Himchan `twenty-seven.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - - 

 

You just received a phonecall from Yongguk telling you about Himchan's state. You were in a loss state the moment he told you what happened to him and knowing that you weren't there next to him just bother you alot. You felt the pain Himchan's facing and wish you could be there protecting him. 

 

You stare at the ceiling and thinking back about the words Yongguk had told you about Himchan. As his girlfriend, all you hope was to hear his voice, talk to him and tell him to stay strong and that it will be fine as long as he stay strong but after getting inform that he was in the hospital getting a surgery, your sank down to your stomach, biting your lips, holding the pain.

 

You always remind him to be extra careful especially in this cold and slippery weather but maybe your advice were taken for granted or maybe he did listen to you but he wasn't that extra careful that one day when he slipped while trying to get into a car getting to injured his two fingers.

 

You wanted to call him to ask about him but you remembered Yongguk telling you not to call him since he is resting at his parents house now. You wanted to visit him but you were afraid that he might be mad at you for not giving him extra time to rest. You were in deep stress.

 

You sighed deeply while you lay on the bed, arms at the back of your head, eyes glued on the ceiling thinking about both the positive and negative things that might happen to Himchan.

 

To kill time and not wanting to stuffed your mind with all the worried feelings, you decided to use the laptop and check your twitter for interesting updates your following would update. Just then a new tweet came and you click on it. 

 

Your heartbeat was beating extremely fast upon seeing the username. You clicked on the link he tweeted since it was too long and has to be appear on another link. You began reading Himchan's tweet and you know that tears were escaping your eyelid while reading them.

 

You were sobbing to what he wrote because it was extremely long. It was his first time writing that long and you got more worried even though B.A.P members assured him he was fine. To you, as long as you didn't hear his voice or see his face, you wouldn't want to believe them.

 

It's not that you don't trust them but as Himchan's girlfriend, you know you feel the pain he is suffering. The tweet that sounded he was apologising to his fans was truly touching you couldn't even control your tears and let out a, "Himchan. . ." while eyes still on his long tweet.

 

You wanted to visit him, you really had to. The only way to see him is by visiting his parents house. You didn't bother much because he's parents had once met you and you were a little more confident in meeting them the second time. You told Yongguk that you are visiting Himchan and that he responded okay knowing exactly that you're Himchan's girlfriend.

 

He reminded you to be careful at the road and be safe to which you said you will and assured him not to worry and focus on B.A.P comeback. After getting ready, you grabbed your shawl and exit the door. 

 

Planning in getting something for Himchan and his family, you went to the nearest supermarket located near Himchan's house and bought some healthy fruits and Himchan's favourite food. Satisfied, you paid and left for his house, deep down in you were also praying that he would get well every second. 

 

Remembering back his tweet, you knew he wanted you to be there next to him but he didn't say it. You just knew since you are his girlfriend. He wanted you protecting him and comforting him telling him everything is going to be just fine. Smiling, you whispered to yourself, "I'm coming for you, my love."

 

Knocking on the door for a few times, you were responded by Himchan's mom who greeted you warmly as she gave you a hug and tell you that Himchan is in his room resting. You gave her the plastic bags telling her that it was for the family and Himchan. She thanked you and wanted to make you a drink but you rejected saying 'It's fine.' and told her you wanted to meet Himchan.

 

She willingly let you went up to Himchan's room and then told you that she will be in the kitchen making chicken soup for Himchan. You smile sincerely at his mom for being super caring and kind towards you. You thanked God.

 

Carefully as you can and quietly, you pushed the door room open and saw Himchan's were resting on the bed, not sleeping while his eyes were on his phone. You were a little awkward since this was your first time entering his room. Himchan look up thinking that it was his mother but was a little surprised to see his girlfriend.

 

"Hey," You said hoping that he would be fine. He replied you with a warm smile and patted the empty space next to him so you sit next to him. His legs were parallel on the bed under the covers while his back were resting on the bed board. 

 

You kissed his cheeks once you reached next to him and sat near him. You watched him as his eyes look through yours. Passing the emotions he hold on to you. You saw the cast on his arms. He looked a little weak but assured you he was fine with a smile.

 

"I saw your tweet." You began. This time, he pulled you next to him so you could sit legs parallel together next to him. It was comfortable, on his bed next to each other. Usually he would put his arm around you but since he had cast on it, he didn't. He didn't talked but just kept quiet. Both of you remained silent for long, enjoying each other's presence.

 

"I am sorry for not telling you." He said which took you by surprise. You told him why would he be sorry because it's totally not his fault. While you both were in each other arms, fingers intertwined together, you reminded him how to stay strong for his fans, family and especially to you. You told him that you don't want your own boyfriend to be weak.

 

"You're a strong man, remember? I want to see you smile. I don't want you to be weak. Your tweet show it all. You know, Channie, you've got to be strong no matter what, okay? I'm sure it will all turns out fine and soon, very soon you will be back with your caring B.A.P members." You looked up to his face who were at first in daydreaming maybe processing your words and soon met your eyes. 

 

He sighed and then nodded. "Yeah, I know. Thank you so much. Having you here next to me, my family and B.A.P's support and fans love is all I need." You smile at his words for being positive. 

"This," You pointed at his cast. "I'll be 100% sure I won't see it here on your hand next week. You need to stay strong okay? You will right?" You planted a kiss on his cheek hoping that he knew what you meant. He nodded and lay his head on yours. You both stayed that way, comfortable. 

 

"I never regret asking you to be my girl." He spoked which in return you smile at him. Both of you soon fell asleep in each others arm. It was really comfortable and safe.

 

"Kids, I've made dinner-" Himchan's mom stopped talking halfway as soon as she lay her eyes on the two couple sleeping silently in each others arm. She smiled sweetly and went back shutting the door close letting the two love birds rest and decided to wake them up at dawn.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

ANOTHER UPDATE! You guys are the reason why I decided to update today! ^___^ Thank you so much!!!~ THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS, [[[ I never get tired saying that, LOL ^_^]]] Awww you guys sure love me throwing 'BEST' things at you guys right? If not for you awesome readers, ^_^

KEEP THOSE COMMENTS COMING I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'M SURE YONGGUK, HIMCHAN, DAEHYUN, YOUNGJAE, JONGUP & ZELO LOVES YOU GUYS TOO XD LOL~ /THROW MATOKIS/ <333

-Inspiritsxc