Daehyun `twenty-eight.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Let's meet."

 

You stare at your laptop screen for it feels like eternity after he wrote that sentence. You didn't know whether he was being serious or just joking because he sounds like it. Your eyes literally glued to the words he just type it out, processing what exactly he meant.

 

You have been chatting with an unknown guy on the internet for at most eight months. For that whole time span, it felt really amazing chatting with him even though you didn't know actually he is, his background. You know nothing about him. 

 

Except for his nickname he gave to you so you could address him which is, busan boy and a little bit info of him, his age. He told you he didn't want to reveal to you his full name because he felt like having a nickname is cuter which you 100% protested saying that telling his full name is much more original.

 

He will then argue with you and kept on saying no and the two of you will continue to quarell- in a playful and cheerful way, of course in the internet. You felt like you knew him for long even it was just for eight months and you have never met him, not even once.

 

Through out this eight months, you learn alot from him and he too, learn alot from you. He would always share with you his love for music and that you will urge him to participate in a singing competition and all he could reply is, "I'll see first." 

 

One day, curiousity kills you, it was almost four months chatting with him and it kills you not able to know how he looks like. You kept on pestering him to show you his profile picture but he kept saying that he isn't good looking.

 

You: Come on, show me your face. I wanna see how you look like!!

Busan_boy: Oh, no no. I am not handsome that's for sure and I'm afraid if I show you, you will stop talking to me. :(

You: Oh please, for all I know, ALL busan boys are good looking! AND! Ugly or not, I will still talk to you, cause you're fun to talk with ^_^

Busan_boy: That is so sweet of you. I like talking to you too :)

You: SO?

Busan_boy: WHAT? NO :P

You: Come on busan boy, you know how I look like since I have my display picture, you know my real name too. Now it's time. Fair isn't it? 

Busan_boy: No, pretty girl. Sorry I gotto go, Shin ____. ;) Bye~

You: Yah! Busan boy!!!

---Busan_boy is offline---

 

 

You know it is somehow ridiculous to have an internet friend that you have been chatting with for eight months and most people would always remind you to be careful, telling you how dangerous it is to have this kind of friend, convincing you to stopped talking to him because he may be a scam type of person.

 

You would reply them politely saying you trusted this unknown guy and he is somehow the good type of person. You don't know why you would say that maybe because your aura has been endlessly remind you that indeed, he is. 

 

Eight months of not able to meet him personally, wonder how he looks like, deep down inside you have been wanting the day to come- meet him. And when the day has arrived, you were absolutely froze and the thought that he actually wanted to meet you.

 

You didn't want to admit, but you have that feeling that you like him. Yes it is absolutely ridiculous as hell to like someone you have never met before but this is human right? Maybe he is ready to show his face to me and instead of showing on the internet, he want it to be upclose.

 

At first, you thought, why should you believe him since he is just an internet friend? But then again, you realise, eight months is long enough and since you stay in Busan, why not meet him since he is in Busan too?

 

Busan_Boy: Let's meet.

You: O... kay... you know this is my first time having to meet someone I knew from the internet...?

Busan_boy: Don't you worry, pretty girl. You don't trust me? I'm no harm. ;)

You: LOL of course I trust you my internet buddy. Promise you're no bad boy?

Busan_boy: Promised! :)

 

After getting the information to where will you meet this Busan boy, you hurriedly get ready before it's too late. You were a little too excited in meeting him because you've been dying to meet him--- see him.

 

Busan boy are mostly handsome. That is what most people said and you realised it too, just look at the hallyu idols, CNBlue Yonghwa, Jonghyun, INFINITE Hoya, B.A.P Daehyun, ZE:A Dongjun, who else? All of them are good looking.

 

Applying your lip balm on your lips to avoid the pale colour, you smacked your lips satisfied and head towards the door. It was really cold afternoon. Despite having your hands in your coat pockets, the wind gush past you, you were freezing a little. 

 

Busan boy decided to interact with you using kakao talk since both of you were now outside of the internet world and are heading to the virtual lives. He said that he has reached the meeting place and that your heartbeat was beating way faster than before. 

 

Damn why this busan boy got me all nervous. You mumbled while replying back saying you will be there in a few minutes. The meeting point was at the park a few blocks away from your favourite cafe. 

 

Entering the park, your eyes were finding for this busan boy's figure. Everything all nervous, you felt like running back home because part of you weren't ready.

 

"Shin ____?" You froze after hearing a voice calling for your name. It came from behind you, you didn't want to turn around and want to wait for that voice to approach you. You were afraid, is that voice belongs to the busan boy? His voice sounded so familiar. You were alarmed. Is he someone you know?

 

"Shin ____?" He called again. This time you know he was approaching you. Heartbeat was on the verge to jump out. You know your palms turn sweaty despite the cold air. Defeat, you turn around to face him. 

 

He was wearing a black mask covering half of his face which you assumed is damn good looking, only his eyes were on you. You stared at him for quite awhile before answering him, "Uh, yeah?"

 

You swear you saw him smiling widely behind those black mask after hearing your respond, knowing that you were the person he was chatting to. You didn't want to wait any longer so you ask him, "Are you busan boy? I mean the one I'm chatting on the internet all this while?" He replied with a nod and before you could ask another question, he grabbed your arm and let you to a near bench.

 

His touch was soft and calm. This boy. Butterflies were forming up in your stomach. It was really awkward when the both of you sat not knowing what topic to  talk about. 

 

"Urm,..." "So..."

Both of you said at once causing a chuckled from both of you. As a gentleman he is, he spoke, "Ladies first." You couldn't really understand what he talk because of the mask but somehow you did get him.  

 

"Take that black mask of, I want to see you." You sounded demanding to where the busan boy giggled and form an eyesmile. He was cute. Really cute. He replied with a, "Are you sure you want to see me? You ready?" to which you responded with a, "Of course! I've been waiting for long!"

 

He slowly removed his black mask off his beautiful features and slowly look at you to find your eyes. You let out a small gasped and were a little panic not believing who is this busan boy actually is. 

 

"D- Dae- Daehyun? Jung Daehyun? B.-- B.A.P?" You stuttered. You couldn't believe your eyes, the busan boy you have been chatting all this eight months were the popular hallyu star, Jung Daehyun from the rising KPOP group, B.A.P.

 

He nodded embarrassingly and chuckled before mumbling a, "Sorry." Finally all click in you. All this while he didn't want to tell you his real name, his face and the basic information about him and to why you thought at first his voice was familiar, he was no other than Daehyun. He is the busan boy.

 

"So you finally knew how I look, right? And... my real name?? Didn't know you knew B.A.P." He chuckled. Oh my he was beautiful upclose infront of you. 

 

"Of course I know B.A.P one of my favourite korean group. Well I couldn't believe it's you.  You just shocked me, like seriously. Are you even real?" You felt a tinge of pinkish red forming on your cheeks. 

 

"Duh, I'm real silly! I know I shocked you. You aren't surprise that I actually talked to you on the internet all this while right? I mean I am an idol and chatting with a ... fan?" He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

 

"No, I'm not but why did you tell me that you are not good looking and stuff because you are totally the opposite of what you said online. Daehyun, you're not human. I mean I'm not trying to fangirl here, but I couldn't believe it's you the handsome busan boy I'm seeing infront of me."

 

Daehyun giggled in response and before you wanted to wait for his reply, he pick you up by the hand and said, "We will talk more in the cafe." before putting back his black mask, covering his face.

 

_______________________________________________

 

Ayo wassup! ^_^ It felt like this oneshot of Daehyun isn't complete. >_< I wanted to continue but afraid it might turn into a long oneshot. LMAO. Tell me if ya'll love it and TELL ME if you want me to continue this story. LOL you guys decide okay? And I shall consider ;)

 

B.A.P. LiveOnEarth2013 went smoothly right? Yeah I cried a river over here in my country. LMAO. But was a little happy since I got to see a preview of BYG's abs! Dang he is skinny T^T Anyway....~~~ keep those comments coming in, thank you guys :3 I love you <3333

 

/THROW SHISHIMATO./ Be sure to tell me if you want this particular oneshot to be continue or....? ^___^

-Inspiritsxc