which part of it that you make a mistake till she was cold towards you. 

 

You find yourself hard to breathe, maybe because you thought that the world has stop spinning. 

 

"What do you mean by why is she here? I'm here to show you my girlfriend." Himchan spoke up after it felt like years. His voice was upset and annoyed to why his mom reacted the way he didn't want to. "Get her out of this house, I don't want to see her." Her words pierced through your heart like a broken glass being carved with full of might. It hurts badly that you felt your heart was crying. 

 

You stood there infront of his house like a stone, staring at the blank floor as you fight yourself not to let the tears fall. Himchan was already starting a small bickering with his mom, why was she doing this to you, however all those conversation were being blocked by the words Mrs Kim said earlier. 

 

You were left dumdfounded, not knowing the reason why Mrs Kim detest you. Maybe, just maybe you weren't good enough to be Himchan's girlfriend, not pretty enough, rich enough. All the thoughts came down running through your mind. The next moment you realised, you were already no where infront of Himchan's house. You made it in running away from the stupid incident.

 

Your legs were unbelievably at a high speed and you didn't know where you were going. You heard Himchan's calling your name but you pretended to be deaf. Tears were already flowing continuously, you felt sorry for Himchan. It wasn't his fault. Your phone beep, a text coming and you unlock it to read the message with blurry eyes.

 

"I'm sorry. I am really sorry. I will talk to her, I promise everything will be just fine soon. I love you, please don't leave me."

 

You bit your lips preventing those tears from runnning down your cheeks, wetting them.

 

-

 

While waiting for your toast, you heard the doorbell rang and quickly run towards it without having second thought. There stood Mrs Kim infront of your door looking pale and apologetic. The last time you saw her was two days ago ever since that incident and now she stood right infront of you looking as if all the weight were on her shoulders.

 

"Mrs Kim," You spoke first after the long silence. There wasn't any sad or happy tone in your voice. Just a little shocked. The next thing she did caught you by surprised. Your eyeballs felt like it was almost jumping out of the socket. You gasped the moment she pulled you into a hug and unknowingly, a small sobs coming from Mrs Kim. 

 

"Mrs Kim..." You softened to why were she suddenly all so emotional.

 

"Shh, my dear. You don't have to say anything." She sniffed in between the tears. "I apologise for my act few days back. I was stupid to think that you were Himchan's ex girlfriend who drink and smoke. I judge, I really judge and I'm sorry for judging the wrong person. I feel so ashamed, how can someone at my age still judge a person without even thinking. I-"

 

Before she could continue all her long apologetic words which by now you already understand everything, you interrupted her. "I forgave you already. I know, I can see it coming." You chuckled at your words. "It's probably my fault that I didn't tell you a short introduction about me so you wouldn't have to judge me and all, it's okay though." Just then your phone rang and you quickly answer it.

 

"Hel---"

"Babe, thank God you picked up. I've talked about it with my mom and today I found out she's not at home. My Dad told me she was going to someone's house. I thought if she's at home, she can come and apologise to you and-"      

"She already did."  

"What do you mean?"  

"Silly Himchan, your mom is right infront of my house, she apologised to me just a seconds ago before you called." 

"You mean she-"

"Yes Himchan, that 'someone's' house is actually my house." 

"What? Girls are really hard to understand, Ok, wait for me, I'm coming." You heard he whined on the other line.

 

"What did you say?" You swear you heard him mumble about girls are hard to something but didn't hear them. 

 

"I said I'm coming over. Wait up, love you." 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   

 

lol i didn't know what was I thinking when I was writing this. but I can imagine if Himchan's in this kind of situation, he'll be dayum cute despite the serious situation. lol anyway anyway anyway, keep on those lovely comments coming in. thank you to those who commented saying you cried(?) lol thank you i really hope you enjoyed my (((not-really-good))) oneshots. heh school tmrw for a new week, monday blues, yay or nayyyyy? 

 

new subbies and current subbies, let me love you <33333 lol i shall give you your biases, here you go /distributing yongguk, himchan, daehyun, youngjae, jongup and zelo for all/ <33

-Inspiritsxc