Zelo `six.

B.A.P Oneshots.

- - -

 

It was raining massively. You were stucked in school. Time check, 5:30pm. You just ended your Maths extra lesson awhile ago and now you couldn't go home. There goes your plan to reach home on time so you can catch your favourite drama. No umbrella today. Why does the weather decided to tricked you? It is usually your habit to bring umbrella everyday to school since your mom would always nag at you;

 

"___-ah~ Don't forget to bring your umbrella to school. Who knows the weather would be the opposite today?"

 

Everyday, without fail, she'll remind you. You authentically regretted not listening to your mom's word today.

 

You sighed at the thought of your crushed plan. 'Stupid rain, why must you rain now? Do you know I have to go back home?! It's all your fault for pouring now and left me stuck here in school.'  You indignantly mumbled to yourself as you stood at the corridor near the school gate, somehow wishing that the rain could magically stop.

 

You brushed your arms with your hands to keep yourself balmy. You sighed once again. You looked around in the school to see if there's any of your classmates who were having the same fate as you ; stuck in school. Nope, no sign of them. 'Aish. Rain, rain, go away, come again another day~' You began to sing breezely. You watched the droplets of rains soaked into your shoes. 'I need a new shoes.' You hissed. You began to hum to SECRET's new song, 'Talk That'. You were bored and fatigued. You have no idea how long are you going to wait until the rain finally decides to give mercy on you. You puffed your cheeks and began to squat down. You gently wipe away those droplets of rains on your shoes with your fingers.

 

"Please stop..... my dear rain..... give me mercy please...." You begged the rain. It was foolish to do that. Especially if your crush happens to caught you doing that. You chuckled and continued to hum. 'Silly me.'

 

"Ehem." The sound of someone clearing his throat stopped you from humming SECRET's song. You stood there still, debating with your mind whether you should look up or not. You turned your gaze to the person's shoes next to you. Slowly, you looked up to see the owner of the  silvery voice. Eyes almost wanted to pop out, heart on the verge to stop beating, body almost felt like tumbling backwards at the sight of the boy next to you. 

 

"Zelo." You whispered to yourself but the boy manage to captured your voice. Zelo, or known as Choi Junhong. He was no other than your crush! You had a crush on him ever since he stepped into this school a month ago. He's somehow a newbie in this school with his rounded glass on his face. But still, do not be fooled by his nerdy look because behind that nerdy look, there hid a super melodic voice when he rap. He once performed in the school hall during assembly and that amazes you. Since that day, all girls were attracted to him including you. 

 

However, comparing yourself to the most girls in the school, you could at least maintain your attitude, not like the others ; fangirling when Zelo walked past them. Zelo is absolutely a chary and a shy boy. He would always flash his cutie smile to the girls around him and kept bowing when the girls shouted, "Zelo - yah! I love you." Yeap, mostly noona's are after him {you're one of them}. Having a crush on someone who's younger than you is just cute. Thinking back, you're a normal girl and you would never ever confess it to him because, why would a talented guy like him want to date a gross-looking girl like you?

 

He cleared his throat once again. You were stunned when you realised that you were brought back to the reality. Zelo, standing right next to you. Your crush. You quickly stood up and brush your school skirt from the spillover of the rain. He was holding on to an umbrella. 

 

"Not going home?" He asked awkwardly. 'OMG, my crush's talking to me!!!' "Um, the rain held me back." You bite the inner part of your cheek to avoid showing him your embarrassed face. 

 

"I'm Zelo. What's yours? " He casually asked with his head slightly popped out to catch a view of you. You shooked your head in response and throw your gaze to your shoes after telling him your name. Successfully telling him without being stuttered.  You didn't want to look at him, else you'll melt at his cute-geeky face. You felt like pinching his cheeks. 'Ugh.' You huffed.

 

He simply let out a small chuckled causing you to face him. He was flawless. You examined the detail of his features. Perfect. He suddenly turn his gaze towards you and caused you to jump a little. Earning another chuckle from Zelo. Why Zelo why, you're making my stomach....

 

"You can share with me this umbrella if you want to. It's getting late you see." He was indirectly asking you to go back home with you. At the moment, your feels, you just wanted to shout and tell the world that your crush is indirectly asking you to go back home with him. 

 

"Um..." You don't know how to answer him. At the tip of your tongue was the 'Oh yes, I've been wanting for that.' words but you controlled yourself to not to blurt it out infront of Zelo. 

 

"I take that as a yes. Come on, let's go." He took you by the hand, under the same umbrella with your crush. You're in cloud nine. The both of you exit the school with few eyes on you from Zelo's fangirl, throwing death glare to you. 

 

"___ noona," He began. His voice calling your name, it's like honey to your ears. And yes, you're his noona. You're older than him by 1 year and that makes you his noona. Before you could reply him with a 'hm?' and look at his direction, you ask him, "H- how do you know I'm your noona?" Honestly you wondered how does he found out that he was younger than you. 

 

"I stalked you, noona." He chuckled. You choked on your own saliva. "No, i'm just kidding. I didn't see you in 10th grade, so i knew you must be older than me." He chuckled once more. You nodded understanding his explanation. You don't know what to talk about. You didn't even thought that your delusional wish would actually come true.

 

"I heard you can sing," He broke your train of thoughts. "I was humming actually," You corrected him. So he heard everything. You blushed deep at the thought of it. "Oh really? By judging you, I think you can sing, noona." He beamed and face you. "Oh no, no. That's definitely not right. I can't. My voice ." You chuckled. 'No just don't ask me to sing.' You hope that Zelo won't ask you to sing. "I'll break the windows if I sing." Earning another soft laugh from Zelo after hearing your words.

 

"You're funny... But I didn't see any broken glasses when you were humming?" He asked. "Oh, obviously since it's just a hum, Zelo." You almost wanted to messed up his fluffy hair but you stopped yourself. Who are you to do that. You sigh.

 

"What about you? I heard you can rap really well. Can you show me?" You requested. To be honest, you want to change the topic about him saying you can sing and all. He smile at your request. You chuckled. "It's okay if you don't want t-" He cut you and began to, rap.

 

"Yeah

A punch that I throw for you,
Who are thirsty from the long fight
Everyone’s different, everyone takes sides
And those words are just words of ignorant people
Since the words that echoes in my heart is different from yours
I’m mad so listen to my 4 measure nagging"

 

 

He end it with an awkward chuckled and a clap. You rewarded him with a clap. "Wow, that was amazingly fast and.. cool. How do you learn that?" You were completely star strucked at his fast rap. When he performed in school, he just did a normal rap. You couldn't believe that he decided to show you his fast rap to you. "I learn it myself. I love to rap so it was kinda easy for me." Still awkward. He was shy. 'Aw,cutie. I feel like pinching you.' Your little hearts cheekily said. 

 

"Er, noona. Don't look at me like that. I'm-"

 

 

"Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to." You cut him this time and chuckled. You didn't realised that time has past too fast that you're almost reaching your house. "Oh Zelo, we're here. Thank you for sharing the umbrella and ... walked me back home.." You looked down on your toes. The rain reduced by the time you were at your doorstep. You finally realised that Zelo actually sent you home and now he already know where you stay.

 

"It's nothing, noona. I'm glad I walk you back home safely. " He casually rub the back of his neck and gave the look that he wanted to ask a question. Your eyebrows went up allowing him to proceed on to what he wanted to ask.

 

"Er... I'll meet you here tomorrow at 6:45am? We'll go school together?" He shyly asked. 'Oh my, Zelo! ASDGHHJKLH'

 

"Oh, cool. That'll be a deal then. I'll see you tomorrow." You chuckled, hiding away your true feelings. Zelo mumbled a 'YES' that clearly enable you to hear. "Okay then noona, I'll see you tomorrow too. Good evening." He took a few step backwards as he waved goodbye to you. Your stomach, butterflies all over it.

 

You squealed in happiness when his silhouette was no where in the street.

 

"Is this the start of everything?!" You skipped merrily to your room with the biggest smile planted on your face.

- - -

_________________________________________

 

Hope SECRETS eonnie's are fine! >_< /Pray/

~

YAY for Zelo Oneshot! Hehe! Zelo is just too cute and precious!

I cannot! Yeah, i'm his noona but he's ruining my bias list! >_<

But still, Leader gukkie will forever be #1 in my heart! x)

Anway, you had fun reading? Comment please! I shall update for the 

next member soon!~ ^__^

A BIG THANK YOU to those who subscribed and commented! Saranghaeyo~ 

<3

-Inspiritsxc