Himchan 'twenty-two.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

 

Tedious, lifeless, endless. You sighed for the umpteenth time as you lazily flipped the page to your chemistry notes textbook, half of you dozing off. Your right hand were holding on to your pen which you have no idea what it has scribbled on your book due to you sleepiness. 

 

You kept on yawning for countless of time. Your lecturer words basically enter in your right ear and off it go out your left ear. Any second, your eyes can shut down and drive you off to your dreamland. 

 

You kept pinching your right arm to kept you awake to pay attention to the world most dull class ever, but to no avail. You couldn't resist it. Your eyes felt like there's tons of weight rested on it, forcing to close. 

 

*Bam!

 

There you go! Your head fell flat on top of your table with your right arms supporting your head as your mind automatically brought you to your dreamland.

 

*Tap! Tap! Tap!*

 

You immediately shot up to the sudden loud tap. Infront of you, you were greeted by your lecturer with sour expression and her black thick glasses stood perfectly on the brigde of her nose.

 

Her left arm were on her hips as she shot dangerous glare towards you. You frantically got up from your sleeping position and hurriedly tidied up your messy bun before throwing back your glare towards your lecturer. 

 

"Detention today, after school."

 

She spoke sternly before leaving you dumbfounded and continued her lesson. You quickly stood up to protest but was cut by her.

 

"No buts, no excuse, young lady. This is your punishment for sleeping in my important class." She explained while her eyes were on the book. 

 

You rolled your eyes in frustation as you mumbled furiously, "Yeah right, important her arse."  After cursing your lecturer at the back of your mind silently, you finally came back to your senses to why you wanted to protest her.

 

"Then who will fetch my younger sister?! Ugh!" You balled up your fist as your eyes wandered back to your lecturer who were in the midst of teaching. 

 

-

 

"Himchan! Could you do me a favour? I need you to fetch my sister at school later at 5."

 

"Why? What happened to you?"

 

"I've got detention!" You gritted your teeth as you spoke on the phone. Thinking back about the old lecturer- lady just made you pissed off. 

 

"You must have slept again in her class right?" 

 

"But I was tired! And, and! Her class was utterly boring!" You tried to defend yourself as your bestfriend mocked you. 

 

"Now what do I get if I help you?"

 

"Kim Himchan, just do it, please! Else you'll be late and what if  my sister went home by herself? I'll blame you! Please, bestie!"

 

"Just bestie? Pfft, alright. You owe me." 

 

*Click~

 

You sighed in relief at least knowing that someone were there to fetch your 5 year old sister. 

 

~

 

"Psst! Nara! Shin Nara! Come here~" Himchan called out as he saw the little girl waiting tiredly outside the school gate for her sister. Nara lips form into a pout as she tilted her head sideways before making her way towards Himchan.

 

Himchan took her by the hand and that got the younger girl into baffledness. "Hello, little princess! How's your day?" He asked casually like as if he has got nothing to explain to Nara.

 

"Himchan oppa, where is ____ eonnie? Why are you fetching me? What happened to her? Where did she go?" Himchan was stunned to be shot by the number of question. He showed her his pearly white - slightly /rabbit/ teeth before replying her.

 

"She got something in school, she told me to fetch you. Why? Nara, don't like?" Himchan pouted fakely and that the little girl giggled. 

 

"Nara! Omo, who is that? He is so handsome! Is he your oppa?" One of Nara's friend asked her as she exit the school gate. Nara shooked her head continuously before shouting back to reply her friend who were distant apart from her, "She's my eonnie's boyfriend!"

 

Himchan eyes almost wanted to jumped out of the socket upon hearing to the little one words. However, deep down inside his heart was all flowery. He was actually secretly loving it when Nara told her friend that he was your boyfriend. 

 

"Uh, no, no, no. I am not his boyfriend! I'm his friend!" You, who had just arrived the school entrance heard everything and a tinge of red were forming on your cheeks, hoping know one sees it. 

 

"Urm, thank you Himchan! My lecturer turned into an angel just now so she let me off early," You chuckled as you avoided his gaze and quickly face Nara. 

 

"Sorry, Nara. I had something earlier on. Thankfully Himchan oppa would like to fetch you,"

 

"Eonnie, I thought you were Himchan's oppa boyfriend?" Both you and Himchan were taken aback by her question. It was obvious that your hands were trembling when you wanted to Nara's bag so you could carry. All you could wish for was no one to see it.

 

And no, you and Himchan has got nothing close related to except that he is your bestfriend. Yeah, vey much like it, but not, boyfriend.

 

Soon, the younger girl were distracted by the calling from her group of friends to play at the nearest playground. Before Nara left you and Himchan alone for the playground, she replied something that almost made your hearbeat stopped.

 

"Did you guys broke up? Go and fixed it now, I want you two to be back together again when I return after playing, okay?" She spoke like as she was the elder one. 

 

-

 

"Broke up, huh?" Himchan chuckled. Himchan was sipping on his americano as he threw his gaze on the floor, kicking away the leaves on the pathway. 

 

"Hah, don't bother her, channie! She's always insane after school, hah!" You replied him awkwardly. Honestly, you didn't like this feeling at all. It was all nervous and butterfly in the stomach feeling. 

 

"Why where you blushing, just now?" Himchan questioned as he eyed you. At the corner of your eyes, you met his gaze. He was really into wanting to hear your answer.

 

"I did? No I didn't." Denying it yet, again.

 

"Yes you did? You like me?" Pfft, thick skinned Himchan. You sourly muttered in your heart. 

 

"Like you? Hah, no-"

 

"I like you~"

 

"W-what?" 

 

"I like you, _____." He repeated.

 

"Bapo Himchan!" You joked at him and quicken your step to find for Nara. At that moment, only God knows that you were blushing madly and your heart bloomed in rosiness. 

 

"Hey, wait up! You have yet to tell me the answer! YOU OWE ME,GIRL!" Himchan jogged swiftly so he could catch up with you.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

HIIII ^_^ I am sorry for not updating~ I have work to do, >_<  How is my beautiful subscribers/ readers doing? You guys are doing good right? THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS! ^__^ AND SUBSCRIBERS, I LOVE YOU!

Anyway, lot's of thing happened > B.A.P. 1st Anniversary! Who else cried watching B.A.P. 1st Anniversary message? I did, well for Yongguk! xD His speech.... :') And also they won an award today at Seoul Music Awards! ^_^ Proud baby here! Congrats!

Hope you guys enjoyed this update, I. literally. ran. out. of. ideas.... OTL. You can request, peopleeee! AS USUALS, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! I LOVEU YOUUU <3   D-6 TO JONGUP'S BIG DAY ^_^

-Inspiritsxc