Hello

Goodbye

"my baby dongsaeng,wake up.it's time to go to school" c.nu woke u and kiss your cheek.he look at u with his cute smile.u smile at him and u go get a shower. about 20 minutes later c.nu knock the door "dongsaeng ah,are ready." c.nu asked u if u ready or not.u answer him with small voice "i'm ready oppa".u open the door and saw c.nu wait u outside your room. "okay,let's have a breakfast"both of u go to dining room. meal is ready but your parents not around. u just sigh bcause your parent not around every morning.c.nu know what u think and he quickly called bcause he don't want u to think about that thing "sarang,mokgo(eat).we have to go to school after this" c.nu asked u to having your breakfast.

 

-SCHOOL-

c.nu send u to your class. "Dongwoo ah" your girl classmate calling c.nu . c.nu gave them a smile. "dongsaeng ah,study smart okay.if there any prob,just told oppa." he kiss your forehead.the girl scream bcause he kiss u even they know c.nu is your brother.c.nu walk to his class and he waving hand to the girl. *fan-girling start* you sit on your place without any noise. about a minute later,your teacher entered the class "Good morning everyone" all the student bow. you sit in a good class. "Class,today you have two new friend.come in" two boys entered the class. all the girl start to scream. "YAA !" sungjae scream too.  "SHH !! enough ! and sungjae you too?" teacher ask him.he just smile.the girl stop scream but still talk. just u stay silent. "okay,you two introduce yourself" . "annyeonghasaeyo, i'm Lee Changsub.i came from Jeju.nice to meet u all.hope u all be a good friend" changsub introduce himself. next is " annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Peniel Shin Donggun. u can call me peniel. i came from America" both of them bow. male student laugh with peniel strange name but peniel just smile.teacher ask them to sit. peniel sit next to sungjae "yaa,long time no see." peniel say to sungjae. then,changsub ask u something "is there anybody sit here?" u not answering him "seob ah,no one sit there just sit.we sit together here" sungjae told changsub. *before that.changsub,peniel and sungjae is bestfriend since kid".

 

-SCHOOL CAFE-

sungjae,changsub and peniel sit together. while nara sit with c.nu. "jae ah,what going on with that girl? is he his boyfriend? he fight with him?" changsub ask sungjae "ey,ey, it's his brother.not her boyfriend.that girl never have a boyfriend. she being like that after accident i think. i don't know much about her bcause she mystery.her brother really love her but he is very social guy." sungjae told them everything. suddenly peniel talk "he look so popular and that girl preety.pity her." three of them talk a lot about nara.but changsub and peniel still don't know her name.

 

                                       5-Changsub-and-Peniel.jpg   

 

   these two guys still curious about her,             and this guy keep telling them ..

 

 

this is my 3rd fanfics,hope you enjoy it.sorry for my bad fanfics and also my bad english(polite)*BOW*