Daehyun `thirty-four.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

College orientation is finally kicking in, in about a few days time. Nervous, excited, afraid, eager and enthusiastic, all add up into one emotion that is currently in you. College is obviously something new to you since for the past few years you've been in your high school all along and now, with a blink of an eye, everything change. You are meddling with a new bunch of people.

 

It is normal for a college to organise an orientation few days or weeks before the school began. To you it is a great way to open up each one of the new freshmen's shells from being the shy and timid to the friendly and cheerful one.

 

-

 

Waking up to your alarm which you have been snoozing it ever since God knows when, you got up from bed lazily as your eye trailed down to the table clock. Your  breath was slow and steady after knowing you weren't late. Not for the first day of orientation. Grabbing your toiletries you proceed on to the bathroom to have a cold shower despite the morning cool weather.

 

Putting on your favourite sleeveless tee with a tiger printed on it, you decided to match them with your dark blue skinnies and put up a messy bun for your hairstyle. You know there are going to be lots of ice breaking games and there you decide to wear something comfy yet trendy and cool. After applying a tinge of makeup to your white colour skin face, you head for the door and slip into your sneakers and with a smile, off you go.

 

Upon entering the school hall, you were greeted with many voices calling out for in which courses those freshies are in and have to assemble accordingly. As you were squinting your eyes to catch a clearly view of the board for your class, you accidentally bump into someone who were right next to you. He was either standing there like a stone or was he sleeping or..?

 

You apologised countlessly at the guy and quickly move towards your row after finding out your class without even looking at the guy. You watched everyone around you while waiting for the next instructions. They are all freshmen just like you, know nothing about the school, well that is what you think. 

 

Half of the day has finally went by like that without you knowing. Maybe because you enjoyed the orientation and that it was entertaining. Like what most people said, time pass very fast when you are enjoying your time. Maybe, just maybe you really enjoyed them. It was lunch break and you were grateful to have at least made a couple of good friends. Getting to know them, about the simplest thing.

 

However, first day of school it is, there is still not many people whom you are comfortable with and hence you were having your break alone at the bench by the garden located behind the south canteen. While sipping into your all time favourite, coke ice blended, you somehow wished that time would actually pass extra quickly. 

 

The sudden voice of someone's clearing his throat broke your train of thoughts and that made you choke on your drink. The guy panicked and quickly approached you and held your shoulders, "You okay?? I am so so so sorry. I didn't mean to 'choke' you. You need help???" While you were relieving yourself, you manage to show him the thumbs up telling that you were absolutely fine just that you need a plain water.

 

Digging into your bag for your plain water, you gulped down the mineral swiftly after uncapping it. In a matter of time, everything was fine and you breathe in slowly. "Glad you're okay." The voice stunned you once again, for once you forgot that there was someone next to you.

 

"I- I'm fine." You flashed him your famous smile and that he was totally relieved. After asking for permission to sit right next to you, everything around you became so nervous. You didn't know why. 

 

"I guess, this is my revenge huh?" You quickly stopped thinking and turn your head to him. The moment your eyes landed at his side view, the world automatically stopped. It's like the world has stop revolving around you and that only you and the guy were left. You were amazed at his utterly amazing features. He was so handsome.

 

...

 

Snapped! What were you thinking?!

 

"What? Your revenge? What did I do? I am a freshmen do you even know that?" Coming back to your senses, you questioned him after getting annoyed at his words. What the hell was he talking about. Did he mistook me as someone else? You thought.

 

"Because you are a freshmen in this school, made me think that this is my revenge." The guy by the name of Daehyun, (you happened to see his nametag on his shirt) spoke arrogantly with an evil smile glued on his lips. "You don't remember?" He added on earning another round of a questioning look from you.

 

"Remember what? Look, I'm new here and I don't remember finding for trouble. I guess you got the wrong person. Please don't make my first day in school a horrible one. Sorry, I'm leaving." You grabbed your bag and was about to take a step forward when Daehyun stopped you.

 

"Hold up, calm down. What I meant was, you were the one who accidentally hit me in the morning right? Do you remember now? I'm pretty sure you don't have short term memory right...?" He bit his lips while waiting for you to answer. At that moment, you felt like a brick being shoved in your mouth. How can you not remember that incident? You felt stupid.

 

. You mumbled. "Uh, so it was you...?" You answered back stuttering.

 

"Uh-huh. So you get it now? I was just joking about the revenge part. You don't have to feel bad though. I was just upset when you just apologised without looking at me or even tell me your name..."

"I am really sorry. Guess it's my turn to apologise now, huh?" You chuckled before continuing. "I'm ____. Freshmen here."

"Well, not really. So ____, how's your first day? A good one I assumed? And I'm Daehyun. Jung Daehyun."

"I know."

"You know? How?"

"Your nametag. So what about you, you are a freshmen to aren't you? So what class?"

Daehyun chuckled for a moment before looking back at you to answer your question. "Freshmen?? I'm your OL here." You respond to him with  a questioning look and that Daehyun quickly replied, "Orientation Leader."

"Orientation Leader? Really. Wow. Didn't know that. Guess I really did a mistake for 'hitting' the orientation leader," The tone you spoke has sarcasm in it and you hope Daehyun would catch it.

 

The conversation went on for quite awhile till it was eventually the end of your break time. Honestly you enjoyed chatting with him since he shared with you many things about the school and now you are positive to say that at least you know half of the school facilities.

 

"Um, Daehyun. I need to go. Freshmen gathering. I hope we'll see each other later. It's cool having to talk with you!" You smiled at him and you swore the moment he smiled back, your heart melted at the sight of it.

 

"Sure will meet later. If not, can we meet here again after your orientation? We can have a coffee after that? Deal?" Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck and you know he was nervous.

 

"Deal. That sound like a plan! Bye Daehyun! Thanks for being friendly! See you!" You waved him goodbye like as if you knew him for long before gathering back with the other freshies.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

OMG HI GUYSSSSSSSSSS I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH T_T It's been awhile right...? So sorry for not updating >__< School is starting for me and I was a little busy few weeks back. T^T

I really really wanna thank all you readers for staying with me. I still get subcribers subscribing to my story even I was having a mini hiatus. Thank you so much, you guys are amazing. 

Daehyun update for all you lovelies. I don't know if its boring (To me it is :(( Sorry Daehyun biased :-(  ) or not but I tried. I will try to update again more okay? You are still reading right? Even you are one of those silent readers, thank you. :""")

Keep those comments coming in!!! Much love to y'all!!!! /THROW ALL YOUR BIASES, GO CATCH THEM BEFORE I TAKE THEM BACK!/ <33333

-Inspiritsxc