Zelo. `sixteen.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

 

After greeting the bus driver a warm "hello" you proceed on to find the seats further at the back where not much passenger occupied. Plugging in to your earpiece before taking out your ipod you start scrolling to the playlist and hit the play button to your ever favourite song you would always listen everyday without fail, Warrior by B.A.P.

 

Your lips automatically curved into a big smile as soon as your boyfriend's appealing fast rap-voice played through the earpiece, like honey when it enters your ear. Your head unknowingly bob following to the beat of the fast music.

 

Eyes thrown at the scenery through the glass window from the bus, your smile spread even wider from ear to ear after remembering your plan that morning. It's going to be a good surprise, having to cheer my boyfriend when he is exhausted. How will my dear Junhong feels like if he know I'm coming? You muttered silently in your heart.

 

Lifting up the bags you brought along and shifted it right next to your vacant seat, you took another peeked at the muffins you have made earlier. Thirteen cups should be more than enough! You beamed cheerfully as you re-adjust the position of the muffins in the box.

 

Junhong must love it, I purposely drew an image of a frog on his, cause I knew he love frog. Weird boy. You chuckled. The destination to TS Entertainment building from your apartment wasn't that near, probably about forty-five minutes till you reach. 

 

Eyes slowly became heavy, vision became blury and with a snap! You are in your dreamland. 

 

"No! No! No! No Mercy~!"

 

The loud sudden beginning of the song from your ipod, woke you up from your dreamland. Rubbing your eyes before throwing your gaze outside the window, you became panic.

 

Oh dear, thank Goodness! If not I'll be taking another dull round in this freezing bus. You sighed in relief knowing that you did not missed the stop. 

 

-

 

Here we go~ Choi Junhong, i missed you so much! You whispered to yourself as you eyed TS Entertainment building that stood tall before you. Stuffing your bare arms in your thick clothing pocket, you slowly made your way in to the building.

 

Knocking to the door where the six gorgeous boys are in, you waited before a voice respond to the sound. Slowly as you could, you turned the doorknob slowly before popping your head inside the room. 

 

"Surprise! Heee~ I bought you guys someth-" Though you thought what you would see; the six boys to have a chit chat happily and jokingly disturbing each other during their break- instead, what greeted your eyes totally disappoint you. 

 

The door to the room - dance studio room for B.A.P and Secret were pushed ajar by you because of the effect from what you have witness earlier. Every single one in the room turn their gaze at once towards the door at had their jaw totally dropped when they saw your figure.

 

Pin dropped silence. The only thing that caught your stunned attention was Hyosung who blunderously got up from Zelo's lap and tucked her hair behind her right ear before giving you her, 'Um- I'm sorry- I- know- I- shouldn't- be- doing- this' face plus a guiltly smile of her glued on her lips. 

 

"W-what's goi- ng on...?" You asked bewildered. At that moment your heart shattered into a trillion pieces. Tell me this was just my hallucination. 

 

"____, look... I can explai-" Zelo stood up scurriedly. As he was about to make another step towards you, you left him without a word. Tears that were flooding and blurring your vision all this while finally made it's way down. 

 

"_____!" Zelo called out, serious.

 

-

 

"____! _____! Look, I can explain and that is for sure!" Managed to catch up with you, he grabbed your arm from behind preventing you from continuing running. You stopped your pace, but still back facing him. Shoulders bouncing up and down every seconds due to the sobbed.

 

"____,"

 

"What? What more to explain when I've witnessed everything, Zelo?" You forced yourself to speak though it was really hurting.

 

"It's really not what you think, ____. I will explain o-"

 

"No! I don't want to hear any bullsh*t!" You snapped and hollered at him before continuing your steps. 

 

"_____! ______!" His voice was trembling. You wanted to continue running, but there is this voice inside you telling not to. Aimlessly, your head turned towards Zelo's. He was crying. Crying. Never in your life have you seen him crying, never. You soften at his voice, weeping for your name.

 

"Let me explain, please." His voice was sotto voce. You stood there, indirectly allowing him to explain. You didn't want to talk, nor did you want to face him. 

 

"We were just... joking..." He spoke, monotonously.

 

"Why you, Zelo? Why you?" Finally you brought up your courage to face and, talk to him.

 

"Because I was the maknae," He looked down and sigh before continuing, "Why Hyosung, because she was the one being choosen by the members. It didn't looks like what you are thinking, ____. It's totally different." Tears welled up in his eyelids. Just by a blink, the tears flow down freely. 

 

"You know I won't do this kind of thing right? What makes you think I'll cheat on you?" He asked, sincerely.

 

"I... I- I don't know, Zel-"

 

"Call me oppa. Call me Junhong oppa like you always did," He gently lifted up your chin so his eyes could meet yours. His eyes explained everything, he still loves you. 

 

"I'm sorry, ____. I promise from today onwards, I won't get near my noonas. Even when you're not around me. I promise." He pulled you into a hug which intuitively calms you down. You always love Zelo's attitude whenever both of you had a fight. 

 

"You're forgiven,Zelo." You spoke in between the hug. 

 

"Call me oppa, please." He begged, pulling you closer to you as his chin rested on your head, obviously since he was tall.

 

"Please... You love me right? Say you love me," You were blushing, and only God knows. Perhaps, Zelo knew but he pretended not to.

 

"I love you, Junhong oppa." Finally those words escape your lips. You knew yourself you still love him deeply. You felt a small smile form on Zelo's lips as he rested his cheeks on your head before murmuring, "Now, what did you get for me?"

 

____________________________________________________________

 

B.A.P's Sound of Rain teaser is not enough to feed my hunger for B.A.P~ T___T

 Weeheeeeee~ Zelo for nameisjess ! ^__^ Hope you, as well as my readers & subscribers enjoy it as much as I do! Lol, Zelo is being too cute! And have you watch the teaser already? My Yonggukkie is beyond flawless, right? I died a little, lmao!

And our dear baby Zelo when he 'cried' oh my dae, my noona feels for him! Na-uh, I'm not snatching Zelo from you Zelo-biased but Zelo is being too adorably adorable! /Pinch him!/ Oh, our boys are looking bad in the teaser right? I suppose we will be seeing those badboys we see in Warrior and Power MV! Oh, enough of my long speech, as usuals, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ^_^ Much love!~ /Throw your bias, but sorry Yongguk-biased I can't! Lol just kid, throw all B.A.P members for you guiseeee/ <33

-Inspiritsxc