Jongup `thirty-six.

B.A.P Oneshots.

 

- - -

 

"Hey babe! Are you ready?" Jongup called you from the living room while you were finishing applying your light make-up. You responded with a loud "Uh-huh" so he wouldn't have to wait for you a little more longer. Finally done, you skipped cheerfully downstairs to find your boyfriend waiting by the door with his arms folded infront of him. 

 

You saluted to him signalling you were sorry before looking for your mother in the kitchen to wave her goodbye. You plant a kiss on her cheek and pulled her into a hug while she whispered, "Take care alright, I'm sure you will have fun with the kids." You beamed at her after nodding. "Bye, mom! Love you!" You blew kisses towards her as she kindly chased you out of the house so Jongup wouldn't think what took you so long.

 

Excited, you grabbed your vintage harversack  and approach the waiting Jongup outside your house. "Sorry, oppa. You know I had to say goodbye to my mom first!" Jongup threw you a 'Yeah whatever' look jokingly before asking you a question that he was curious. Both of you walked down the street hand in hand on the way to the destination. "Babe, you looked very excited. Do you like doing this volunteer work?"

 

"Of course I do! I have a huge thing for volunteer work! Especially with kids! You know I really love kids right?" You tugged onto his arm lovingly while he wrapped his arm around your waist, protecting you like he promised your parents he would. He gave a light smile and responded to you, "I know that. You know babe, sometimes, I think that you and Yongguk hyung can work together. Both of you love kids like really love kids. And I wonder if the both of you were a couple---"

 

Before he could continue, you smacked his arm from allowing him to continue. You pouts at his words and sulk a little. "Oppa! What do you mean me and Yongguk oppa a couple? It does not mean that you don't like kids and I do we can't be together forever okay! Then if you don't like kids, how are we going to have kids?" You pouted sourly letting go his arm from yours. 

 

Jongup quickly put his arms back around your waist and pulled you close as you were walking further away from him. He smirked mischievously and place a gentle kiss on your head. "My girl is thinking about something else, huh? I was just kidding about everything earlier on! Who said I don't love kids? Just wait and see!" 

 

You always became relaxed whenever Jongup pulled you closer to him, allowing you to breathe in his sweet cologne. The moment you were drown by his side, everything he said earlier vanished from your mind. All you could think was the happy faces of the little kids you will be seeing later.

 

A few more walk down the lane and the both of you will reach the YMCA building. Two weeks ago, Jongup had invited you to participate in a volunteer work conducted by his hyung, Yongguk. Volunteer work to help the kids from the needy family, some even had no parents. Yongguk have been in this for quite awhile and you totally love how he have motivated Jongup in doing so, if not Jongup would give countless of reason for being lazy. Jongup have somehow feel the aura in helping the needy and so he decided you to join along since he know that you really love kids. 

 

Reaching the entrance of the building, you were greeted with Yongguk's assistant as he welcome the both of you in for a short briefing about the volunteer work. You were pleased to see the tables and chairs arranged neatly and adorably for the kids that will be coming in a short while. It adds up to your eagerness in wanting to meet the kids.

 

After the brief, not long after, the kids who were all from the needys entered the venue and were assigned to their seating arrangements. Thankfully, it wasn't just you and Jongup volunteered but also few of Yongguk's younger male friends who volunteer along. As far as you know, you were the only female volunteers. 

 

Halfway through the activity, a little girl came up to you who were helping the rest of the kids making chocolate tarts with the guide of the other volunteers too. Her hands were all cover with flour as she approached you. "Unnie," She called out causing you to jerked from the sudden call since you were too focus with the other kids. "Yes, sweetheart?" You cheerfully replied her while one of her hand was holding a ready-to-bake tart filled with chocolates in it.

 

"Isn't this pretty? Do you think it will turn out delicious?" She asked with eyes full of hope. You showed her your eyesmile and you swear you melt at the sight of the sweet young girl. "Of course, Dayoung. I think it would be the best chocolate tart ever made!" Dayoung smiled back, content at your respond. "Unnie, who are those boys? Are they your boyfriends? Do you have alot of boyfriends?" She asked while pointing to the other male volunteers, Youngjae, Daehyun and Himchan.

 

You giggled at her words and quickly shooked your head. "No, dear. They are all volunteers. Nice and kind oppas who volunteered to be a volunteer."

 

"How about him?" She pointed towards Jongup who were busy talking with a little boy as he let the little boy sit on his lap. You swear the sight of it made your heart melt. You didn't know Jongup had this soft side of him for kids until today. "I saw you were with him all the time earlier today. Is Jongup oppa your boyfriend? You both look adorable together." You giggled at the words coming from a four year old little girl. 

 

You simply told her Jongup was your friend and had no intention in telling her he is your boyfriend because she wouldn't understand. Just then, she  run towards Jongup, then whispered into his ears causing Jongup to blush instantly and came back to you who were wondering what did the little kid have whispered into your boyfriend's ear. 

 

Moments later, you saw Jongup walking up towards your way and Dayoung. You raised your eyebrow indirectly asking him, "What did she whispered to you?" and that Jongup immediately got it and said, "Dayoung ah~ Tell ____ unnie, what you have told me." Jongup requested. Your eyebrows furrowed deep in confusion.

 

"Oh... I was just asking Jongup oppa, if I can call you and Jongup oppa, eomma and appa. Can I? You both can be the 'fake' parents of me here." You choked at your own saliva processing her words. How can a four year old little girl good at this? When your eyes met Jongup, you could see the spark in his eyes that he totally approve Dayoung in calling him that.

 

You gave a sincere smile towards Dayoung as you leveled with her, "Very much yes you can, dear. I'd love to hear you call me eomma." Despite you were just at the age of 22, you don't mind a young girl like Dayoung to call you 'eomma'. As long as she is happy right? The little girl then beamed in joy and jumped up and down. "Yayyy! Thank you eomma, appa! I love you both!" She pulled you and Jongup into a hug causing you to shrieked.

 

"I'll go make another two tarts for my beloved parents~" She skipped happily back to her own table and cheerfully ask Zelo to make another round of chocolate tart for her and that Zelo happily replied her with a yes. Your smile not even once fade away from your face at the sight of the little kids present. Kids make you happy no matter how annoying they are, you gotta agree with it.

 

Suddenly, Jongup nudge your shoulders, "I see someone already has a kid here?" He teased earning a blush from you. "Excuse me, who's the dad of the kid?" You joked back to him. "But I want our own child." He added with a cheeky tone. "Oh my god, oppa! Don't be cheesy here please."

 

Just then, you thanked God for saving the 'awkward' moment with Jongup talking about kids, Yongguk called, "Kids and volunteers, all work at pause now, we shall have our dinner first," Everyone cheered at the sound of having dinner because pretty sure everyone's stomach is grumbling. 

 

"I'll get dinner! Talk to you later, Mr Already-have-kid!" You joked and giggled, leaving him following after you. "But I want to eat with my wife!"

 

________________________________________________________________________

/Bows a million bows. :-(((

 

I am sorry guys, I said for my previous update that I will do an update but I didn't. Because apparently I had something on and I'm sorry if you have to wait for a week to get an update. I hope this update is good one for you because I think it is? Lmao. Anyway, please comment and subcribe. Thank you so much new subscribers. Much love. You guys have been silently reading right? Because I received no respond? :-( Anw, hope you enjoyed this Jongup update. Till I update the next one. ^^ /Throw Jongup!/  Psst:// Who here love kids? I DOOOOO<3

-Inspiritsxc