Yongguk `twenty-one.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

"Hey, ____! Are you coming with us tonight?" Daehyun slung his arm over your shoulders as he asked you the questioned. You peeked over at him and observe his face expression whether he was being serious or not.

 

You unknowingly frowned at his question and that Daehyun caught you. 

 

"Why? You don't want? Don't worry, Yongguk will be there. Meet at the usuals, see ya!" He smirked while giving your left cheek a soft pinch before leaving you dumbfounded. 'What what what? Why did he use Yongguk to encourage me on going?' You thought as your lips form into a pout. 

 

You arrived at your locker and stuff in the unused books in. Recalling back to Daehyun's question. You knew he wanted you to tagged along for dinner. You and Daehyun along with his bunch of friends can be called, quite close. 

 

Especially Yongguk. Among them all, you are close with him since he is your classmate eversince grade 7th. Up till now, for what most people call fate, Yongguk has constantly being in the same class as you. 

 

"Hey," Yongguk deep husky voice interrupted your train of thoughts. He rested his back on the wall right next to your locker as he watched you. Stunned at his sudden greet, you purposely react like you were busy and reply him with a, "Hm?"

 

He folded his arms and you could see his arms from the corner of your eyes that it was very well tone. He eyed you once more before asking you a question where you heard somewhere, recently. 

 

"You coming tonight? Dinner with the usuals. I hope you can." He spoke. His voice was somehow telling you that he really want you to come. Still you shrugged it off, maybe he just want more people to come. They say, the more the merrier. 

 

It is not that you don't like hanging out with your bunch of close friends, B.A.P. It just that... what is it? Why couldn't the answer seems to be out of your mouth? You thought. 

 

"Yep, I'm coming. See ya, Yongguk." You waved him goodbye as you left him.

 

 

"Where are you guys want to eat??" Daehyun began as he was clutching on his stomach indirectly telling that he was famished. The rest of the boys were busy chattering along with you that you guys had ignored Daehyun. 

 

"Hyung, look at how excited and fun your girl is with them..." Daehyun whispered towards Yongguk who has been walking alone at the back like as if he was the father of the group of friends. Yongguk shot glare at Daehyun and that he shrinked back at the elder stare.

 

"Sorry man, I meant your soon to be, girl." Daehyun corrected. Yongguk clear his throat as his eyes still eyeing the rest of the boys who were cheerfully and playfully chatting with you.

 

"I don't know. I just don't know how to make her happy like they did. Weird isn't it? I have been close friend with her, yet she is so damn comfortable with them," Yongguk spoke, a tinge of disappointment in his voice.

 

He was in love with you all along. All this while, only you didn't realise it. Well because he didn't show it. Yongguk was too shy to even show his feelings for you.

 

"Cool down, hyung. Maybe... she has got the same feeling like you got for her? And you know? Girls... if they like someone, they tend to be shy around them and even not talking to the person like now she is..." Daehyun responded trying to lighten up Yongguk.

 

"I doubt so," He casually replied. His tone was serious yet calm.  

 

"Hyung, I really think so. Can I ask you something? Why did you fall for her? I mean, I fall for her too, I can say..." Yongguk shot Daehyun another death glare as he mention that.

 

"Sorry, hyung. Seriously, why and how?"

 

Yongguk giggled cutely before he decided to respond. At that moment you heard his giggle and turn to look at him. 

 

"Oppa~ Where are we heading??" You casually asked him and that Zelo cut you. "We're going to the usual restaurant, noona! Okay, now what happen next?" Zelo tugged on to your arm so you could continue telling him, Jongup and Himchan your story that you have been sharing all this while.

 

"Woops, she heard you I guess." Daehyun chirped. "So continue, hyung," He added. 

 

Yongguk sadly threw his gaze back on the floor before replying to Daehyun. He was actually upset that you didn't bother about him that much. All he ever wanted was you to talk to him like how you did towards the younger ones. 

 

"... The way she smile... How cute she is when she argue with me... How cute she is when she eat... Well alot, Daehyun. Alot..." Yongguk replied and unknowingly a smile form on his lips. He always love seeing whatever your expression is. He adores you, admire you.

 

Sometimes he wonder why were you being too naive to not notice his feelings for you?

 

"Wait what? You both argue? Bout what?" Daehyun's eyebrows creased, curious. 

 

"About everything, basically I like to to see her gettin annoyed and she will keep arguing with me," Yongguk chuckled. Daehyun mouth unconditionally form a 'wow' and that earning a frowned from Yongguk. 

 

"You guys are meant to be,"

 

"Wait what? ----"

 

"Yongguk! Daehyun! Hurry up, we're here!!" You called for the both of them as you followed suit Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo, entering the restaurant. 

 

Sitting at the table perfect number for everyone, the members were all eager looking at the menus. 

 

"Himchan hyung? Can you follow me to the toilet?" Jongup randomly requested and that Himchan followed him. You rested your arms on the table waiting for the food to arrive when suddenly Daehyun spoke,

 

"Youngjae and Zelo, I guess you guys should follow me to the nearest shop while waiting for the food to arrive. I need to show you this shop that sell lots of cheesecake. Come on, let's go."

 

Daehyun winked with full of meaning at Yongguk and quickly nudge Youngjae so he could hurry up.  

 

Your head shot up immeadiately realising that you were left with Yongguk alone. Yongguk look at you bewildered and only god knows how he was feeling. 'Damn son, that Daehyun!' He cursed silently in between. 

 

"Yongguk... what is wrong with you? Something bothering you? Ever since just now, you were not talking at all." You huffed as your eyelash battled, looking at Yongguk. 

 

'Maybe this is the time. I should tell her, yes I should.' Yongguk mumbled to himself in his heart. You noticed his expression changed. Something really is bothering him.

 

"Yongg-"

 

"You want to know why, ____?" It sent shivers down your spine the way he ask you the question. His voice was different, still deep and husky but different. You simply nodded, wanting to know the reason why. 

 

"Because I love you, ____. I've been in love with you all this while and it bothers me not telling you how I feel. It hurts me seeing how cheerful you are towards the rest of them but not me. I've been taking care of you in my mind all this while but I am too afraid to show you. Until today, I don't know what motivates me to tell you the truth. Now that you have already know the truth, it's either you hate it, like it or the next thing I knew is you... avoid me," Yongguk threw his gaze on the empty table, playing with his fingers.

 

His words totally made you shocked. Your heartbeat, it was like on a running marathon. You couldn't believe it. Love really takes two hand to clap. 

 

"Yongguk... d-do you want to know why I was like that when I'm with them but not you?" Yongguk slowly lifted his head and nodded. If he couldn't resist himself, he would already pulled you to his embrace and throwing words of how much he loves you. 

 

"Because... I like you too... I didn't know what to do if I'm being left alone with you and I get all tensed up. Weird isn't it? It has been years since we're close and only now we confessed." You chuckled at the end of the speech. You don't know what to feel. Knowing that Yongguk was in love with you and you like Yongguk all this while.

 

"I love you, _____. That's all matter now." Yongguk spoke as he slowly pulled your chin towards his face. You felt his hot breath tickling your skin. Soon, both your lips met. His full lips, you never thought it could be that soft. 

 

"I love you too, Yongguk." You. finally. said. the. five. words. Yongguk was flushing red and you thought it was really cute. 

 

'Man, Daehyun have guess it all right! I have lots to explain to that chatterbox, Daehyun!' Yongguk thought before his lips met yours again. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YOO YOUNGJAE! I LOVE YOU MY BOY WITH THE POWERFUL VOICE! ^_^

UPDATED!! ^_^ I was actually running out of ideas.... OTL. Anyway at least I hope you enjoyed! >_< AS USUALS, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! MUCH LOVE! ^___^

-Inspiritsxc