Youngjae `twenty-nine

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

He pushed you against the wall as he frantically sniffed your sweet cologne that stick on your seal brown colour coat. You winced in pain at the impact he pushed you against the rough wall. The aisle was dark and secluded, impossible for any passerby to notice. He smirked creepily as his eyes trailed down to your upper body which was just a few centimetres apart from him.

 

You whimpered as he try to tear open your coat, revealing your body which was only cover with you thin dress. You used both your arms as your shield to prevent your drunk boyfriend from 'attacking' you. You hate it when he was drunk. He once promised you that he will not get drunk but in the end, today, he broke the promise.

 

You know when he was in a drunk state it wasn't like him. It wasn't Yoo Youngjae. It was like another evil beast has taken over control of his body. "Y-Youngjae... please... you p-promised me you won't to this..." You pleaded as your other mind were busy struggling to get away from his 'harassment'.

 

The reason why you didn't want him to get in contact with alcohol is because of all this. You didn't want all this to happen. You didn't want him to lose control and use you. It is too late isn't it? Where is his promise? Where did he kept his promises?

 

"I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't--- resist you... ha ha ha... The- alcohol--- is too strong, I want y- you," Youngjae said in a mischievous tone. He tucked  in your hair at the back of your ear as he was trying to undo your dress. You couldn't help but to use all your strength and your arms to protect yourself.

 

You forcefully defended yourself so that he won't get what he wanted to do. Tears were already escaping your eyelids following the emotions that flow. You were disappointed in him, and also yourself. 

 

You were disappointed with yourself since you couldn't protect yourself. "Y- Youngjae please... let me- me-- goooo," You cried in between as he got rougher towards you. 

 

Your words were being ignored by him, instead of listening to you, he regard your words as the key that you allow him to touch you. He gets rougher and you can smell the alcohol stinging your nose. He pressed his body against you as he ducked his head on your neck. You were getting weaker and weaker as the amount of force he hold is too strong to even let go.

 

Your handbag in the end fall off from your arm and you were on the verge of giving up. Your arms were printed with red marks as he was  satisfying his craving. You hated him for being this way. You never want him to love you this way. In a forceful way, you don't want that especially when he is drunk. 

 

You managed to murmur his full name while sobbing, hoping he would come to his senses so he will stop, but your voice was not audible to his ears.  Bringing all your courage, you pushed him away from you which made him fall back. He was mad at your actions that the way he look at you was obviously absurb.

 

He walked up to you topsy turvyly, watching you who's energy were all drain out as you fall on your knees watching him approach you, attempting to attack you the second round. Your tears were blurring up your vision and your  head were aching really bad. You mouthed, 'No' to your approaching boyfriend but he ignored and smiled with meaning full of filthyness.

 

He lifted you up with physical force and the next thing he did almost got your eyeballs jump out from your sockets. He threw a slap directly on your cheeks as he spat nonsensical words which made no sense at all. Tears continue to flow down, mixing up the agony and the feels. 

 

Youngjae forcefully pressed his lips against yours as well the other parts of your body. At that moment, you didn't even want to think that he was your boyfriend. He leave obvious red marks on your body as he move on to the next spot. 

 

Brave yourself, you hit him on the stomach with your elbow causing him to step back, flinching in pain. Hurriedly, you bent down to pick up your handbag, only to be kicked by Youngjae. Now, his anger has already over took him, he removed your coat with might as he tried to ripped of your dress. He slap you once again so you couldn't avoid him. 

 

Your upper dress were now off your sleeve revealing your bare shoulders. His eyes were literally filled with fire and pleasure while trailing it down your thigh. 

 

"No, no... please don't.. NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

 

You got up from bed, forehead filled with trickling sweats as your chest were moving up and down. You look around carefully with wide eyes everywhere around you to see where were you only to find Youngjae's sleeping body fidgeting due to your loud scream. You placed your hand over your chest as you tried calming yourself.

 

Breathing in and out, you finally realised it was a stupid nightmare which to you it felt so god damn real. You broke into tears due to your nightmare which apparently woke Youngjae up with your sobbings. 

 

He got up from his sleeping position and turn on the table lamp located next to your queen sized bed before checking up on his whimpering wife. He saw your shoulders jolted up and down as you covered yourself with your palms. 

 

"Baby, are you okay?" He shifted his body closer to you so he could hold  on to both of your shoulders, watching you covering your face and waiting for a respond. Only to be responded with you mourning, he pulled you closer to him and cooed you down, "Shhh, it's okay... I'm here..." He carrassed your smooth hair carefully as he plant a kiss on your temple. 

 

Relieving yourself, you finally look up to Youngjae's face who were now waiting for you to speak up. "T-errible dream. It was horrendous. I--" Upon hearing his wife's explanation, he pulled you closer to him once again, "Shhh, it's just a dream. A bad one but it's just a dream."

 

"But... I dreamt of you..." Youngjae gave you his 'dreamt-about-me-should-be-a-good-dream-why-is-it-a-bad-one?' look and with that you responded telling him the whole dream that he was forcing you into a ual assault when he was drunk.

 

Youngjae simply chuckled at your ridiculous dream and grabbed both your hands as he spoke, "Silly, so you thought it is all true? Why? Don't you trust your own husband?" He tenderly your hands trying to coax you. You shook your head in respond and told him that you were just too paranoid and panic in that dream. 

 

"Yah, why are you even afraid about that dream will come true? I'm your husband after all. Infact, have you ever heard that dreams are just your mind playing some sort and the opposite in real life? Or you are just tired, hm? Come here," He pulled your waist closer to you and you felt the warmth he gave you. His arms were protectively wrapped around your waist as the both of you comfortably lay in each others arms.

 

"Forget about that dream alright? I'll protect you right here if you happened to have another bad dream. Go to sleep, princess." He pecked your head and sent you off to the dreamland.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS + SUBSCRIBERS ^___^ I don't know if this update is a good one or not >__< Sorry to disappoint you if it's not. >_<

/THROW TATSMATO/ GUESS WHO I'LL BE THROWING NEXT? LOVE YA'LL <3333

-Inspiritsxc