Youngjae `nineteen.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

 

"Oh my god, stop it~ It's tickling me. Stop it Louis! I know you love me this much but don't shower me with kisses when I don't need them!~" Youngjae grew wary at the sight of you pouring your love and pampering your beloved, Louis. His sharp gaze piercing through your body as he watched you giggling and chuckling.

 

He sat there next to you on the sofa, crossing his arms sternly and occasionally threw hatred glances at the innocent Louis. He swiftly grabbed the TV remote and hitting the button, pressing it with force at each channel his changing. 

 

Irritated with your lovely attitude towards Louis, he slammed the remote on the coffee table placed in the middle of the living room causing both you and Louis to jumped due to the sudden loud bang. He crossed his arms once again and threw hard stares at the TV that has been shut off.

 

Louis whimpered at Youngjae's attitude and cuddled closer to your body for warmth. 

 

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Why are you so mad all of a sudden?" You pushed Louis a few meters apart from you as you move closer towards Youngjae, closing the gap between you both. 

 

Youngjae sighed, annoyed and not bothering to face and answer you. Your eyebrows furrowed at his actions as to why was he being like this. Youngjae is not the type of people who will be mad for no reason.

 

"Young~Jae~ Ah~" You sang as you hooked your arm into his and pestering him for answers with your speciality, aegyo. He instinctively shrugged off his shoulders and swept your arms away from him, making your eyebrows creased more every second.

 

"Young-"

 

"Ask yourself why." He cut and stated with a serious tone. His face was no where at silly expression, it was totally another Yoo Youngjae. He wasn't like this - became mad and refused to talk. Something is definitely not right.

 

"Me? What about me? What did I do? Come on Youngjae, I've been with Louis all along, tell me what I've done?" You spoke defending yourself.

 

Clearly enough, you know you hadn't do anything wrong in your eyes as well as Youngjae's. But today, something has made Youngjae unhappy and that thing, you didn't know what was it about.

 

"That is it." Another unexplained sentence escaped his lips. You frowned for the umpteenth times. That is it? What thing- OH YOU MEAN???

 

"Oh you mean, this?" Your finger undoubtedly pointing towards Louis who is now resting it's head on it's fluffy arms, drifted into his sleep. 

 

"Glad you know." 

 

"Oh my goodness gracious, Yoo Youngjae," You chuckled in surprise. It never crossed your mind that the thing that Youngjae was upset all this while was about the world littlest thing ever. 

 

"What?" Youngjae frowned at your sudden high voice which most likely sounded like a female opera. 

 

"Seriously, Yoo Youngjae. You're jealous that I showed my love towards my beloved doggy, Louis?" You ended the sentence with a laugh which Youngjae would feel more annoyed.

 

"You gave him more care and love rather than giving it to him. Do you know that I am the only one allowed to kissed you and no other humans --- except your family, and most importantly not an animal. What's more wet kisses." Youngjae casually expressed his jealousy which made you burst into laughter.

 

Holding to your tummy from bursting into another round of laughter, you breathe in and then face the serious Youngjae with pout forming on his lips. 

 

"Oh my god, why oh why on earth is my boyfriend being exceptionally cute? So you're jealous that I get to kiss Louis and not you?" You cuddled closer to him as you tugged your arm to his, feeling his warmth.

 

"My dear bapo Youngjae, do you know no matter countless of time Louis kissed me, I would still say that your kisses are still the best! Now, Youngjae. Tell me why you should be jealous of Louis? He's nothing better except that he is loved by me but moreover, he. is. just. a. freaking. dog. An. animal. So why, Youngjae?" 

 

Looking at Youngjae's features from the side view, you knew his expression has cool down and soften. His pouty lips was now replaced into a thin line which most likely tell that he was, calm. 

 

"Because I love you and I don't want anyone else to stand before me on your list of people you love." Youngjae threw his gaze at you. His eyes were soft and sincere. You melt at his stare, at his words. It touches your heart. 

 

"Youngjae... Why would you even say that, huh? You know I love you too and no one I repeat, no one can ever replace you so let me tell you now, you have succesfully glued in the first place under the list of people I love the most. Okay? Now I want to see you smile," You responded to him in the same tone he used when he answered your question.

 

"What about Louis?"

 

"That's not important. What important now is that you're forever number one in my heart and I want you to love Louis and stop being jealous. Louis is just like humans, they need care and love too. Hm?"

 

"I will, but promise me no more kisses for him but only me?" His lips was now turn into a smiley curve.

 

"YESSIR, I promised." You shifted closer under Youngjae's arms and snuggled in deeper into his chest. Before you could rest your head to his chest, you planted several soft smooth kisses on his jaw line, down to his chin and then both your lips met. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WOOOOP! Updated! ^__^ I've always wanted to have a dog! >___< But my religion against it, so... I just get to touched a soft toy of a dog! LMAO >_< Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

I think it's really cute if your boyfriend gets jealous because of a PET. LOL! Oh,oh, oh! As usuals, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! Much love ^_^

-Inspiritsxc