Yongguk 'thirty-two.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

It happened yet again. It's already the mid semester and you have constantly being the main attraction of the students in your school. No, not the good part when you became popular and all sort, it's when you were being targeted as the main student to get bullied. 

 

You have no idea to why everyone in school were against you since you were good to everyone, that is what you observe because it's you. You wonder what wrong have you done till they have to throw hate towards you.

 

However to this problem, you late parents touching words would always rang through your mind. And at the thought of them, you would always shed a tears explaining how much you missed them dearly since they has left the world due to an plane accident and let you handle the life independently, alone. Since that day, you knew you grew stronger.

 

"If you see someone doing something bad please, since we are one family, don't get mad and please go up to them and guide them the right way." [A/N: Originally from Yongguk's fancafe message for Babys. ^^] As an orphan you are, the precious words that your parents have said has been carved in your heart, and that you won't forget their words till the day you die. 

 

You would always compared your life with those girls who appear on tv drama or movies who would always lead a pathetic live, having no family, no house, no comfort, no support, basically having nothing, being hate by everyone. You thought that the characters were all made up since it was just for acting but not until you experienced it yourself.

 

 

It was hard, really hard.

 

Life wasn't that bad afterall, right? As much as you thought the whole, every single students in the school hated you, you were wrong. There was at least a couple of people who couldn't be bothered with the bullies actually talked to you. That one day when they talked to you, you were surprised at their words.

 

"I think the reason why the bullies hated you is because... you are the most beautiful girl here. That is what most people said and honestly that is what the bullies said too. I overheard the conversation they had while the were bad mouthing about you. Pshh, Jealous. Come on girl, ignore."

 

 

Few months back, as you were entering the class for History class, you were completely bewildered to why every classmates of yours was staring at you, some were giggling and smirking like as if you just shared with them a silly jokes.

 

Questions were running through your mind as some of them threw evil smirk towards you. Pulling out the chair after placing your bagpack on the floor, you glanced warily at your classmates once again and thought, 'Is there something on my skirt? Or some left over food on my face? Or what?'

 

Ignoring them, you plopped on your seat and BAM, you already found the reason behind all this smirking. Your chair were filled with thick flour and that has totally dirtied your skirt. Your skirt became completely white, literally white and your uniform were all in a mess. 

 

On the other hand, your classmates was bursting into a fit of laughter. Some were screaming like hyenas and clapping like a useless seals (at least seals can be useful compared to this 'seals') watching the little show you have made. Tears were already welled up but you didn't cry.

 

Few weeks later, another incident where you skipped cheerfully to your class feeling bright (due to the cool weather) ignoring the hurtful comments thrown towards you by the students past by you. 

 

You enter the class and as usual were greeted with eyes on you, sending evil glare, cackling, and some even waiting for the moment where they will be laughing like a horrible bunch of hooligans.

 

Ignoring them yet again, you pulled your chair away from the table to sit after placing your bagpack down before keeping yourself busy while waiting for your teacher to enter by doing some Maths practice.

 

However before you could do all that, the next thing you knew, your has landed on the cool floor. You winced in pain due to the hard impact with the floor and at the same time, your back were knocked against the leg of the chair. In the background was the sound of your horrendous classmate's laughter filling the air. 

 

Countless of time you've been bullied and disturbed yet you have never thought of complaining to any teachers. Let it be, you said. However there was one day where your classmates were throwing papers and spoilt pens towards you while you were having a power nap.

 

You couldn't resist it and ran out of the classroom, making your way to the backyard and cried effortlessly. You knew you had to be strong and by crying just solve everything.

 

Little did you know there was someone watching you crying at the corner, the pain you are handling all this while. He wanted to help, wanted to approach you but his courage isn't at the right level yet. He clenched his fist tight and breathe in hard, "One day, just one day, I'll save you, my princess." He pledge and left the backyard leaving you crying alone.

 

As months pass by, things got from bad to worst. You would always end up crying, not infront of them of course but at your usual spot, the backyard. And again, that same someone has been watching you.

 

One day, where everything gets extremely out of hand, your classmates began to draw on your school uniform while you were having a nap in class. They even emptied your stuff from your bag, messing up the place around you. Vandalising the table and blame you when teachers ask who did the vandalism. Worst thing they ever did was, cutting your hair.

 

Thank God before you could go bald, everything came to a halt. All thanks to that special someone, your classmate whom you barely talk with.

 

"Could ALL of you stop this for once! Do you think it's fun making fun of someone endlessly? Do you even know what is like to be in her shoes? Bullying is fun to you but never when you are the one getting bullied," The guy breathe in as he stare hard at everyone of his classmates, literally killing them in his head. Surprisingly everyone kept quiet, obeying him since he was the principal's son. 

 

"I've seen her endlessly cried behind all this, you didn't know, do you? Of course because she didn't show it. You thought she was strong, she wasn't. She hecked care when all this while it has been hurting her badly," At the part when he said that you aren't strong, you head shoot up immediately and look at him who were backfacing you. 

 

You hate it when someone assumes that you are weak. You wanted them to know you are strong. How in the world did he know you cried at the backyard. You quickly ran out of the class while tears were b.

 

"_____!" He called at once when he noticed you ran away. "Look what you all have done to her. She is a cheerful girl and I don't know what makes all of you hurt her! If jealousy is the cause of all this, than you don't deserve to be in this world because being jealous leads you to nowhere!" At the end of the sentence, he threw another disgusted look to his awful classmates and ran out to find for you.

 

He knew the day has come. He knew the day where he pledged that he'll save you has arrived. It's time. He thought. As he entered the backyard, he caught your shoulders moving up and down. He knew you were crying. 

 

You straight away turned around and was greeted with his concern face. "What are you doing here? How do you know I am here? What do you want from me? Are you a stalker or something?!" Anger, hurt, disappointed. You didn't know if it was for that guy or your classmates.

 

Yongguk's heart shrink a little at your words. He knew you were hurt and he didn't want to ask why. "Yes, I am your stalker. A stalker that care for you." 

 

You frowned at his words. "Care for me? Then why now? Of all time, why now then you showed that you cared? You let me suffer alone and not bother to help me? I thought I was alone in this school with everyone turning their back to me." You had to say that because you were relief that there's at least someone who cared for you and was disappointed that it had you thinking 'isn't it too late?'.

 

"Because I was afraid. Yes, call me a jerk, a bustard for being a loser who's afraid, but that is because I care for you too much and too long." His voice was soft as he slowly approached you and welcome you with a warm hug. He was a little surprised when you hugged him back and cried on his chest, "Thank you, Yongguk." 

 

Yongguk mumbled a 'Shh, it's alright' as he your hair. 'This girl is really something, I'll take care of you, I mean it.' He vowed silently.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

HIIIIIII, it's been so long! ^____^ How have you been?? Sorry I was having writer's block all this while and a lil bit busy with life. >_< And now that school is starting soon ((( in about a month time))))  for me, I guess I won't be updating frequently. But fred not, I WILL surely update at least twice or thrice a week(?)

 

Guys, thank you for still subscribing to my oneshots and read them and enjoying them. I totally appreciate it. Keep em comments coming in! I hope this Yongguk's chappie will a little bit enlighten you! ^__^

 

P/s: I got my Oneshot album (like finally) and as much as I want Yongguk's pc, I got...... our handsome busan boy > Jung Daehyun's! ^__^ Still loving it!

Okie dokie, till I update the next chappie, here's Himchan for you, I know you miss him right? All Babys miss him :-( /Catch his heart/

 

-Inspiritsxc

 

 

tumblr_mji7kq99ps1s82lexo2_500.gif