Now Single. The New Single?

A Marriage?..With a Stranger? No way..

“Her? She seems creepy... And too... Clingy.” Jonghyun said looking at the profile picture, Minho starts to chuckle.

“How should I tell her about this...Arranged Marriage? It’s really hard because its been 4 years.” Minho pouts in confusion.

Jonghyun nods and walks to a door in the wall. Minho looked very surprised that he didn’t see that at all.

Jonghyun put a finger to his lips indicating that it’s a secret. Minho nodded and saw Jonghun pull out a diamond necklace.

“Give this to her as a sorry. She will still be sad, but she will remember it as you I hope... That is what I used to do...” Jonghyun said sadly...

“What is with the sad face” Minho asked worried about his new friend.

I used to date someone special while I was in my high school years. I was the ‘popular’ one in the whole school because I dated her, but now she is in jail. And everyone blames me and says that I was the one that broke her heart. One night in our relationship, I found her with another man in MY house... I was going to propose to her, thats why I came early that night! But seeing that stranger...” Jonghyun said starting to cry a little in front of Minho and secretly in front of Sarah, Minho comforts Jonghyun by patting his back. Sarah slowly tiptoes into her room.

“Hyung... It’s alright you’ll find someone better!” Minho said helping Jonghyun feel better.

Sarah comes down pretending to be sleepy.

“Hello! What’s fo- Stanley? What happened?” Sarah said running up to her friend.

Minho gets up and walks toward the kitchen.

“What do you want for breakfast Jo-Stanley?”

“I’m alright, I’m not hungry right now.” Jonghyun/Stanley said.

I am not taking a ‘no’ as and answer! Sarah? Can you help me by getting some pillows and a blanket?” Minho said winking as Sarah avoiding Minho’s action and followed his orders.

“Ok, Jo-STANLEY! Just sit here and watch TV while I cook... Wanna help Sarah?” Minho asked the frozen body that was laying on the extended sofa. “ I guess I am taking care of two people now ...” Minho said smiling.

Minho starts to quickly cook kimchi soup, spring rolls, and soup.

“Time to eat! Before everything gets cold! Minho says bringing each food out into the living room.

“Hey... Sarah is sleeping! Wake her up!” Jonghyun whispered..

Minho walked up to Sarah to see her in deep sleep. Minho sar her up to have her sit up against the back of the couch, but instead her head fell on Minho’s lap. Minho looks at Jonghyun about the sudden movement.