Zelo `thirteen.

B.A.P Oneshots.

 

- - -

 

"Alright, boys! Since you guys have work hard this whole week, I shall reward you guys with one day off. I hope one day should be enough. I can't give you any longer breaks because you guys still need to work  a lil harder. Get it?" B.A.P's manager voice out soon after their 'Stop It' dance practice are over. The boys beamed in contentment after hearing their manager's approval in bestowing one day off. 

 

They were  delighted after getting the news from their manager. Getting a day off out of the blue was completely an exceptional opportunity. B.A.P were gratified and felt appreciative to their manager. The members began to packed their belongings cheerfully while discussing what are they going to spend their day off doing. Some of them even gave silly answers.

 

"I'm going to find a girlfriend!" Himchan joked earning a punch from Daehyun and a death glare from Jongup. "What are you going to do with our babies?" Youngjae, who heard the cheesy suggestion from Himchan spoke. "Aish, I was just kidding. Of course I won't cheat on my babies." Himchan's greasiness began to stand out. The other members showed him the puking face, couldn't stand Himchan's greasiness.

 

Zelo has been grinning widely from ear to ear through out the packing up session. Yongguk who saw the maknae creepy yet adorable smile became curious. "Yah, Junhong ah~ What are you going to do this day off? You kept smirking all this while, there's must be something." Zelo's train of thoughts were killed after hearing Yongguk's question. "Ah hyung, it's nothing. I was just blessed about getting a day off, aren't you not blithe, hyung?" Zelo was trying to change the topic. 

 

Deep inside his heart was actually thinking about his one and only girlfriend, you. He was thinking if he could spend this one day off with you and that is to the reason why he was grinning widely all this while. Zelo felt a little embarrassed to share his relationship life with since he was the only one in the group who are in a relationship. Isn't it wierd that the maknae are in a relationship but not the hyungs. Zelo thought. 

 

"You sure it wasn't because of something else?" Yongguk continued, as if reading his innocent mind. "Come on, Junhong~ I'm the oldest here and I know what each one of you are thinking," He added earning a questioning look from Zelo. Just then, Yongguk let out a soft chuckle seeing Zelo's reaction. "Fine, I shall not disturb you. I can see it, Junhong. You're blushing. Whatever it is, enjoy your day off." Yongguk purposely teased Zelo and gave a light shoulder bump knowing exactly who Zelo going to spend it with. 

 

~

"Hul~ This is so boring and I'm already so dead beat and it just an hour since I began work. Can time just fastforward so I can go home and land on my comfort bed?" You mumbled to yourself with a pout at the counter desk. The shop was empty. The cafe wasn't the type of cafe where people would always come by flooding the cafe. You work as part timer cashier at a mini cafe located a few blocks away from your apartment. It was somewhere secluded and may be the reason why it's not visited by many.

 

You rested your arms on the counter and place your head on top of your crossed arms. Giving a light huff, your eyes were glued at the door hoping there would at least be a customer. You rather entertain the customers that just wasting your time completelydoing nothing. Your manager has informed you that she trusted you so she believe you can handle the shop yourself. 'What in the world can I handle myself, more to handle this cafe when there's no one.' You mumbled annoyingly.

 

You blew your bangs and attached your eyes on the transparent glass door right opposite you and observe those passerby while mumbling, 'Come drop by. Even for a few seconds. I can't stand this boredom.' You began to scribbled the counter with your finger while humming to a non-existent song entertaining yourself while the clock's ticking.

 

Just then, the chime of the bell hung at the door rung, interrupting your thoughts of wanting to go home. You smile widely, excited. 'Finally, a customer!' You looked up at the door cheerfully from smoothing your crook apron and ready to greet, "Hi, Welcome to-" when you were greeted by a 'customer' who you couldn't believe would be there in your cafe at this time of the day. 

 

"Oppa!" You squealed aand rushed yourself out of the cashier counter to greet the customer who is your beloved boyfriend, Zelo. Zelo stood there at the doormat inside the cafe waiting for you to approached him. His hands were tuck at the back of his body and smiling sheepishly seeing your reaction.

 

"Hmph- Woah, woah, Keep it cool there, I almost fall backwards." Zelo began when you attacked him with your gigantic hug causing him to almost lose balance. You giggled and smile widely in between the hug. "I missed you," You said in an aegyo style. "Why are you here suddenly?" You quickly let go of his tall body and peeked behind him where stood the door to see if anyone saw the scene. 

 

"Surprise!" Zelo simply replied with a shy smile glued at the corner of his lips while handing you a mini red box with a heart pattern shapes decorating it. "Aww, what is this?" You beamed. After realising that you were actually at your cafe instead of your house, you lead Zelo so he could be comfortable.

"Chocolate to accompany you!" Zelo took a glance in the cafe and then his eyebrows furrowed into a frown. "Where are your customers?" You let out a sigh before asnwering him, "My customers? I don't know. I don't think I have customers." You replied him with a tinge of sad tone. "Oh?" Zelo question, confused. A moment later, he finally understood. 

 

"My poor, ____. It's okay, ______ ah~ Today, I shall be your customer!" He casually said with a proud smile formed on his lips. You giggled at his words.

 

"But, aren't you busy today? What about your practice?"

 

"We got an off day!" Zelo chirped gladly. 

 

"Ah~ Really? Then that's good isn't it?" 

 

Zelo nodded continuously before approaching you and sat at the cashier counter seat. "Nothing's wrong sitting here right?" He gave you his unsure face and that you shooked your head. "Nope, If my boss ask me, I'll say, "Zelo, naekkoya~" " You purposely copied his tone earning a chuckle from Zelo. You were busy preparing for Zelo your popular cafe americano with your own made steps. 

 

"Why are you so cute?" He came backhugging you and place his chin on top of your left shoulders, observing every single thing you do. You shrieked at his sudden back-hug.

 

"You taught me, oppa." 

 

He planted a kiss on your temple and chuckled. "I want to stay like this forever," He swayed from left to right slowly with hands around your waist.   You followed suit before putting down the equipment back on the counter and faced him. Placing your hands on his waist. "I want too," You mumbled  before resting your head on his comfort chest. He was so tall and you could feel his body is protecting you perfectly. 

 

"Then let's stay forever." He tighten the hug and pulled you in closer. "Oppa~" You asked still face buried in his chest.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Wouldn't it be good if you're here accompanying me during work? Then it would be less bored. Doesn't matter if there's no customer,"

 

"Umm, yeah sure it is. But you sure there won't be any customer when I'm here?" His voice was cheeky and playful.

 

You looked up and face Zelo's flawless face and gasped, "Oppa!" An idea struck. "Why not, you'll be my model outside so there'll be alot of customer can come?! I mean you're an idol right so why not invite all Babys here?" Zelo's eyebrows furrowed deep after listening to your request.

 

"W-what? So you're using my 'idol' name to attract customers?"

 

"Please! Just for today okay? Let's see if there's people coming or not~ Okay? It'll be fun oppa! Let's go!" You battered your eyelashes asking for green light from Zelo.

 

"Since I can't resist your aegyo, then yes it is!" You clapped your hands in happiness and pulled Zelo's arm out of the cafe. 

 

-

"Let's start this, oppa!" You beamed, earning a nod in response to you from Zelo. 

 

"Feeling to0 cold? Come drop by this cafe and feel the warmth~" Zelo began promoting as passerbys walked down the cafe. Few eyes were glued on Zelo as he make his speech and you stood there nodding to his words eyes wandering if there's customers coming. Few moment later, a group of fangirls came down rushing towards the cafe and squealing at the sight of Zelo. 

 

Not one, not two, but more and more customers coming! You were beyond delighted. Thanks to Zelo. This must be babys! You thought. 

 

"You have alot to handle today!" Zelo winked at you as he pulled you in back the cafe to face the customers. "You shall be my assitant for today then!" You replied.

 

"Anything for my girl!" He winked and followed suit you.

 

- - -

________________________________________

 

UPDATED! Zelo for y'all! Hope you enjoyed! ^_^

SBS Gayo Daejun today! B.A.P fighting! ^_^

Will update soon!~ Comment and subscribe! <3

-Inspiritsxc