~1~

Modern PRINCESS,Fake PRINCE

Park Yeon Rin,16 years old girls,lives in a Palace.She's a Princess,yes,although she may not look like a 'Princess'.She's different,totally different from the others Princess which look prety and amazing with tradition dress.She's too obsessed with fashion and trend.The way she dressing already showing that she's not same.The way she speaking,it embrassing people to know that she's one of the 'Princess'.

        She's back to Korea after 14 years in London.Mybe,in London she can wear anything she wants,a colourful t-shirt, a cartoon socks,black metal hat,a red dark lipstick,people will not talk bad about her.But,not in Korea,the rules will make her crazy.She can't wear by following what the fashion nowadays,she have to wear a tradition dress for whole of her life.

Flashbacks,

''I want to see grandma!!!Yah!!''she shouted happily in the luxuries car,the only one and special designed for their family.

''My Princess,please talk in softly and use a palace words.''Princess Yeon Hee,the mother of this annoyed Princess.

''Yes,''she reply and shake her head down.She crossing her thin and white legs from left to the right.She plays games'Angry Bird'in her Ipad.''Oh,come on!I must win this!''she touch the screen very hard.''No!!Stupid!!Stupid games!!!''she lost,she throw away the Ipad.Her face turn to something scary,from a neat hair into a ghost hair,a very big eyes,a duck mouth and a monkey face.Her mum just can't stand with it and then burst into laughter.''You're a kid,how cute.''.

''Princess Yeon Hee,we've arrived''the driver said,with a white cloth inside and black cot.He open the door for Princess Yeon Rin and bowed 90ºDegrees,it his job.Without less than a minute she ran to the big gate of the Palace.There are four gates guard,with a muscle body and wear a black spect.

''Yah!Open this gates!!''she shouted at them,two of them walk near to her.''Kid,who are you?''he ask.''You don't know me?Huh!I'm a Princess!!''she said with a proud smile,rubbing her cheek.''Hahaha,kid,go back home,your parents are worried..''they laugh and don't want to stop.

''I said open this gates!!I give a warning right now!!''she try climbing the gates.She can be a devil right now,just want to kill  and burn them right now.No one believe that she's a Princess.

''Why so noise here?''Princess Yeon Hee appear about 5 minutes later.

''Princess..''They bowed with a rush.

''This crazy girl wanna to enter,but don't worried,we'll chase her right now.''he said without even thinking.

Princess Yeon Rin run to her mother and hold her hands.''Yah!''

''Why don't you allow her?She's a Princess,my daughter.''Princess Yeon Hee talk softly with a rich smile.She not mad at them,she won't.

They totally shock,feel guilty and shame.''I-I'm sorry for my atittude just now.''.She don't expect it but the guards quickly sit on the road and bowed.''Please forgive us''he continue.She didn't reply until she gathered the nerve to raise her head and peer back up at them again.''Okay,I forgive you.''

            That is Princess Yeon Rin,even the guard don't expect that she's a princess with the way she look.God is fair,although she weird,she have a pure heart,helpful and respect to olders,but sometimes childish,and it annoying.

 

 

Author note:

So how's it is?Hehehe........sorry for the type erorr or grammar mistakes.Comment and enjoy~XD,THANKS.