Daehyun `eight.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

Spending your afternoon everyday at a vocal class would be nothing new to you. You started attending vocal class since you were 2nd Grade. You were influenced by your parents when you watched them singing during one of the karaoke session they had when they brought you along. Since that day, you were so into singing and your dream is to be a singer one day.

 

It was pin dropped silence the moment you step in the music room you usually had your vocal lesson. The room, where the items and furniture are usually left untouched were rearranged into different position. The piano is now located near the long-length window and the guitars are now neatly hanged on the wall. The sofas are positioned in a different angle. You frowned.

 

Yes, you always practiced your singing vocal alone. You have never thought of wanting a specialist to guide you. To you, learning on your own would be the best. You wondered who could it be dusting the room in a sparkly environment. The music room is located few blocks away from your apartment. It is specially dedicated to those who really love music. 

 

You walked around like as if you entered a brand new room that you have never enter before. You wandered every corner of the room, how music sets are arranged adeptly. Not wanting to waste anymore time, you position your beg on the table and began to practice. You started off with the high notes and then the low notes. Satisfied, you activated the song on your playlist, 'What my heart tells me to do' and begin singing with your melodic voice. Your body swayed from left to right following the tune of the music. 

 

♪ Manhi apatni manhi jichyeotni

naega neol himdeulge haetni

badneun sarangman igsug haejyeo

nan na bakke mollatdeon geot gata~

Ni mam aneunde nado aneunde ni sarang

jal aneunde nae mameun aninga bwa~

Maeumi sikineun il geuraeseo deo apeun il

neol sarang hajiman neo---

 

'Ugh!~ Why is it that I always got the wrong note?!!' You whined while pressing the pause button from your phone. Frustated. This problem would be common whenever you come down for vocal class. Sometimes it annoys you when there is no one you could ask for help. '____, you need to get this right, this should not be high note!' You nagged to yourself. You took one long deep breath before letting out slowly. 'Alright, one more time~' You approached your phone where you place it on the desk and click on the 'play' button.

 

♪ Nareul saranghae jwoseo gomabgo tto mianhae
naega bujokae neoreul tteonaneun
nareul yong-----------

 
 

 

You automatically stopped singing when the door to the music room were being pushed from the outside causing a loud yet soft thud. You have no idea who it was. Maybe, there wasn't even anyone outside. Curiousity kills. You tiptoed slowly towards the door silently praying hard that no one would actually want to surprise you. Click. You unlocked the door and quickly took a glance to who where the culprit is. 

 

 

The 'culprit' hastily tumbled forward the moment you open the door. You stood there dumbfounded, staring at the stranger who were 'eavesdropping' to your voice earlier on. You couldn't see the stranger face as his mouth was covered with a black mask. Behind that mask, you know that he was obviously taken by surprise with your sudden action.

 

His puppy eyes glance at you and blinked continuously asking for forgiveness. After that 10 seconds of staring into each others eyes with mind full of baffledness, the stranger clumsily got up from his position and continued to stare into your eyes.

 

"Ehem," You cleared your throat, gaining his attention. He began to nervously rub the back of his neck and mumbled, 'I'm sorry,' while looking on the floor which looks like it amazes him.

 

"Who a..are you? Why are you he-"

 

"I'm sorry, I shall leave!" He cut you before he dashed past you. "Wait!!!" You called out, making him paused running and stood there like a stone. "Come back here," Your voice sounded like you were pleading that stranger to return back.

 

After much considering, the stranger made a U-turn and approached you with his head hung low. "I'm sorry for being like some sort of a ert. I was just... just listening to your melodic voice...I love it.... You've improved...alot....." He awkwardly looked down on his toes not wanting eye contact with you.

 

Your jaw dropped.

 

"You mean.... You mean, you were behind those doors eversince I made my first step here?"

 

He nodded, still facing down at the amusing floor.

 

"You...Yo-"

 

"No, no, it's not what you think. I wasn't being a stalker but your voice somehow..... attracts me...." He purposely soften his voice at the last few words. You turned deep red. You were blushing at the thought that he was praising you even though he was a complete stranger. He was kind off cute with his busan-accent sticking around when he was talking behind those mask. You chuckled. The stranger, threw you a questioning look.

 

"Thank you," You grin at his sincerity. The stranger sheepishly looked down blushing. 

 

"You're not even mad?" He asked warily.

 

Nope, I'm not, your little heart answer for him though he coudn't hear.  "Not until you tell me your name, Mr stranger." You couldn't believe you actually ask that question. But it wouldn't kill right asking for a name?

 

"Daehyun. Jung Daehyun." He spoke, killing your thoughts. He shoved out his arm towards you for a handshake. You returned him with telling him yours plus a smile stick on your face.

 

"Ah, Daehyun~~~ Oh! Wait! Are you?!!!----"

 

"Shhhh, Yes, I'm Jung Daehyun, the main vocalist of B.A.P. Don't yell, else everyone will find out I'm here!" He lightly pushed you in back inside the music room before locking the door and eyes wandered around at the windows. You nodded profusely understanding what he meant. But your heart couldn't understand. Is this really Jung Daehyun?!

 

You mouthed to him 'OKAY' not wanting any voice to come out. "Okay, we're safe." He let out a heave sigh of relief before proceeding to the nearest sofa. You watched him. 

 

"So... are you the one who clean this room into this sparkly?" You began.

 

He nodded shyly in response. 

 

"Thank you," 

 

"I'll say welcome if you sing for me." He casually asked. Your eyes went wide at his request. You didn't know whether he was joking or was he really serious.

 

"I'm serious," He added before removing his mask. Flawless. Finally, you could see his appearance up close, and right infront of you. You examined every detail of his features, his fox- like eye {well, to you it looks like it} his well define nose, his kissable lips...

 

Oh did you just say kissable lips? Gosh. Your mind went wild at the sight of his features.

 

He cleared his throat this time round. Your thoughts were automatically drowned by his voice.

 

"Please?" He pleaded.

 

No answer from you.

 

"Fine, I'll sing with you. We'll sing together? How that sound?" He casually decide. Before you could agree, he played the background music and began humming to the tune. 

 

After finally processed with his words, you join him at the second verse. Earning a grin from Daehyun while singing.

 

 

 

♪ Manhi apatni manhi jichyeotni

naega neol himdeulge haetni

badneun sarangman igsug haejyeo

nan na bakke mollatdeon geot gata~

Ni mam aneunde nado aneunde ni sa---

 

"No, no. That's not how the notes sound like. Let me be your teacher for today. Follow me~ Ahhh~ Oh~~" He taught you with his fingers moving up and down telling you when to breathe in and out. It was fun. You chuckled silently.

 

You didn't know your idea of not wanting any specialist to teach you would turn out like this. It was like a dream.

 

'Maybe, it was a good thing that I didn't hire any specialist for me,' Your heart skipped merrily before continuing to turn your gaze towards Daehyun.

- - -

 

________________________________________________________

Woop! UPDATED! Comment and Subcribe! Much love!~ <3

-Inspiritsxc