Zelo `thirty-seven.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Alright, kids! Get in line, else we will be late for our afternoon assembly." As a form teacher of a class with twenty very young kids aged between five to six, it is indeed quite a hassle to handle since the kids aren't listening to your words and busy playing and yacking away with their classmates. All you could listen was all their busy chatterings about the latest game their parents bought for them, who got the most expensive toys and so on. Kids nowadays, you sighed.

 

It is May 5th, Children's Day in Korea and it is always a tradition for a school to have an afternoon assembly in the school hall. Commonly, there will always be an artist invited by the school to perform for the kids in celebrating Children's Day. However, today, you had no idea who were the guest/ artist invited to your school.

 

Young children's voice filling up the school hall while they are waiting for the assembly to began. Some were as curious as you are and kept asking you who's the guest and all you could answer was, "I have no idea." Your students will then showed you the, 'are-you-serious-you-don't-know-cause-you-are-the-teacher-here face'. And no choice, you had to shrugged it off. 

 

The school principle began to calm the five to eight year old kids in the hall by standing on stage with the mic on his hand, gaining them attention. The school consist of children aged five to eight and no doubt, the principle had problem in controlling them. Soon after finally getting them to close their mouth, the principle began in explaining the motive of today's event. As Mr Cho announced that the guest invited were at the backstage, getting ready for the performance, kids were all hyped up even though they had no idea who it was.

 

"Let's put your hands together for, B.A.P!" Mr Cho cheered and slowly vanished from the stage to welcome the idols of the hallyu wave. Your jaw totally dropped at Mr Cho's words. You couldn't believe your eyes that the popular boy group in Korea almost known worldwide were right infront of you. Despite you know that the children somehow didn't know B.A.P since they were just at a young age, B.A.P received a welcoming cheer roaring the hall.

 

You weren't much of B.A.P fan but you listen to their songs sometimes so you didn't even know who is who. You watched them perform energectically with full of charisma even though you thought that their performance weren't not suitable for kids at young age. After about three to four songs they've performed, (which you most likely enjoyed it) they began introducing themselves according to their age. Starting off with the leader who even mentioned that he love kids and want them to be happy always. 

 

You didn't know what disturbed you since the next thing you realised was the last member to introduced himself and that you've missed listening to the other four of the member's introduction. Your heartbeat almost stopped for a second, the moment the last member introduced his name. His name sounded really familiar to you and the way he spoke. 

 

Just when you were about to look up, he mentioned his real name, "Zelo, Choi Junhong. I'm the maknae in B.A.P. Nice to know all of you." When he ended, the crowd gave them another round of applause except for you. You were busy processing who is this Junhong to you. You tried to recall back and then, POOF! It's coming, your memory is coming and then you finally know who is this Junhong actually. 

 

He was your non other than your bestfriend during high school 6 years ago. Your secret crush, to be exact. You couldn't believe the fact that your bestfriend has now become a popular star. Why didn't you know that your bestfriend is an idol now.

 

As you throw your glance towards the stage at B.A.P who's having a talking session with the kids in the hall about Children's Day, your eyes couldn't get off Zelo's and you remembered how he loved to blink for many times with no good reasons. You watched him more compared to the other members, (at the same time avoiding any students who caught you staring at Zelo) the way he put his hands behind his back while the other members were talking and the way he nods, everything brings back to where you were with him in school, 6 years ago.

 

At the thought of it, you grew sad to suddenly think what if he didn't remember you, look who is he now, an idol with many fans, you, an ordinary person might just have been buried deep down in his mind. Just then, when you look up again at the stage, your heartbeat almost jumped out as you caught Zelo's eyes on you. It was reasonable that you were standing not very far from the stage and that he was looking at you directly. 

 

You quickly looked down avoiding his eyes, secretly hoped that he didn't noticed anything. When you look up again after a few moments, you couldn't believe your eyes that he was still looking at you. You weren't trying to be a girl who think he watched you only but you swear he was looking at you. At the same time you wondered if he actually found out who you were. You somehow grew worried and then decided to ignore, thinking maybe he is just day dreaming.

 

The assembly ended half an hour later and after dismissing your class, you decided to visit the toilet since your bladder couldn't take it any longer. After finishing your business, as you walked out of the toilet, you heard someone called you. Surprised it was Zelo and you couldn't just think that it was just your imagination.

 

"Hi, I was just wondering if you're _____? I don't know if you saw me just now cause I caught your eyes and I sense that I knew you somehow. Do I?" His voice totally changed, (see what puberty has changed him) and he was insanely tall that you had to literally look up to him. You wanted to speak but your throat was being a and you end up stuttering.

 

"So you are really _____? Oh my God. I couldn't believe it after six years and we met here. You are a teacher here? That is so cool. And I um, I don't know how we can lost contact. It's good to see you again, healthy and beautiful as always just like you were six years back." Your heart flustered at his words, it got you wonder if he is really the Junhong you knew. You chuckled and then the conversation go on for a while, comfortable like six years ago.

 

"Well, look at you now. I didn't know your dreams finally come true. I am happy for you, Junhong-ssi. Or should I call you Zelo?" The both of you chuckled ignoring every other's eyes because like as if you could read his mind, he was shouting that he missed you just like you missed him.

 

It when silent for a moment before one of his hyung called, "Zelo yah~ Hurry up we need to go off now. I'm sorry to bother you both but we have to go!" The man whom you believed, Himchan spoke. 

 

You shrugged it off telling them that it was okay and before you could turn around, (half hoping that Zelo could actually give his number so that way he can contact you,) Zelo caught your hand stopping you. You were stunned and felt relieved when you caught no sight of Himchan. You gave him your wide eyes to why he did that and in respond he quickly let go.

 

"Sorry, I just wanted to give you this. My number. Anything we can contact here. I hope you don't lose it. Bye, gotta catch up with my schedule~ See you soon!" He ended the sentence with a words that totally send you to cloud nine. Your stomach was churning at his words and then look back at the paper he gave you,

 

"1888388839992 -Zelo/ Choi Junhong. Call me, miss ya!"

 

"I missed you too, Choi Junhong." You smiled happily to yourself as you bring the paper closer to your chest making your way back to the staff room while thinking, "It's a good Children Day isn't it?"

 

_______________________________________________

 

100 subcribers! HOORAYYYY IT AIN'T THAT MUCH BUT IM PROUD AND THANKFUL FOR EACH ONE OF YOU!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! MUCH LOVE <3333

/THROW ZELO/ 

-Inspiritsxc.