Yongguk `seven.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

It's the holidays and 9 days left till Christmas. It has been snowing a lot this few days and the frosty weather will be the reason why your nose would turn red every single day. However, you have never disapprove about the weather {unless it's scorching hot} for being too shivery and wintry. You have this strong adoration with this kind of weather. Since your parents decide to sent you here in Seoul to give you your further studies, you missed having your family by your side to enjoy this season together.

 

 You always have the habit to sit by your window and watch the snow fall alone, everyday, every morning, every night. Unless you have plan on that particular day. It somehow entertaines you. You smile widely at every single snow flakes that landed on the pavement. Your smile curved downwards whenever the frozen snow were being crushed by the moving vehicles on the road.

 

You shifted your gaze to the wall clock. 10:45AM. You sighed bitterly at the thought of having no plan on your birthday. Last night, when the clock striked 12AM, only a couple of true friends and family members wished you. Though you're not the type of person who always anticipate for a large number of earthlings to wish you on your birthday, somehow a part of you wanted it.

 

You are also not the type who wanted a present for your birthday. To you, just by getting a simple birthday greeting from someone you love would be amazing enough. Like most people would say, 'It's the thoughts that counts.'

 

You've been waiting for this special someone to wish you on the dot but your brain was just over acting and kept telling you to wait and wait and wait. Yes, he is your no other than your lovely boyfriend. You felt desponded at the thought of him not wishing you. It's almost 11AM and not even a single wish has he greeted you. Not even a text or a phone call from him. You sighed. 

 

'Where is Yongguk? Did he forget about my birthday? It's not like I'm hoping or anything, but i'm his girlfriend. Wouldn't he at least wish me?' Your heart muttered sourly. The doorbell to your main door rang, interrupted your train of thoughts. You jerked a little wondering who it was. You slowly got up from your comfy sofa located next to your window and approached to answer the unknown visitor. You slipped in your feet into your cute sleeping slippers  not wanting your leg to catch the coldness of the wooden tile.

 

~

*Click.

You unlocked the main door without looking at the peep hole. You were overjoyed to catch the sight of your well built boyfriend standing infront of your doorstep smiling widely showing his gummy smile {your favourite smile from him} with a bouquet of red roses on his left hand and bag on his right hand. Though you could tell that his body was shivering because of the chilly weather, he still maintained it to avoid you seeing his soft side. 

 

"Happy birthday, baby~" He took a mini step towards you and pecked your cheek. You beamed in happiness. 'He didn't forget my birthday, afterall!' Your little heart chirped happily. You soften. "Awww, come in, sweetie!" You didn't want to spend a long time thanking him at the doorstep so you invited him in. With his gummy smile still glued on his face, he entered gently so that no bits of snow were caught in your living room tile. You helped him removed his thick clothing and place it on the dining table.

 

He moved to the sofa in the middle of the living room. "This is specially for you, sweetheart!" He shoved you the bouquet of red roses to you. You blushed deep when you caught him looking at you in the eye. "Sorry, I can't wish you on the dot last night." The smile on his lips turned upside down. He was really cute doing his mini set of aegyo. "I was busy practicing with B.A.P. My sweetheart is not angry right?" He spoke up as he lifted up your chin as he caught your bitter reaction. 

 

"Of course, I'm not, oppa! At least you came and wished me with all this bonus! Thank you so much!" You beamed and approached him with a hug. He hugged you back. You missed his hugs. It's almost 2 weeks since you last met him. Both of you are busy after all! "I missed you so much." He caressed your hair and whispered softly in your ear. You felt his breath trickling on your temple. Oh, how you miss his touch. 

 

"I missed you more. I'm so glad you came." You chuckled in between the hug. He hug you even tighter. It was a long, loveable hug. Maybe Yongguk missed this moment too, that's why he remained silent. 

 

After what it felt like hours, he finally spoke after broke apart, "Oh, go and cut the cake! It won't be nice if you kept in the kitchen the whole day and not letting the birthday girl to have a bite!" He nagged earning a soft laugh from you. You love his caring attitude. And  that makes you love him even more. You quickly got up and brought the cake to the coffee table where Yongguk was at.

 

 

~Listen babe,
I’ll dedicate this song for you.
A really happy you, who is next to me
I waited for today, your birthday

Your smile that looks at me oh
It’s really, really bright
I want to pick those stars for you

Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love
Baby, only for you
Because you’re here, I’m happy
Happy birthday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We’re going to be together

From when I open my eyes till I close them,
I only think of you for the whole day
It’s lonely, a night without you
You, who is like the sunshine that shines through the window
You wake me up and make me smile, you’re special, a bit different

You, who is more important than anything else in the world
Will you accept my heart that I prepared for you

Your smile that looks at me oh
It’s really, really bright
I want to pick those stars for you

Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love
Baby, only for you
Because you’re here, I’m happy
Happy birthday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We’re going to be together

Lovey-dovey, sometimes we argue
I think all night about what I should do to the sulking you
Do you know how my heart tightens
because you might hate me?
To me, there’s no one else but you. You’re the only one that makes me smile

I can see that you’re different even among a group of many people
Your shining eyes, lips
My heart feels at peace when you’re next to me

I thank God for bringing the beautiful you down here
Please stay like this forever, inside me
I will kiss you baby
Happy birthday

Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love
Baby, only for you
Because you’re here, I’m happy
Happy birthday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We’re going to be together~

 

"Happy 21st birthday, my dearest ____! I love you!" He ended his short 'performance' with sealing his lips with yours. The touch which you've been missing for. From an innocent simple kiss, it turned into a short make out hot sensation. He placed his arms around your waist perfectly as the both of you were entertaining each other's feeling. Yongguk missed this touch. You knew. 

 

As soon as you both broke apart, you broke into tears of joy. You couldn't control your feeling to how sweet can Yongguk get. This adds on that you could easily forgive him for not wishing you on the dot. After what have he done this moment. It was perfect. You thanked god for whatever that happened today on your birthday.

 

Having him by your side is all you been wanting for. The song that he sang for you, it was too sweet. Too touching and it really melted your heart listening to his melodic voice. Though his voice was deep and husky, and he's only expert in rapping, but the moment when he sang for you, it was a total different. It wasn't like Yongguk. You were amazed at how angelic, beautiful and soft his voice were. You teared once more. 

 

"I hope you like the song, I specially made for you on your birthday," He lifted up his finger and dry up those tears rolling on your cheeks. You couldn't help but to teared more. He was an angel. "Yongguk..," Words couldn't seem to come out from your lips. There were thousands of words you wanted to say. You wanted to thank him for this special afternoon. But you couldn't.

 

"Hm? Don't cry my beautiful lady. Don't make it like I actually hurt you," He chuckled.

 

"Yongguk oppa, thank you so much! Thank you for everything. You are amazing, really. I.. I'm really thankful to have you by my side. You're the best I've ever had. Your voice, it's like honey to my ears. Your voice was fantastic. That song, it was tooo sweet, Yongguk. I think I got diabetes," You ended the 'thanks speech' with a small laughter. Yongguk grinned widely showing you his gummy smile which you adore so much.

 

"I think I'm having diabetes too after hearing your speech," He replied and both of you broke into a laughter. The surrounding was perfect. With the chilly weather and having Yongguk by your side make you feel warm.

 

"Aww oppa!" You hit his arm lightly and turned red like tomato. 

 

"Come here, let me feed this princess with this cake!" He shoved his arm infront of you, waiting for you to open your mouth wide. You blushed at his action even though he was your boyfriend. 

 

~

 

"Now what shall we do? Since I have free time, might as well I spent my time celebrating my gorgeous girlfriend's birthday together!" He chirped as he intertwined his fingers with yours. Warm. Perfect. Both of you rested each others head on the back of the sofa with legs connected with each other to keep yourself warm. It was so good. The feeling was superlative.

 

"Oppa~"

 

"Hm?" He replied still conecting both your fingers together.

 

"Thank you," You said softly.

 

"How many times are you thanking me huh?" He flicked your nose lightly.

 

"Many times," You smirked earning a kiss on the cheek from Yongguk.

 

"I love you, oppa." You continued breaking the silence. Yongguk shifted his seating postion and turn towards you. "If I don't love you, I wouldn't be here, celebrating my future wife's birthday together, right?" You giggled at his words. Seriously, he is the best boyfriend ever you have ever had. It makes you think that you did not regret coming to Seoul to study. All thanks to your parents.

 

"Stop being greasy, oppa! Himchan oppa taught you didn't he?" You smacked your lips. Instead of replying, he showered you with ticklish kisses on your face and in between he mumbled, "Why can't I be greasy to the one I love?"

 

- - -

___________________________________________________

*cough* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME^^ *cough*

FLUFFY + A PINCH OF GREASY YONGGUK ONESHOT, UPDATED! ^_^

This idea came up because it was my birthday (16/12) today &

the song "Happy birthday" from B.A.P is toooo good!!! ^_^

Spend my birthday afternoon to update this for my dearest reader!

Nope, i don't regret this at all! It's all for you! >_<

ROFL! Sorry for being too delusional! >_< Anw, i hope you enjoyed reading this! 

I will upate again soon!! Thanks for commenting + subscribing! I love y'all!

-Inspiritsxc