Yongguk `one.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

You knocked on the door of the doctor's room. Patiently waiting for the doctor to answer.

 

"Hello there, please come in and have a sit." The doctor began as soon as you stepped in the room. The room were painted in rainbow colour, ; since it was a kid's doctor) and were filled with various kind of cartoon decorations. You showed the doctor your smile as you approached the stool located next to the doctor's desk and place your 4 year old son, Yonghwan on the stool. You soften at the sight of your precious son holding on to his tummy with his pale lips. 

 

"Bang Yonghwan?" The doctor, who is known as Doctor Kim, ; written on her desk) asked still eyes on the piece of paper she was holding. You nodded in response to her with a smile. "May i know who are you related to the little one?" Doctor Kim pointed to your son with her pen tip. 

 

"I'm his mom. Bang _____." You answered calmly. You got to admit that she asked to much question. You wanted to shout at her for telling her to speed up and talk about the important thing and not keep asking question that look kind off obvious. You sigh.

 

"Oh, my son. He's having stomach flu, few days back. I've given him medicine, but it didn't seem to fine." You purposely add on not wanting her to ask more obvious question. She turn her gaze towards you and then to Yonghwan. 'God, hurry up.' You huffed.

 

"Alrighty, i see. Yonghwannie, can you open your mouth so i can check your temperature?" She said as she lift up the thermometer and face it to Yonghwan. Yonghwan simply shook his head as fast as he could showing his 'i do not want to do this do that' attitude. Doctor Kim frowned at his action, which cause you to rolled your eyes.

 

Firstly, you are being too slow for taking your own sweet time the moment i enter here and now you are frowning when my son did that? Oh come on, what kind of doctor are you? "Yonghwannie, listen to Doctor Kim okay? You want to heal right? Please." You begged him because you knew he was bull-headed. "But, i don't want to." He replied casually.

 

"Sweetie, I'll buy you ramen, after this okay?" You know by using the word ramen, Yonghwan would light up like nobody's business. His love for ramen is as big as his love for his parents. Look who taught him? The thought of your husband, Yongguk makes you chuckled. Yes, even when Yonghwan is still 4 years old, Yongguk loves to feed him with ramen. He said he would want his son to be just like him, obsess with ramen.

 

Yonghwan eyes light up. He showed his smile to you and then finally agreed on wanting to take his temperature. Doctor Kim looked at both of you bewildered. Smile. That's all you could do. After checking here and there, she finally finalised what kind of medicine to give a patient who's suffering stomach flu.

 

"Alright, it's just a minor stomach flu. But i'm glad you brought him here, if not it'll get inferrior. Here is your receipt for your medicine. Please make your payment outside, thank you. Have a nice day." She flashed the both of you her smile as she handed you the receipt. Finally. You thought.

 

After 5 minutes of making the payment, you left the clinic.

 

"Mommy, ramen..." Yonghwan said as he tugged onto your tip of your blouse and pouted. You squated down to level with him. "I'll buy you ramen and we eat at home okay, sweetie?" He simply nod at your suggestion and you lifted him up from the ground.

 

- - -

 

"Yonghwannie, i've prepared you your ramen, let's eat if not your tummy will be full of monsters!" You joked wanting him to have the appetite to eat. He came down running towards you with a few toys in his hands.

 

"Yah, Hwannie ah~ You are sick aren't you? Stop playing will you?"

 

"I'm fine already, Mommy. Daddy said his coming back home." He smiled at you and you wanted to pinch his cheek at the sight of his chubbiness. No wonder he was feeling all energetic after you gave him a short bath. He's daddy is coming home! You chuckled. Yes, you miss your husband. He has been very busy promoting here and there until he has little time to spend with you and his own son. Despite all that, Yongguk won't fail to call you or Yonghwan whenever he's at work. That makes you love him even more since he remembered his family.

 

"Ring" The doorbell rang in the midst of you feeding Yonghwan his dinner. "Daddy's back~ Daddy's back~~!" He chimed and approached the door. 

 

"My sweetheart! How are you? I heard you are having stomach flu, right? Why are you so cheerful right now?" Your husband, deep husky voice could be heard from the living room. He lifted Yonghwan up from the ground. You admit, you still melted every single time you hear his voice. It's like honey to your ears and you miss that every day.

 

"I heard that you're coming home that's why i'm happy!" Yonghwan chirped happily and he put his index finger in his mouth. Yongguk showered him with kisses eversince he entered the house.

 

"Daddy, mommy bought for me ramen! You want some??" He continued that cause Yongguk to laugh. "Mommy bought you ramen? Really? Sure, daddy want some! I'm hungry!" Yongguk responded to the little one as he hold his tummy showing his stomach growling.

 

They both approached you who have been witnessing the Daddy and son lovely relationship a while ago. He planted a kiss on your head and cheek. You blushed even though you're his wife and he's your husband. 

 

"Yah, how's my princess doing at home with our prince?" He asked. "I brought him to the doctor and all. And dang, i hate the doctor. She took too much time and your prince here are feeling too bored that he didn't want to follow the Doctor's instruction." You replied him casually. Yonghwan nodded in agreeing to what you've said. 

 

"Aigoo, so both my sweethearts are mad? It's okay, i'm here for you both, aren't you guys happy?" Yongguk cheered. Both of you smile. "Of course, daddy! You're my hero!" Yonghwan commented and earn a gummy smile from his sweet daddy.

 

"Yeobo, go and change and all. I'll prepare you your dinner alright. You stinks." You jokingly covered your nose and that Yonghwan was already chuckling uncontrollably. Yongguk frowned and fake a pout. "Im just kidding, love. Hurry up! Go and change!" You pushed him so he could make his way to the bedroom.

 

"I want a kiss." Yongguk casually requested.

 

You happily fulfilled his wish by planting a kiss on his lips causing him to smile showing his gum. Yonghwan just stood there covering his eyes. You chuckled.

 

"Alright Yonghwannie, let's continue your dinner okay!" 

- - -

_______________________________________________________________

 

Hello!!! 1st update from B.A.P Oneshots!!! ^_^ How is it? Daddy Yongguk! Ah my feels! 

Hahah! I love Yongguk so much! Hehe, he's my bias you see so i started to write his story 

first! /biased/ >_< Anw hope y'all like it! Fluffly yongguk! Comment alright! Love y'all!

-Inspiritsxc