Youngjae `twenty-four.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

He watched her left as soon as she ended throwing those hurtful words towards him with tears endlessly flow down her cheeks. Telling him that she won't be seeing him ever again. That night was the last night they called themselves a couple. After that night, it was back to normal. A complete stranger.

 

He sighed heavily regretted what he heard from the girl whom he love. Used to. He has no choice, he couldn't defend because he knew he was given plenty of chance from her yet he was stubborn. Serve you right. He mentally cursed himself for being ignorant.

 

Tears wetting her cheeks leaving no dry space as she walk off slowly finding the exit gate. He stood there watching her petite figure becoming smaller and smaller leaving the park. No turn back, she said. She got to be strong, he is an .

 

 

Throwing yourself on the bed, covering your messy face with the pillows, you knew you shouldn't be crying over this matter especially when it comes to boys.

 

But your ego protested. Because you loved him too much that all you can think is too cry having to lose him. However, you knew that it was stupid to cry for him like a pathetic whale. He cheated on you, he lied to you, he two-timed you. You thought, this time, it was the best decision.

 

Let all the tears fall, explaining what you feel. Somehow, you felt a little bit better. In the midst of entertaining your feelings, your phone vibrated. Signalling an incoming call. 

 

You watched the name appeared on your phone screen blinking, waiting for you to answer. It wasn't because you didn't want to answer, but at this state of yours, you felt horrible talking to people. 

 

Seconds later after the call ended, the caller called again. You wondered why did he call you at this time. You hate yourself for having to face this problem and that at this moment your bestfriend had to call you. Sure enough, he will questioned you.

 

Grabbing your phone off the bed, you cleared your throat before answering. You threw cuss word inside your head to yourself because you swear you sounded horrible and Youngjae would totally know something isn't right. 

 

"Are you okay?" Bingo. He knew it. He is your bestfriend afterall. "___?" He called again after getting no respond from you. You responded by clearing your throat once again. You didn't want your voice to sound croaky the second time you answered. 

 

"Are you crying? Look, I called you because I felt something isn't right going on with you. So are you okay now, ____?" Youngjae sounded obviously concerned. One thing you love about having him as your bestfriend, he knew what you're going through even if you didn't tell.

 

"Mmm, yeah. I, don't want to-" You bit your lips, hard to prevent yourself from bursting into tears again. You have no idea why you immediately became emotional whenever you wanted to explain to him everything. ". . . I, don't want to bother you, Youngjae. So yeah. . ." You trailed off the last two words as you sniffed.

 

"That's it. I'm coming right over. You'll wait." Before you could reply him, the sound of the beep interrupted you. You sighed deeply as you head to your bathroom to have a quick wash. You knew, even if you stopped him, he would still showed up in no time. 

 

You watched yourself in the mirror. Biting your lips hard, till there isn't any blood flowing, you mumbled, "Horrendous, horrible. You look so ugly, ____. Those red eyes, red nose, wet cheeks, you're crying because of that jerk? You're utterly stupid." Satisfied at throwing yourself those hard words, you open the tap water and began to rinse your messy face. 

 

Tears start to roll once again. Despite how strong you tried to hold back, you failed. You sniffed as you kept reminding yourself to stop being a loser. The door to your bathroom were being slightly open, immediately stopping yourself from crying.

 

There stood Youngjae in front of the bathroom door. Watching you in pain. The tears that rolled down, he knew what happened. "I knew you were crying that's why I open the door. Come here," He instantly stepped in the bathroom and pulled you into his embrace. 

 

He your silky hair gently as you crash your face into his chest. He patted your back gently, trying to cool you down. Tears burst out again, wetting his shirt. You didn't care. All you thought was to let out your feelings towards him, but not anger.

 

"Cry all you want. I just don't want you to cry again after this." He placed his chin on your shoulders before bringing you out of the bathroom and sat at the edge of your bed. After it felt like years, crying in Youngjae's arm, you slowly lifted up your awful looking face.

 

Youngjae watched you. He watched every inch of your features as his face explain that he felt sorry for you. He grabbed both your arms and slowly it, successfully making you feel much, much better. 

 

"I know everything. You broke up with him because he cheated on you. He lied to you and he has another girl. I know. Now just forget about him." You were a little shocked with his words. Not when he told you to forget him but when he said he knew everything. 

 

As if he was reading your expression, he spoke, "Your face tells me everything. Now look at me," He said as he scooted closer to you. "Just forget about everything. I know you're stronger than this. Okay?" You looked at him in the eye and he was sincere.

 

"Thank you, Youngjae. I am really glad to have you as my bestfriend." Youngjae was a little upset by the name you refered him as, 'bestfriend.' He didn't want that, he want another name more special that bestfriend. 

 

"Youngjae. . . why are you doing this?" You questioned him as the atmosphere went silence all of a sudden. Youngjae, who's eyes were looking down all this while slowly lifted up to meet yours. There was exactly a meaning in the look of his eyes, something that he hide for. . . years?

 

"____, I, I've been wanting to tell you this three years ago." You frowned upon hearing at his words. Not exactly capturing what he meant. "I want you to know something but I don't want to tell you so I'll just let the first three words of this sentence explain it," His gaze were glued to yours, telling that he didn't want to let go.

 

Your eyebrows creased into a million lines trying to digest his words. "You want me to know somethin but you . . .--- Huh!" You gasped on the spot after finally got what he meant. You swear that if there were a stop watch, it would be around a minute or two that you gasped while you looked at Youngjae's eyes that has a meaning in it.

 

"Youngjae~" You whimpered. "Three years ago? You, you meant, you've been wanting to tell me this whole point three years ago even when you found out I was attached? Oh my gosh, I feel horrible now. I'm sorry Yoo Youngjae." You pouted and he chuckled. Youngjae breathe in once again and 'Hm?' you trying to make you remember back his question.

 

You swear to god that you were blushing deep red. You felt like just kicking Youngjae out of your room and then blushed all you want but doing that was really insane. You look up once again only to find his gaze pierced yours. 

 

"You just knew the answer, don't you?" You slightly shifted your face nearer to him. He watched you. You purposely stare at his lips and brought millions of meaning by the way you stare at it. "y, Youngjae!" With that you quickly pecked his cheeks and hugged him tight.

 

All you could ever ask from God, was to bless the man sat before you, Yoo Youngjae.

 

_____________________________________________

 

FIRST AND FOR ALL, B.A.P ONESHOT >>> *O* AMAZINGGGGG~ I have no more comment because basically all the good vocabs words are all used up to describe B.A.P ^__^ Everyone of our matokis are _______ (filled up the blank, babys) LOL, anyway! I'VE UPDATED ^___^ Hope you guys enjoyed! 

 

I know I've said this for like every chapter but I don't care I'm gonna say it again,  THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTED! ^_^ MUCH LOVE FROM ME TO ALL OF YOU! And to those who didn't, sent death glares to you :< Please comment if you've read. I wanna know how it's like. ^_^

 

It's tmrw, guisee! B.A.P's comeback on music back! *O* But there'll be no Himchan, n'awwwww :( Let's pray for Himchan's speedy recovery! ^_^ Throw all your bias to you guys! Love y'all! <3

-Inspiritsxc